Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod please delete  (Read 1493 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:19:46 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2013, 02:05:04 PM by Hydroponica

Please delete, no longer needed

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:06:54 PM

Bump.
I'll add some personal info about myself. I am 31, I'm in the Canadian airforce. I currently run 2 7950's, 24-7, and I would like to increase that.
I have a wife, and 4 kids. I'm willing to provide what ever proof of employment or identity that is requested. Interest rate is negotiable. Just give me a chance...
I can go as high as 2.2 BTC each month, for 12 months

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 06:28:10 PM

All I have to offer up as collateral, is my steam account and my origin account.

My steam account, has 128 games in it, and a fair bit of DLC, my origin has 20 games, and DLC for a few of them.

http://s10.postimg.org/6y8uuhv95/origin.jpg

http://s17.postimg.org/qz3820ssf/steam1.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/p817tcsdh/steam2.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/f7718rfup/steam3.jpg

Both accounts, worth well over 22 BTC

dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 08:04:30 PM

bahaha anyone giving this guy a loan is a complete idiot
orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:12:59 AM

Protip.  Have fewer children

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 11:34:52 PM

I have good rep, and, I have offered collateral. FFS, the owner of Cryptsy is vouching for me. I fail to see the issue

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 02:18:50 AM

I have good rep, and, I have offered collateral. FFS, the owner of Cryptsy is vouching for me. I fail to see the issue

You haven't offered collateral people can use.  How would my having control of your games help me get my coins back should you default?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:52:39 PM

Protip.  Have fewer children

You haven't offered collateral people can use.  How would my having control of your games help me get my coins back should you default?

Because you can sell off the account, to reclaim your coins. It's thousands of dollars worth of games and DLC. Same as any other collateral

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 04:54:49 PM

Ever tried to sell a steam account? Noone wants to buy accounts for $1k+ while they are only looking for a couple of games.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:21:15 AM

How many times must I post this? People have been scamming with Steam accounts for at least a year.

Steam accounts don't work as collateral. I believe it was PatrickHarnett who first got scammed when lending with a Steam account as collateral.

The actual thread is wayy back in history, but I did find this:
In one thread a steam account was used as collateral. Yours is probably worth more than $63.

The last one I remember that happening the lender got burned on the loan, so... Wink
Well then the lender got a lot of cheap steam games. Life is tough, but I bet the lender managed to sell off the account for nearly the cost of the loan (if not, then the lender made a poor decision in the first place)

No, Steam gives users several ways to recover accounts, it is not safe to use them as collateral, or to buy them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: