Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]Joy Token - Infrastructure Protocol for Gaming Industry. 27.2.2018  (Read 4923 times)
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:23:50 AM

Why when I go to the site - the countdown of users starts every time again? Grin
A small bait Smiley
I think it's just an animation showing that the project is a bomb! That it's very active, impudent! Generally guys are cocky!)
Guys, look carefully. Counting users stops at 19120. Check tomorrow, maybe the digit will change. I don't think that this is cheating.
19121, you're right dude! Ha-ha, that's interesting! Quite big userbase!
This is not a user base! It's just registered users. You can also register, this doesn't mean that you will buy tokens Smiley
Well, let's hope that people are not just registered, and at least 20-40% of them are potential investors))
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:39:27 AM

Please explain why the value of your token will grow?
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

The more people buy a token - the higher its price. Also, the price of the token can grow from the number of transactions associated with it and its popularity among users. The smaller the token is sold - the higher the price.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

The more people buy a token - the higher its price. Also, the price of the token can grow from the number of transactions associated with it and its popularity among users. The smaller the token is sold - the higher the price.
Well, the starting price of the token on the exchange is established from the ratio of the number of allocated tokens to the number of tokens purchased.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

Well, the starting price of the token on the exchange is established from the ratio of the number of allocated tokens to the number of tokens purchased.

You started talking too early about the price of the token on the exchange, because the ICO hasn't even started yet. I think that the price of the token on the exchange is not so important, how important it is to collect a worthy user base ...
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

You started talking too early about the price of the token on the exchange, because the ICO hasn't even started yet. I think that the price of the token on the exchange is not so important, how important it is to collect a worthy user base ...
So the company itself has been functioning for a long time already, and the user base is huge already. Now, with the advent of the blockchain, guys decided to improve the algorithm and the process of developing and porting games to platforms.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

In any case, if the project will successfully develop then JoyToken will grow in price.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

In any case, if the project will successfully develop then JoyToken will grow in price.
If you plan to pay developers this coin, then naturally, the coin should grow very much in price, since the total number of coins is limited, and the higher the price - the smaller the coin consumption will be.
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

If you plan to pay developers this coin, then naturally, the coin should grow very much in price, since the total number of coins is limited, and the higher the price - the smaller the coin consumption will be.
With the development of the platform, do you plan to withdraw your coin from circulation?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

With the development of the platform, do you plan to withdraw your coin from circulation?
if the coin is constantly used for payment, then why should it be removed from circulation?
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

The price of a coin grows proportionally with the need for it. If it will be actively used by the demand of game developers - the price will grow steadily
vkolotun

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:50 PM

The price of a coin grows proportionally with the need for it. If it will be actively used by the demand of game developers - the price will grow steadily
Fortunately, mobile gambling is now at the stage of growth, so we can expect a fairly rapid increase in the popularity of this system.
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

Fortunately, mobile gambling is now at the stage of growth, so we can expect a fairly rapid increase in the popularity of this system.
Well, for developers - for sure. However, it depends on how much they get for the work done.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

Your token is designed to be credited to the developer account for the provided game?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

Your token is designed to be credited to the developer account for the provided game?
Yes, it seems that it is for this. Perhaps, a bonus program inside the platform.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:40:19 AM

Yes, it seems that it is for this. Perhaps, a bonus program inside the platform.
This is a special currency for gambling. To maintain honesty and transparency of I / O funds
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:18:27 AM

This is a special currency for gambling. To maintain honesty and transparency of I / O funds
And if you buy tokens - can it be sold more expensive later? Smiley
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

I don't think that this is for this ... But I think if you want - you can ..
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:09:07 AM

any crypto currency can be sold))
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:33:14 AM

any crypto currency can be sold))
There are much more favorable conditions for buying, if you are looking for a way to earn money. Here, developers are looking for people interested in the idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: