Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CS:GO Predictions  (Read 341 times)
JEFE92

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 09:01:15 AM

Maybe we'll try to revive this thread for CSGO predictions, therefore I can suggest today's bets for Blast Pro Series:

Astralis - MIBR - My bet
Furia - G2 - My bet

Astralis should win vs MIBR for 100%, MIBR is super weak at the moment. As for Furia - G2 match, I read that people hyped about NiKo's announcement, but I don't believe G2 winning today's raffle against Furia, maybe in several months, but definitely not now. GL!  Wink
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 09:22:45 AM

Maybe we'll try to revive this thread for CSGO predictions, therefore I can suggest today's bets for Blast Pro Series:

Astralis - MIBR - My bet
Furia - G2 - My bet

Astralis should win vs MIBR for 100%, MIBR is super weak at the moment. As for Furia - G2 match, I read that people hyped about NiKo's announcement, but I don't believe G2 winning today's raffle against Furia, maybe in several months, but definitely not now. GL!  Wink

That is an interesting bet on Astralis. I agree that the win is almost guaranteed against MIBR. But you are not betting on Astralis, rather that the number of rounds will be low? This seems like a nice approach, is it possible to combine such bets into multi bets? Like Astralis winning, with a certrain amount of T side rounds? I usually just bet on the winner of the match and am not so familiar with that website.
JEFE92

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 09:51:43 AM

Astralis - MIBR - My bet
Furia - G2 - My bet

That is an interesting bet on Astralis. I agree that the win is almost guaranteed against MIBR. But you are not betting on Astralis, rather that the number of rounds will be low? This seems like a nice approach, is it possible to combine such bets into multi bets? Like Astralis winning, with a certrain amount of T side rounds? I usually just bet on the winner of the match and am not so familiar with that website.

Unfortunately, you're not able to combine several bets from one match, only 1 selection per match to make a parlay is available at Thunderpick, where I'm betting. I believe that Astralis gonna win today, but you can check odds for match winners and definitely the best option is to choose one of side bets
Angustin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 02:25:34 PM

At first I played this game, but then I got tired of it. And I decided to just watch and place bets. Now I'm placing bets on this site https://wewatch.gg/csgo. Can anyone suggest more sites? I like to watch, but I don't like to play anymore. I like to just guess and get paid. I would be grateful for the tips.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 03:46:36 PM

At first I played this game, but then I got tired of it. And I decided to just watch and place bets. Now I'm placing bets on this site https://wewatch.gg/csgo. Can anyone suggest more sites? I like to watch, but I don't like to play anymore. I like to just guess and get paid. I would be grateful for the tips.
I don't know if you just wanted to promote that site or actually interested in knowing sites where you can bet. Anyways I will list a few sites you can bet on e-sports and CS:GO in particular: Stake.com and Sportsbet.io the best ones out there for sports betting as far as I have played and tested.

I used to bet a lot on CS:GO matches but recently stopped placing bets because there are some very strange results and some of the matches feel like they were fixed but obviously I have no proof to  back my claims so the best thing I could do was to stop betting on counter strike and I usually bet on dota2 higher level of matches like the dream league happened recently.

By the way you bumped a very old topic which might not be useful now as the OP stopped giving predictions apparently.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: