Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:46:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should kids be treated as young adults or like children?  (Read 457 times)
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:22:06 AM

Treat children as children, do not equate our treatment to children as we do to teenagers. Let them grow and enjoy their childhood. Anyway seeing a kid is cute, right? Treat them like teenagers can make them grown up too fast, and that's not cute.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:25:34 AM

Many people treat kids like inferior beings, using "cute" voice, not giving them a chance to say their word, make a decision and such. Do you think such behavior might bring harm to the development of their personality, and they should be instead treated like adults, but just less experienced, so with understanding and patience?
Children for that they and children, that they have not yet formed the consciousness of the world, they are weakly represent some things and are very influenced by the outside. Therefore, they must have their own opinion, but always listen to the elders, who are more experienced.
Mstkotha

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:30:44 AM

Kids are always aspect love from young adults and elder then ago.They always flow the rules of elders person in family members or his/her social environment.But some times they are treated from young adult person.They do bad behavior with them.They torture them hardly.For this reason kids mind should not build up properly.In this way kids are treated by young adult and children.     
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:43:32 AM

Many people treat kids like inferior beings, using "cute" voice, not giving them a chance to say their word, make a decision and such. Do you think such behavior might bring harm to the development of their personality, and they should be instead treated like adults, but just less experienced, so with understanding and patience?

They should be treated accordingly. Kids are new to things so it should be the adults responsibilities to guide them through the years until they are at their right age to let them decide for themselves. But for now, they should be taken care of and love so that when they grow up they will know how to do the same to others.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

I prefer to treat children according to age because if they are treated as young adults it will make them think of adults as equal, so they will ignore what adults say ,,
So treat them as usual.
thank you
schade.nunamann

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:34:42 PM

I always treated kids as young adults and I think it's better because it helps them to learn this world faster. But I don't have children so I don't know for sure.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:51:43 PM

Children should be treated like children. You can not blame them for any of their problems. They will l be tired of adulthood. For that, childhood was created to play and have fun with friends.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:54:56 PM

We should treat them like a children sometimes , bit please give them a chance to decide also for their own self .
True we should consider having their own choice for their own,
We should treat them like a child while giving them an opportunity to decide for their own.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:37:25 PM

When a child questions your instructions, it’s a great opportunity to teach. When you explain the reasons and context behind a rule, you’re giving the child the tools to build their own moral framework, to fill in the blanks between the rules they know and the ones they don’t. This is fundamental to learning.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:22:12 PM

Both. Keep a balance between the two.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:48:09 AM

I remember my father giving advice to my brother not to talk to his child in a childish voice. I agree with treat them like an adult but with limitation. It is also good to be playful sometimes.

lemememe

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:23:30 AM

Both. Keep a balance between the two.
It's really hard to do that, nothing on this earth is balance, trust me.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:06:49 AM

Kids are only children, so for now let their do whatever they want. But we as parents should giude them and teach them how to be good person.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:51:48 AM

Depend on the age, you cant let them decide all of the things because they dont have the experience and they dont know which one is good or bad, when they teenager you can give advice and option but let them decide by themselves
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

train your children like adult for him to be independent and strong in life. do not sugarcoat things because the real world is cruel.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Well it won't hurt to treat children as young adults to teach them about responsibility and being independent. Though of course, we shouldn't forget that they're still kids and children needs to play, study and do kids stuff

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

For me i would like to treat them at the same time. Not always a child but let them enjoy how kid can be. Because being so strict would tend to make them rebel sometimes. I see a lot of kids being a mature minded with a good family situation but generally a kid would be mature if at an early age he/she is struggling at an early stage. It is in us adults to teach them when the times comes things when times and not just only when they are misbehaving.
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:05:00 PM

As children. That would be too much weight on their shoulders. They should enjoy they young age and be playful.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

I think you can be treated both, its depend in situation, no wrong with like children, when treated kids somehow they appreciate and you can treated as adult way,, explain them what is wrong and what is right. Being kids is once a life time so let them enjoy they're being kids.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Children are to be treaded with tender care and they should be guided to know their purpose, but to let them assume the position of adults is very harmful for their development.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: