Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Medical Marijuana and Bitcoin  (Read 2244 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 03:56:11 PM

I no longer support free music because if we all start paying for music again, then there will be less money in our communities to pay for these bad drugs.

But the demand for drugs wouldn't change. People would still get the drugs one way or another; they are addicted. Crime (muggings, robberies etc) would have to increase to fill in the shortfall.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:30:00 PM

When it comes to authority..I don't use it but I have it. I could decide tomorrow to shut this entire operation down and no one would be able to stop me.

Exactly. You could shut it down after you've taken investors money as well...

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:44:05 PM

He is probably the coolest person I've ever met: 58 years old, listens to hip hop, snowboards frequently, lives at elevation (good for running), and grows marijuana.

Has he ever held a regular job?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:10:13 PM

Can you recommend any AZ doctor who would prescribe me MM?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:12:17 PM

Drugs are bad. Using the term "medical" is not an excuse.

you are certainly entitled to your opinion. just understand that other people have different opinions that they are just as entitled to as you are yours.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:22:15 PM

Should I wear Google Glass and put a GPS chip under my skin so investors don't lose confidence?

There isn't any confidence to lose in the first place.

J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:17:03 PM

Or you can do a free cash transfer at the bank. You can buy bitcoins almost immediately if you do this. We will add the money to your Yado account the moment your USD hits our bank account. Once the money is in your Yado account, you can exchange freely between BTC and USD without any wait. Another fast option is bank wire.

I will do this within a few hours. I'll also post in your feedback thread when I've received the btc.

Edit: What account am I transferring the money to? I only see the options to mail money or add a checking account?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: