Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ELIX] Elixir - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 5593 times)
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

It isn't doing too bad considering it is not on any major exchange yet. Bittrex and Binance will give Elixir a $4 - $5 floor.

Not doing bad at all, it's actually doing pretty good, seems like price is really starting to rise right now, seems like more people are taking notice of this coin's potential. I think by 2018 this coin will really go big so to everyone who is looking for a coin that's under $1 to invest in, this will be the perfect investment. This project really got a huge potential, it has a solid dev team and it's whitepaper is amazing, if you got the time you can read through their whitepaper and you can really appreciate this project's vision. It's very beneficial to a lot of people and it's the kind of project that's very easy for the market to adopt. Currently I'm still buying more and more elixir, I can't wait for it to take off and get added on bigger exchange, no doubt what you're saying here can happen when bittrex will add this coin then price can moon as high as $5 or $6.

Good sum up !

This is what I should look forward.
I've been hearing some good news about this coin and I can say it's really promising one. And maybe I should starting to buy some this so I won't be left out.

Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:50:13 AM

I heard a lot of positive things about ELIX in the german community, still very undervalued!

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
Olishka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:09:50 PM

$1 on coinexchange  (ETH market)  Cool

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:19:47 PM

Seems everyone are being optimistic with this coin and it's really making news in the market and seeing it have a excellent coin circulation. And it's really near in 1$ thinking it just actually started to scratch. Job well done.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:39:56 PM

If you like Elixir because of its good future, also checkout the following: (you dont have to thank me later)

- Oyster Pearl
- Substratum
- Spectrecoin (get in now while you can, before its too late. potential of dollar 30,-

As always read yourself into the project and make your own decision, buy or not to buy, but at least have a check at it so you cant say you didnt know about these goldmines.
vshot

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:34:43 PM

This looks very good!
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:30:46 PM

I've been trying to tell people here about Elixir since the beginning back when it was only a few cents each. Now it's almost a dollar. Even at that price it is still very undervalued. The devs on this project are some of the best devs in crypto. Consistently under promising and always over deliviring. They have come such a long way in only a few short months. Guys I'm telling you, get in now if you already haven't.
muniz1988

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

time to buy a few more before reaching $ 1
WORLDWIDEWES

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

ELIXIR IS ABOUT TO SPARK UP. Should be interesting. Hopefully we can all make a few thousand from this coin. Im thinnking this year it will reach between 100-200 dolllars. Maybe more. Theere has to be something that will get into the realm of the ethereum, litecoin, and bitcoin prices. Something with under a one hundred million supply that is an organized project.
raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:37:17 AM

ELIXIR IS ABOUT TO SPARK UP. Should be interesting. Hopefully we can all make a few thousand from this coin. Im thinnking this year it will reach between 100-200 dolllars. Maybe more. Theere has to be something that will get into the realm of the ethereum, litecoin, and bitcoin prices. Something with under a one hundred million supply that is an organized project.

I think that Elixir is an excellent project, and one of the best coins to invest right now. It has everything so far to have an incredible growth, but what makes you think it's the one that may reach 100-200 bucks per coin so fast? I'm interested in your opinion, I'm not questioning it  Smiley. Hopefully you're right, since it's the coin I'm putting more funds into.
iwillhodl

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

Is it ok to hold small amount on exchange for short time if I buy it? Or there are at the moment rewards that I can get only by holding in my wallet? Trying to fully understand this coin so thanks for answers, because word reward in description of this coin is used very often, but as I understand it is only when you are borrowing/lending on the website, right?

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
Olishka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

Is it ok to hold small amount on exchange for short time if I buy it? Or there are at the moment rewards that I can get only by holding in my wallet? Trying to fully understand this coin so thanks for answers, because word reward in description of this coin is used very often, but as I understand it is only when you are borrowing/lending on the website, right?

YEP

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Ckjnow

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

With the still increasing Circulating Supply, reaching 10-15$ till the end of 2018 is IMO the best case. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Wink
Hypercrypt

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

ELIX and ELIX
Week 1 +15%
Q1 +120%
Mid 2018 +250%
End 2018 + 500%

This is what i think.
Comes the new Webpage .. Start Q1 = + 250%
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

If you like Elixir because of its good future, also checkout the following: (you dont have to thank me later)

- Oyster Pearl
- Substratum
- Spectrecoin (get in now while you can, before its too late. potential of dollar 30,-

As always read yourself into the project and make your own decision, buy or not to buy, but at least have a check at it so you cant say you didnt know about these goldmines.

Well oyster pearl is really something to look forward this 2018 because there are many big news that are just awaiting to explode so better buy before it happens. Probably one of the most promising coin this year.

Rcvlieland

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

- Oyster Pearl
- Substratum

Well oyster pearl is really something to look forward this 2018 because there are many big news that are just awaiting to explode so better buy before it happens. Probably one of the most promising coin this year.

My mayor pick is on elixer, and I have some oyster pearl. I am doubting to put my dentshares in Oyster pearl.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

ELIXIR and Oyster Pearl are both with bigger shares in my portfolio.

From current point of view and being in contact with both communities, ELIX seems to have the bigger potential. But even Oyster Pearl has potential to at least outperform the market and most of the other coins.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

Look like good project they have but how abput the compatitor which has been proven to be work very good like ethlend ? Ethlend now already have many customer. Borrowers and lenders there. What makes this token different ? And ethlend also work decentralised which no one controled it even the developer. All the transactions run on smart contract.
bratko99

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

Reading all positive stuff for this.. Have to put some cash.
I don't believe in it, but fuck it hah

foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

The project has a good potential. Great team, nice map very interesting. Over the last month increased almost 10 times. And now the total capitalization of 25 million. I think the growth opportunity is huge. May be the fastest growing project in 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: