Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP] DaddyToken - Crypto trade is fun again  (Read 740 times)
vertigo (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:23:50 PM

Joined the airdrop and wishing all the best DADDYTOKEN. Why not upload more information about you in this ANN? Thanks!!!
Hi, at you service Wink

bhaveshm94

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

this is not an airdrop, it's just bounty program. project is good and happy to see that team planning about to add their token into yobit and cryptopia exchange which is very good for healthy start. hope for best.
DU3O

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:54:22 PM

Wow, I am very impressed.

First of all, I would like to thank you for providing such a nice website, specially the whitepaper, before launching an airdrop and ICO. You make us feel more comfortable in joining your campaigns. And since we know that this is 101% legit, it is truly worth it to know all about DaddyToken.

Your concept is truly amazing. Imagine if we could open different wallets from different exchanges using just one app. That's the greatest convenience ever that all traders would want to have. And the best part is the app also have the feature called "Smart Buy & Smart Sell" wherein you can quickly trade (buy & sell) even it the most peak hour, when everyone is trading or even there are bots. And guess what? You can configure and customize the feature, for example, closing your open orders. Sounds great right?

I just have some questions: What if we already have existing wallets on your supported exchanges. How can we import it on your app? And how can we sure that it is well-secured? Thank you so much and I hope nothing with the best for this project.
vertigo (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

Wow, I am very impressed.

First of all, I would like to thank you for providing such a nice website, specially the whitepaper, before launching an airdrop and ICO. You make us feel more comfortable in joining your campaigns. And since we know that this is 101% legit, it is truly worth it to know all about DaddyToken.

Your concept is truly amazing. Imagine if we could open different wallets from different exchanges using just one app. That's the greatest convenience ever that all traders would want to have. And the best part is the app also have the feature called "Smart Buy & Smart Sell" wherein you can quickly trade (buy & sell) even it the most peak hour, when everyone is trading or even there are bots. And guess what? You can configure and customize the feature, for example, closing your open orders. Sounds great right?

I just have some questions: What if we already have existing wallets on your supported exchanges. How can we import it on your app? And how can we sure that it is well-secured? Thank you so much and I hope nothing with the best for this project.

Hi, thank you very much for your appreciation.

In fact, you connect the app with your exchange account through the authentication keys, so in reality the wallet is only one.
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

Website is Quite good and Roadmap too, But I think Management of Bounty is Quite Week, Waiting for My Twitter Bounty, Can you Please Update me About it.
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

how can I pin the retweet on twitter?

BCHFaucet

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

Looking forward to the future of this project, just joined the airdrop and will closely follow its development, wish you all good luck
nurmi

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

Followed and retweeted
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

Interesting, this project deserves support. Is Airdrop registration still open? I think Dev has to work hard again to promote this project. Because, I see still some participants who are interested in your project. And what are your plans for future project success?
DronICO

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Easy to use wallet with user friendly interface - that's what a community wait so long! If you used any wallets these days then you know that it's impossible to make some basic things without any geek hacks and workarounds. 500 bn dollars industry deserves a DaddyToken project with their app!
mekky1990

Activity: 101
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

I really don't understand how you can call it an airdrop or a bounty and then ask people to send you money!!
its Optional you are not forced to donate  Wink
moussatouina

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

nice daddytoken project good luck dev.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: