Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell BTC for Cash  (Read 547 times)
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:35:30 PM

Hello,
I want to sell BTC in Las Vegas. I want to get around 2000 Dollar, depents on the x-change how much BTC I have to spent.

I have to opportunities:
- Sell BTC to a stranger found with localbitcoins.com
- Sell BTC on an ATM.

The x-change rate at an ATM is quite poor, but for me it sounds "safe" to sell it to a maschine.

In general I do not have any idea how it will work. I have a german wallet on bitcoin.de and I'm not interessted in transfering it somewhere else then to the buyers wallet due to the high transaction fees.
What would you think how long I have to wait, until the payment is processed? I'm not interesssted in waiting a long time to get the deal done.

Any tips for the deal beside public area, free wifi and counterfeit money?

Thanks a lot!

you can withdraw via ATM only let it be more secure and does not involve third people who make you worry, if you want to get tips for free wifi you should go to the information center around your city.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:00:46 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 04:29:20 PM by bitcad4u

buy a centra card. go to atm. then withdraw your bitcoin to fiat money. or connect to some local trader and sell your bitcoin. But I thought people in your country use coinbase? withdraw to bank is easier

If you want cash, you may exchange the bitcoin to cash and use it.The cash may be a dollar,Euro or any other FIAT.Bitcoin is like a gold, you can cash out any time.If you hold means you can get double or triple of the money.This is one of the reason for bitcoin is popular now a days.
drake05

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:01:50 AM

I think the only chance is dealing with the local bitcoin buyer cause there is no ATM buying your Bitcoin bro Cheesy
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:23:36 AM

Face to face transaction in selling Bitcoin is a good way to avoid being scammed however keep in mind that the person you are dealing with is a complete stranger and this stranger may have something else in his mind and its not to exchange his fiat to BTC or vise versa. Don't meet alone, ask someone you know to be with you so if anything bad happens there is someone who can help you out right away.

Well, thats right that you need face to face transaction since so many scam people around.
Selling Bitcoin in ATM is better than you get scam. Poor price is better than you loss your bitcoin.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:03:18 AM

Hello,
I want to sell BTC in Las Vegas. I want to get around 2000 Dollar, depents on the x-change how much BTC I have to spent.

I have to opportunities:
- Sell BTC on an ATM.

The x-change rate at an ATM is quite poor, but for me it sounds "safe" to sell it to a maschine.

In general I do not have any idea how it will work. I have a german wallet on bitcoin.de and I'm not interessted in transfering it somewhere else then to the buyers wallet due to the high transaction fees.
What would you think how long I have to wait, until the payment is processed? I'm not interesssted in waiting a long time to get the deal done.

Thanks a lot!

this is your choice, if you really need money then you should sell your bitcoin to get cash, and preferably if trading do not use money which is only very useful, because if you are stuck in a high price and you are in need of money then you will feel depressed and confused choose to hold or sell loss.

every decision that you may have for think it positively then if you may know what is the best thing to do for then go for your choice to be there is nothing wrong with that as long as you may see that this may look worth it.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:46:09 AM

Using ATM is the safest way I think, but you should not sell Bitcoin at this time. The price is too low, just $14k. You should wait until the new year, it will recover to $20k again

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
JaneizBlutt

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:17:58 AM

Selling Btc via ATM have big fee. Exchange BTC to usdt in some exchange and withdraw to your bank account with not too much fee.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:14:36 AM

Hello,

I have to opportunities:
- Sell BTC on an ATM.

Thanks a lot!
If you want to sell your bitcoin for cash it is easy because there are lots of exchangers in the market. You can contact any one for selling your bitcoin and they will transfer cash against your bitcoins. ATM machines are also good but as you say that the rate is not good, so you can sell your bitcoin to any exchanger except ATM. Don’t be panic buying bitcoin is difficult. Selling is not a problem at all.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

For my opinion it has positive and negative side of selling btc on stranger and ATM machine.
Positive side of selling BTC:
1. If you sell on Stranger you can sell it with the price you want.
2. You can sell it double or tripple the price you bought.
3. If you want it to sell on ATM machibe you can check the site of the ATM Machine first before you sell it.
4. If you want it to sell with ATM Machine it is safe to check if it has many user before you sell it.
Negative side of selling BTC:
1. If you sell on strange, some will just play on the price you want to sell it.
2. If you sell it on stranger and you don't know how to sell it wisely it can be stolen to you by the price the strange wants to buy it from you. Means of the stranger can get it with a lower price.
3. If you sell it in the ATM Machine and you don't know the bacground of the ATM Machine it can be fraud.
4. If you sell it in the ATM Machine and you don't know that someone is using it for fraud you will not notice that you don't get the money.
For the summary for me you can sell it to strange to get the price that you want and just be careful and be mindful before selling your BTC to cash.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:34:51 AM

I think you can directly choose option number two, which is selling Bitcoin at ATM. Because is not that much easier and safer, without having to waste your time.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:16:47 AM

Sell bitcoin for cash is easy, there's a lot of people want it because of the value. You can deal it in a good price you want. But before you sell BTC, think of it first. And be sure that the price is enough on your taste.  Also be careful, person now a days is a trickster, they can fool or deceive you.

In addition before sell your bitcoin into cash make sure that you have remaining balance in your wallet.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:48:44 AM

I have to opportunities:
- Sell BTC on an ATM.

Thanks a lot!

ATM is the best option for getting the money you wish, and i don't know why are you having a negative approach towards the ATM do you really have some problem or any bad experience with it?  Anyways i wouldn't go for exchanging the bitcoin with the stranger as it is very risky with the Localbitcoins.com and many people are having problems and bad experience with this website. I am using a wallet app name Zebpay which is really awesome with almost higher amount than other websites.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Hello,

I have to opportunities:
- Sell BTC on an ATM.

Thanks a lot!

Go for an ATM, it's much more safe and saves lot of time. Just imagine the whole time you would been looking for a right man for a trade.
Considering the fees that he will end up paying to get the transaction done if he wants to go the P2P way, then it may end up equal to what the ATM may actually end up giving him or even close. For such a transaction, the OP will pay quite a good number for fee which may even take days to get confirmed, but with the ATM, that is a go, you get your cash straight up. No stress!

Face to face transaction in selling Bitcoin is a good way to avoid being scammed however keep in mind that the person you are dealing with is a complete stranger and this stranger may have something else in his mind and its not to exchange his fiat to BTC or vise versa. Don't meet alone, ask someone you know to be with you so if anything bad happens there is someone who can help you out right away.
Face to face is good, however, with the transaction issue, most people may even be skeptical releasing any cash unless they see at least a confirmation, which we both know is hard to quickly see now unless you use a very high fee. It is what it is and from the look of things and depending on how urgent he needs it, his best bet may actually be the ATM.
You have raised a very good issue here. Yeah, you are right .this is the problem with Bitcoin and a few altcoins that the confirmation of a transaction takes some good time and if someone is in urgent need, he cannot definitely keep this as an option. I don't know how long is it really going to take the core to solve this time and high fee issue but I am all positive about it. We will be out of this one day soon.
pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 721

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

You should first try to sell it to a local seller from localbitcoins and then try to benefit from the trade by making the deal face to face. You always have the option to cancel the deal when you are dealing in real world. Get the  cash before you send him the btc. If you don't find the deal to be in your favor then you always have the option to sell it to an ATM. Find out which one gives you more profit and then make the trade.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

Yes,you can sell your BTC for cash to various traders who want to purchase or invest in Bitcoin.But you have to be very carefull in dealing with and by this you can get good rate.You can also use your BTC to purchase any goods from different websites which accepts BTC. You can also convert it from different exchanges and than withdraw it from your account.These are the ways from which you can get cash from your BTC.If this are not working than go for atm.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

Why do you want to use Bitcoin for cash. That's the worst option to do as firstly you will have to pay alot of fees for the transaction and on top of that you might even have to wait for some time for it to get confirmed . Also like if you go to see next year then you would have probably spend like the double or triple maybe 10 times the amount past year. Bitcoin should be just used as an investment and not as a currency.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

No. Do not tell the lie. Bitcoin price is very cheap now. I will hold until it reaches $30k in new year. Bitcoin is always the biggest coin in the world
20k was quite good level to cash out. And i am totally sure,that firstly BTC will reach 7 k, rather than 30k

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

As long as the price we want, why not to sell Bitcoin with cash Cash, actually the same sales through local wallet sites or by way of cash sales, higher prices may be the offer that we offer for cash sales.

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

Go for atm dude..  A machine is more accurate, and a middle man can scam you.

Hello,

I have to opportunities:
- Sell BTC on an ATM.

Thanks a lot!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 12:41:33 AM by Altas

Selling bitcoin for cash is a simple form of trading, but the complication felt is that it requires a banking link for each and every trade. Maybe this will cause a taxation issue for the trader. In some countries the taxation too is made upon the transaction we make with relation to the bitcoin buying and selling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: