Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of website is coinchat.org?  (Read 1253 times)
teamfresh (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:06:41 PM

Of all the Bitcoin related chat rooms I enjoy spending time in, I think http://coinvisitor.com/chat was one of the best. I say was because it does not exist anymore. (I heard it might come back) I think that the community that goddog and kev cultivated there really was something special. It truly was a haven for all types of internet citizens who were interested in all things Bitcoin. From newbies to veterans.

Other chat rooms began to try to emulate what goddog and kev had created. Ultimately by this I mean "a chat room that pays you Bitcoin for chatting there". Of course then it was not to long until someone decided to put together a website where the main focus was the chat room itself - rather than the room just being a single feature of the site.

I am of course referring to http://coinchat.org I tried it out. I went in as "teamfresh" I was banned after about 5-10 minutes of being in there, and for no reason that I could clearly see. I say clearly because there are no FAQ or TOS on the site, so it is hard to know what is overstepping the mark. In my short time there I posted one link. I asked mods if I could post it before I did, I was told I could so I did. then I carried on chatting. A few minutes later someone opened up a "one2one" with me, and asked me if I could sell Bitcoin. I said maybe I could, and I began to explain how I could if I did decide to sell. (it was a small amount discussed 0.5 BTC) He had not heard of my method of payment before but before I could explain it to him I was permanently banned from the website without any kind of warning. As I said I did not know if this kind of conversation was acceptable on the website as there are no FAQ or TOS!! but I am not some big time bitcoin seller, the guy approached me.

The only other reason I can think of as to why I was banned, is because I own https://easybitco.in a website that has a chatroom https://easybitco.in/Chatroom that pays it chatters "easycoins" to chat. (the easycoins can convert to USD and in turn the USD to BTC so it pays chatters USD or BTC its up to them) This chatroom is not the main focus of the website, it is just a single feature of the site. However, I cant see this as being the reason I was banned either because that just seems silly to me.

To finish I would like to say that I cant even email the admin there to ask why I was banned or if I can be un banned, because along with the FAQ and TOS, the website email address or support email address is not displayed anywhere on the website. Besides I'm not even sure I want to be un banned because chatting there means I have to pay to style my text!? and be told how to format my chat entries!? Well I guess it is a model I know nothing about, but I'm now not interested. I might have been if there was a bit more respect in the situation. Needless to say, if you chat in my room it is free to style your text and you can chat pretty much however you like. You can also post images and YouTube videos directly into the chat, and you certainly wont be banned permanently without being warned first - and if you are banned I would make sure you knew why.

oceans of love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clock27

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:11:26 PM

+420 interwebs for you bro

Yna

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:15:53 PM

They fear competition and try any way they can to stop such. I think I will copy my post from the other thread just for visibility to try and inform people of the shady practices that occur there. +1 for you for speaking out on this matter.

This is the first, only, and last time I will be posting about this immature matter.

The last week has shown me that you lack any competence whatsoever, and that when you feel threatened you handle the only way you know how, which is by belittling, accusing, slandering, and throwing all out hissy-fits.

I have nothing to say about your business practices per-se, as I have never dealt with you in that manner, but I can tell you that inputs.io looks like a nice cover for BTC laundering.

Now the accusations of a "troll ring" gives me quite the chuckle. You obviously have a stick up your ass and take the internet a little too seriously, just like your moderators, even though they claim the opposite. While everyone's humor is different, mine is indeed a bit more sarcastic, mundane, and drier than most. That doesn't give you the right to accuse me of being part of a fictitious faction bent on ruining a silly internet chat that is actually just imploding upon itself.

And no matter what you say, you are banning people for participating in other chat rooms, unless they are a mole for you in which case you are paying them to spy because you feel so threatened. I have known Dog1 for 6 months now and know that he is no threat to anyone. He is a 5x y/o farmboy just conversing with people about bitcoins and life. He has never disrespected or insulted anyone, ever. You have made him guilty of something that is preposterous in the first place by association.

It's obvious that there are bigger and more sinister things going on behind the scenes with you and your moderators. I cannot say what, but my intuition never fails me. I find it odd that A. Your most complained about mod stays when (s)he obviously is on a power-trip and you completely ignore it. B. You make two more "females" mods when they aren't even that active.

You also have no idea how to run a chatroom/site. I have been doing chatrooms both online and via IRC for almost a decade now and I have never seen or heard of moderators being on a payroll. That's ludicrous. They're supposed to be there because they enjoy the community and wish to support you and donate their time to help see the website grow. The moderators you have now care nothing about the site, or only do so because of their precious paycheck monthly. This will be your ultimate downfall, and the fact that you place ignorance to it is actually quite humoring.

So there you have you two-cents. Take what you will of it, but all I know it that you're running your precious site into the ground rather quickly as I have seen in the last two weeks. The quality on content has dropped 100+% since getting rid of the most productive users, and in the wee hours of the morning in the US, the chat lays almost stagnant, which is a new development which I also guess you have yet to notice.

Good luck and God speed, because I sure as hell know that you need it.
teamfresh (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:21:37 PM

They fear competition and try any way they can to stop such. I think I will copy my post from the other thread just for visibility to try and inform people of the shady practices that occur there. +1 for you for speaking out on this matter.

Thanks, It's nice to know I'm not the only one having frustrations, by the way If the admin of coinchat ever reads this and wants to talk to me, my email is - teamfresh@hd-fractals.com
Yna

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:22:55 PM

Thanks, It's nice to know I'm not the only one having frustrations, by the way If the admin of coinchat ever reads this and wants to talk to me, my email is - teamfresh@hd-fractals.com

Have you tried admin@glados.cc?

EDIT: cross-posting

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260873
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:26:30 PM

This may be off topic, but I would like to thank teamfresh for my Pirate Fraktal....  Grin

<EDIT>  O .... ^^ ......0 Break free from your CoinChat addiction! Call 1-800-TEAMFRESH !!!!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
teamfresh (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:30:41 PM

Have you tried admin@glados.cc?

EDIT: cross-posting

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260873
No, but I will add it to my whitelist. I have said everything I wanted to say above - I'm not going to say it again. Thanks Yna Cheesy
teamfresh (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:39:36 PM

This may be off topic, but I would like to thank teamfresh for my Pirate Fraktal....  Grin

<EDIT>  O .... ^^ ......0 Break free from your CoinChat addiction! Call 1-800-TEAMFRESH !!!!

Haha no worries Pirate - this also goes for anyone else out there that wants a fractal image made for them! Get in touch!
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 11:27:41 PM

Shocked
Very long sentence to read

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:34:51 PM

Haha no worries Pirate - this also goes for anyone else out there that wants a fractal image made for them! Get in touch!
I am having problems mining bacoinz. In our agreement you said that if I hook up an old Atari, a copy of Dig-Dug, and a steel plug in a pig's ass that I would make money. I have failed to achieve the aforementioned results. All I got in return was a pirate fractal, a great chat, and a hangover from the rum. Please tell me why I should keep coming back.

Sincerely,
PirateKitteh

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Yna

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 07:03:30 PM

Bump for visibility.
chipug

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

696B6111

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:57:38 AM

I am having problems mining bacoinz. In our agreement you said that if I hook up an old Atari, a copy of Dig-Dug, and a steel plug in a pig's ass that I would make money. I have failed to achieve the aforementioned results. All I got in return was a pirate fractal, a great chat, and a hangover from the rum. Please tell me why I should keep coming back.

Sincerely,
PirateKitteh

that was enough to make me ignore the rest of this thread. you wrote better than this once upon a time.
clock27

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 03:29:00 AM

ha bacoinz lol

chipug

696B6111

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 03:44:06 AM

Bump for visibility.

Yes bump for visibility. why did you lie?

Also, its not fair on that poor girl that you are using her picture and saying it is you. You are a guy.
sevenVII

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:29:01 AM

SNIP

I am of course referring to http://coinchat.org I tried it out. I went in as "teamfresh" I was banned after about 5-10 minutes of being in there, and for no reason that I could clearly see. I say clearly because there are no FAQ or TOS on the site, so it is hard to know what is overstepping the mark.

SNIP

I can't comment on your particular case because I wasn't there - However, http://glados.cc/coinchat.html seems to be the official rules and info for the site.

Best of luck to you,

VII
Yna

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 07:26:36 AM

Bump for visibility.

Also, its not fair on that poor girl that you are using her picture and saying it is you. You are a guy.

Says the "woman" working for "TradeFortress"

I thought we had some sort of bond, but I see otherwise. Someday you will see the true colors of the money launder/scammer that TradeFortress is and I will feel no sympathy. Sorry he degraded you to get your extra $100/mo. This feels like a Catholic church.
chipug

696B6111

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 09:04:23 AM

Bump for visibility.

Says the "woman" working for "TradeFortress"

I thought we had some sort of bond, but I see otherwise. Someday you will see the true colors of the money launder/scammer that TradeFortress is and I will feel no sympathy. Sorry he degraded you to get your extra $100/mo. This feels like a Catholic church.

Why did you lie?

If we had some sort of bond, you wouldn't lie to me, would you?
Why did you put woman in quotes? Everyone knows my face already and a fair few, my name. You do realise it just makes you look daft... again?

Dear, seriously stop trying to act all old and wise when you are drunk.  You still seem lost to me.  Sad

You don't get your facts right. Who said i got paid? and accepted mod because i wanted to help improve CoinChat for everyone and i had a few ideas....which has happened.  you guys know fine well i'm being honest and i mean what I say, there's no need for this. I'm transparent as fuck and you know it, so quit the nastiness, I don't deserve it.

There is no sinister secret going on that you need to war over. Your time is better spent on, you know...something like, life or whatever. Try it.
Yna

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:02:50 PM

Mods are on a bankroll, therefore you get paid. It comes with the position. Whatever you decide to do with it is not my issue.
clock27

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 12:20:43 AM

Bitcoin Forum
Deleted Post
« Sent to: clock27 on: Today at 08:02:02 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

http://coinpr0n.appspot.com/ gives away like 50 times more bitcoins and is 10000000000000000000000000000% more fun Smiley go there instead

CC has gotten so bad they can't even take some criticism hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: