Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins or Tokens ?  (Read 97 times)
flyx (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

I am a student

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:06:47 PM

Which one is better for invest
as coins have its own codes , i think they are more reliable
which one you recommend for long time investing

Thanks

Donate:
BTC:   bc1q3ghe565af3zq20u05qpm474eu8wsff7tflcfg3
ETH:  0xDFCaFeF24a398FB8AbF4ca363c04C267c45279E5
BTTrader

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:12:30 PM

You know I’m still trying to find out More Information on tokens myself. For now I would stick with coins there just seems to be too much popularity in a lot of money to be made.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:21 PM

Which one is better for invest
as coins have its own codes , i think they are more reliable
which one you recommend for long time investing

Thanks

There's no doubt that investing in coins is the best option for long term based on my experience. Tokens tend to lose its value very quick, specially if they are listed on an exchange for the first time,, expect a huge dump and sometimes they can't seems to recover. I have tokens holding that I have dumped recently, didn't improved its price for 4 months so I have to dumped it already.

As for coins, sometimes they are being pump hard, just look at what's going on in the altcoin market today. If you hold on it long term and get it at cheap price like Litecoin, I'm sure with the recent pump, you could have earn huge already like I did.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:47:42 PM

Also, i suppose there is no difference in what to invest. The value of coins or tokens depends fully on their developers and the relevance of their platform and more other . You can loose your funds investing in Doge coin and the same time gain with Tenx (Pay) token and backwards loosing with MGO and gaining with Dash. So, all depend on many factors.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
abhishek273b

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:58:43 PM

You know I’m still trying to find out More Information on tokens myself. Smiley Smiley
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:35:02 PM

coins and tokens are equally profitable. I hold some coins and tokens. if the price of coins and tokens is good then I will sell it. I think some people are also like that, they hold token and coins are considered profitable
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: