Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ButterflyLabs Bullshits Awards! Post and vote !  (Read 1082 times)
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:14:34 PM

Here is a topic where we can post the best ButterflyLabs bullshits !!

Here is my contribution, it's a fresh one! But there are so much more! Find them and post them !
Please  post the link that proves the bullshit and the number of your bullshit !!

BULLSHIT #1:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/227-wednesday-july-10-2013-shipping-update.html :
" Wednesday,July 10, 2013 Shipping Update

Singles from pay date June 23, 2012 shipped. We are nearing the end of June 23 orders for Singles. We may finish them in a day or two.
"

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/254-wednesday-july-24-2013-shipping-update.html
"
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 Shipping Update

Singles: June 23, 2012
"

Wait... Did they say "we may finish  them in a day or two" and then 2 WEEKS LATER  saying we are at the same point without any justification or any reason  ?? 
 YEAAH !! NICELY DONE!!THAT'S HOW PEOPLE WHO TRUST THEM EARLY SHOULD BE TREATED!!  THAT'S A NICE BULLSHIT !

OK, who's gonna be the next ? Who can find a better bullshit than that ? I KNOW YOU CAN!! GO POST! =D write the BULLSHIT #2:!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

The statement was that we did not refund preorders.  We did. We are no longer taking pre-orders and we are not refunding orders that are currently in the queue, that's correct.

It was stated multiple times that all sales are final when you ordered.  What part of that were you unable to understand?  We can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to understand simple English sentences.  Sorry for your reading disability, perhaps next time you should get someone to explain what terms and conditions mean to you before placing and order.  Now put on your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your actions instead of whining to me why you are unable to function in normal society and you should be a special case.

Is it really that I'm the one with a learning disability? Right on your site, as of today 7/17/2013@1:59pm EST, your website's home page has a big "PRE-ORDER NOW" button plastered across it.

You sir, are a moron, and I couldn't thank you enough for your efforts here as every time you post, you simply make your true self known. You hide behind insults because you have no real information or facts, else you would be giving them. Instead you choose to throw around insults like a child.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:32:23 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 01:16:25 AM by Xian01

I'm not saying it's a Ponzi scheme, but it is curious how there are certain characteristics that are similar. Specifically, how Ponzi's fail to honor commitments (in this case, refunds) just prior to their downfall.

From Wikipedia...

Since the scheme requires a continual stream of investments to fund higher returns, once investment slows down, the scheme collapses as the promoter starts having problems paying the promised returns (the higher the returns, the greater the risk of the Ponzi scheme collapsing). Such liquidity crises often trigger panics, as more people start asking for their money, similar to a bank run.

Email office@butterflylabs.com and we will happily refund your order at any time.

vs

The statement was that we did not refund preorders.  We did. We are no longer taking pre-orders and we are not refunding orders that are currently in the queue, that's correct.

It was stated multiple times that all sales are final when you ordered.  What part of that were you unable to understand?  We can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to understand simple English sentences.  Sorry for your reading disability, perhaps next time you should get someone to explain what terms and conditions mean to you before placing and order.  Now put on your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your actions instead of whining to me why you are unable to function in normal society and you should be a special case.

The insults add a nice tangy zip and zest to the shit-sandwich customers have been forced to eat since October 2012.

Having a refund forced on me in the past, when customers desiring refunds now are incapable of receiving one is some delicious irony.

Again, as all the cool kids on the official BFL forums suggest, you might wish to "Pull a Xian" in an attempt to have your orders refunded.

My posting history should serve as a roadmap. Don't forget to add "a bag of dicks" for extra flavor somewhere in your request for a refund.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 02:47:41 AM

I don't know if they're actually scammers, it seems like they're just completely incompetent. I'm really shocked at how bad they've been at actually shipping units. I would have thought once they got their chips and boards done, they'd be ready to ship all this stuff.

Oh well, as long as they're not hashing with their own supply, then more blocks for me!

mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:43:10 AM

I don't know if they're actually scammers, it seems like they're just completely incompetent. I'm really shocked at how bad they've been at actually shipping units. I would have thought once they got their chips and boards done, they'd be ready to ship all this stuff.

Oh well, as long as they're not hashing with their own supply, then more blocks for me!

incompetent is the word
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: