Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 03:26:55 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell BTC for Cash  (Read 553 times)
tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:53:00 AM

Selling bitcoin for cash is a simple form of trading, but the complication felt is that it requires a banking link for each and every trade. Maybe this will cause a taxation issue for the trader. In some countries the taxation too is made upon the transaction we make with relation to the bitcoin buying and selling.

For the bitcoin atm machines, I never heard of a taxation process so far. Maybe it's tax free or the machine charges the tax with its usage fee, I've never used it before. If he deals with a local buyer, he wouldn't pay tax actually, it's only $2k as he tells.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

Selling to a stranger will give you opportunity to negotiate the price in your favour. Go with this option.
Definitely. When someone is a known person to you and just need to sell or buy something from him or her then surely some reflationary things comes across. You may be dealing with someone your known person than surely you can’t negotiate on prices on that much level. Either you have to agree with the price without any further discussion or he, the seller or buyer, he may accept first.
It is one of the rules of business world that emotions must be kept out of the way of business that is our personal relations are not supposed to affect our professional life and I think if someone encounters problems like this, he must avoid making deals with the familiar people at the first place because such negotiations put the relation at the stake. If we save our relation, we most likely lose our profit.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

Hello,
I want to sell BTC in Las Vegas. I want to get around 2000 Dollar, depents on the x-change how much BTC I have to spent.

I have to opportunities:
- Sell BTC to a stranger found with localbitcoins.com
- Sell BTC on an ATM.

The x-change rate at an ATM is quite poor, but for me it sounds "safe" to sell it to a maschine.

In general I do not have any idea how it will work. I have a german wallet on bitcoin.de and I'm not interessted in transfering it somewhere else then to the buyers wallet due to the high transaction fees.
What would you think how long I have to wait, until the payment is processed? I'm not interesssted in waiting a long time to get the deal done.

Any tips for the deal beside public area, free wifi and counterfeit money?

Thanks a lot!
Selling your bitcoin for cash is easy if you were selling it to your friends. However, do you really still want to sell your btc because to be honest, if you were just updated and always monitor the market then for sure you will not sell your coins. We cannot judge you about your decisions but to be honest, it seems that everything is worth holding for specially bitcoins because it already gave the peak value and as of now, the dropping of value is just a challenge to btc holders.

hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Hello,
I want to sell BTC in Las Vegas. I want to get around 2000 Dollar, depents on the x-change how much BTC I have to spent.

I have to opportunities:
- Sell BTC on an ATM.

The x-change rate at an ATM is quite poor, but for me it sounds "safe" to sell it to a maschine.

In general I do not have any idea how it will work. I have a german wallet on bitcoin.de and I'm not interessted in transfering it somewhere else then to the buyers wallet due to the high transaction fees.
What would you think how long I have to wait, until the payment is processed? I'm not interesssted in waiting a long time to get the deal done.

Thanks a lot!
If the value of bitcoin we expected has been achieved then you can sell you btc, so if ever dropping of value happened again then you won't blame yourself for not making a decision. One of the expert’s advices is to be ready in the future because there is a possibility that the market performance may not be good due to the fact that the market and price of each coin is unpredictable.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

We cannot deny the fact that we want to earn bitcoin because we want to buy something for ourselves, obviously we need cash for it unless the things you want is bitcoin accumulated product. We sell bitcoin into cash to buy something or its crashing which is unlikely to happen. even if i have a btc , i would sell it and not to hold it especially now it is stock at $13000 to $14000.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

You can also directly purchase stuff with your BTC, use cryptopia
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

In my point of view I will go to sell my Bitcoin in localbitcoin as you are getting the value for your Bitcoins compared to exchanging it in an atm machine. Localbitcoins is not that bad as you think as I have tried selling my Bitcoin to buyers that has good or high reputation the transaction of course will depend on you on how you will receive it, and usually those transactions take up via bank transfer. These Bitcoin buyers in localbitcoin are also fast to transact as this is what they do for a living. My tip is go for the buyers with high positive ratings and never ever try to go to  buyers that have higher price offer but does not a good rating.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

Hello,

I have to opportunities:
- Sell BTC on an ATM.

Thanks a lot!

selling bitcoin to get that money is your choice, if you are in need of money then melt some of the benefits you get from playing bitcoin do not sell it all.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Selling to a stranger will give you opportunity to negotiate the price in your favour. Go with this option.
Also you will have the opportunity to lose all your Bitcoins and cash, now in person only fraudsters come to a deal. From my personal experience.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Also you will have the opportunity to lose all your Bitcoins and cash, now in person only fraudsters come to a deal. From my personal experience.
Instead of that, sell it to the trusted exchanges where you have more securities and the opportunity to earn more money that do that way. Only if your are lucky enough to sell it to someone else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: