Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ELIX] Elixir - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 5583 times)
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

It got dumped a bit right now Sad Old ATH vs BTC was over 9k sato  Wink I hope it can go that high one day, maybe closer to product launch!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Olishka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

Yep new  ATH but will get more and more new ATH. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
sallydavisy

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:49:45 AM

Look like Elixir can replaced SALT. So what total supply will be? 90-100 mil?
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:28:58 AM

Look like Elixir can replaced SALT. So what total supply will be? 90-100 mil?

around 60-70K would be the most at the rate we are going
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

For now 27 millions coins.. but might go to 50 millions. Still low anyway !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:52:36 AM

ELIXIR is looking good . New ATH.

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

New file to talk about this hidden gem !   Smiley

Lending platform. Best project in the crypto market with a very low market cap. Still under the radarv Cool Cool
And you are sure that this is a precious stone, it seems to me that it is possible a long-term perspective but no more. You know why because the development of the code is 0, which means that it is not interesting for anyone yet.

Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:46:15 AM

This project is definitely on my radar. However, there are a couple of critical questions their community has raised. In the initial stages, the team plans to create a marketplace, in which you can lend money to people you already know. But why should I want to do this? I can easily do this in real life and don't need an intermediary. I only need an intermediary when I lend to someone who I don't know and therefore cannot assess whether I can trust the person or not.

Secondly, people who take a loan will have to convert elix to USD and once they have to pay back their loan convert USD to elix. This not at all convenient, especially not to people who are crypto-illiterate. I hope the team can find some good arguments to overcome this perceived obstacle...
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:22:49 AM

This project is definitely on my radar. However, there are a couple of critical questions their community has raised. In the initial stages, the team plans to create a marketplace, in which you can lend money to people you already know. But why should I want to do this? I can easily do this in real life and don't need an intermediary. I only need an intermediary when I lend to someone who I don't know and therefore cannot assess whether I can trust the person or not.

Secondly, people who take a loan will have to convert elix to USD and once they have to pay back their loan convert USD to elix. This not at all convenient, especially not to people who are crypto-illiterate. I hope the team can find some good arguments to overcome this perceived obstacle...

to your second question.as i understand everything can be done on the app, so it would be very easy to use...

to your first question... many people, family and friend borrow money all the time... this app just makes its easy and REWARDING!!!!!.. instead of driving across town to drop off cash you can just open an app and send it in secs and once the loan is complete both parties get rewarded.... also that is for earlier stages and once a system is in place you should be able to see who is trusted and who isnt.
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:48:54 PM

New ATH 0.46 on kucoin !

Gardos

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:56:49 PM

Got some as well this morning:D, ready for 2018!!
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:57:43 PM

Solid growth even while BTC is down. The team also wants long-term attention and no p&d so we are on a good track. Will be interesting to watch during the next bull run.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:22:52 PM

ELIX is rising nicely and its chart is bullish. Good and undervalued competitor
to SALT, LEND and others in this market space.
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:39:05 PM

Will reach 0.50 soon.  Smiley

therealj

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:47:01 PM

$5 next year.

Agree 100% - it will enter the top 100 in 2018 which will likely have it around $6-7 per token by the time it reaches the top 100. 15-20X from current price for 2018.
Olishka (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:55:15 AM

Probably the crypto markets will be bigger by then so will need to be $30 / coin to reach top 100

plataoplomo94

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:30:41 AM

Probably the crypto markets will be bigger by then so will need to be $30 / coin to reach top 100

I think, we will get over 30$ by the end of 2018. If the total market cap of crypto will rise and it will ! and it goes above 1 Trillion $ we will see, coins like elixir shooting up to alpha centauri  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Olishka (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:37:11 AM

Elixir is looking good. New ATH aboie 0.52
 Cool Cool Cool

Olishka (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:38:35 AM

0.67 on etherdelta

muniz1988

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:24:24 PM

time to fill the bag of elix with the proximity of the delivery of the new site and publication of the name of the devs will not see this price anymore
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: