Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Autobuy] EDU Email Shop 6$ [Private Method | PP/BTC/LTC/ETH]  (Read 127 times)
jopica123 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:35:17 PM

Welcome to my first shop!

Price: 6$ - Autobuy - PayPal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherum

Vouch copies left 1/1

Main features:
What this is NOT:
  • Maricopa College
  • Los Rios College
  • Canada College
  • Public method
Every email is formatted as XXXX_YYYY@nn.mmm.edu.

Customization:
I do accept customization if you provide me with XXXX and YYYY that you want. It is pretty much instant, however it may take an hour sometimes. If you want to customize your .Edu email, send me PM here. Price 10$

About the method:
I came across this method totally accidentally. Since it is a bit pain in a$$ making in bulk these accounts (There are a lot of steps required) I made almost 100% automated Selenium script using Katalon IDE. Therefore, I am willing to think about selling the method including those scripts if you come up with a resonable price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:20:29 AM

These emails that you are selling are going for far lower prices in other parts of the forums. Is there any particular reason why you decided to mark up the price so significantly? I assume that all that you did was come across another college or university website where applying to the school results in the individual obtaining a .edu email without having to actually be in the university, correct? If this is the case, it is my duty to inform any potential buyers that this is no different from most other methods in the forums. This along with other email providers will most likely end up getting terminated by Google or the organization administrator at some point in the near future as it has already happened many times with others. I recommend that if you need to continue with this to find a cheaper supplier. As for OP, feel free to prove me wrong. I have seen too many people get screwed over by these sellers before, which forces me to speak up.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
jopica123 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Happy new year Cheesy
doidepdut

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

Hello.

I think you should check again.

I buy 1 email to register GitHUB

My skype: phamvantu1103

Result is:

Discount request for @amityshortin105
Hey amityshortin105,

Unfortunately, we weren't able to approve your educational discount request. The most common reason is that we weren't able to verify your academic status. For more information about applying for a GitHub academic discount please see: https://help.github.com/categories/teaching-and-learning-with-github-education.

You are welcome to reapply at https://education.github.com.

Your application is most likely to be quickly reviewed if you use a recognizable school-issued email address.

If you do not have a school-issued email address, or your application using a school-issued email address is denied, you may reapply using the "I do not have a school-issued email" drop-down option to attach supplementary proof of academic affiliation (e.g. a school ID card, transcript, or affiliation/enrollment verification letter.) Make sure your supplementary proof is official and dated.

If you have any questions, contact us at https://education.github.com/contact.

Have an Octotastic day!

- The GitHub Education Team

Please refund for me.

thank
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: