Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MOOZICORE - World's 1st Music Streaming Service on Blockchain!  (Read 25150 times)
Moozicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:32:54 AM

Here's one thing I am not getting and I'd appreciate it if you could shed some light on it/explain it to me - thanks!

You say the coins bought through the app can't be transferred outside the app - that much I am getting, also that tokens bought now at a discount can be transferred into the app and used.

Let's say I don't wanna use the coins/tokens but simply want to invest. If the coins can be purchased at $0.05 (or whatever) through the app, why would the tokens bought now increase in price to one higher than that if (IF I got that right!) IF all they can be used for is transferring them to the app and actually use them? Why should anyone pay let's say $1 for them on an exchange when he can buy them for $0.05 through the app?

Maybe I am just not getting it. It all sounds like a good idea, but I fail to see the point of investing in something that will always be available at a steady price if you know what I mean.

I guess I got something wrong here, so any explanation would be appreciated.

If MZI market value will be for example $0,1 you will be able to buy 2x MZI in app (2x $0,05). In-app MZI price doesn't determine the MZI market value which is determined mostly by supply-demand factor.

What is that demand coming from?

From people who see big potencial in project/company.
noblex

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

Hello! Is there a bounty program?
Jo_Sch

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Here's one thing I am not getting and I'd appreciate it if you could shed some light on it/explain it to me - thanks!

You say the coins bought through the app can't be transferred outside the app - that much I am getting, also that tokens bought now at a discount can be transferred into the app and used.

Let's say I don't wanna use the coins/tokens but simply want to invest. If the coins can be purchased at $0.05 (or whatever) through the app, why would the tokens bought now increase in price to one higher than that if (IF I got that right!) IF all they can be used for is transferring them to the app and actually use them? Why should anyone pay let's say $1 for them on an exchange when he can buy them for $0.05 through the app?

Maybe I am just not getting it. It all sounds like a good idea, but I fail to see the point of investing in something that will always be available at a steady price if you know what I mean.

I guess I got something wrong here, so any explanation would be appreciated.

If MZI market value will be for example $0,1 you will be able to buy 2x MZI in app (2x $0,05). In-app MZI price doesn't determine the MZI market value which is determined mostly by supply-demand factor.

What is that demand coming from?

From people who see big potencial in project/company.

It is still not clear to me, sorry!

Let's say people buy your coin outside of the app because they believe in your project and it rises in value because of that, those coins can be traded for more in-app MZI than before the increase in value!?

In other words, the point of buying the coins would not initially be to trade them right away, but hoping for it to rise in value and then trade or sell them?

If that is the case, I agree that you should make this more clear and probably name both types of coins differently to avoid a lot of confusion that'll surely be caused otherwise.

I really like the idea of your project, but it should be executed slightly different for the reasons named above and to make people actually buy the coins outside of the app, for now it is simply not apparent enough when or why they should rise in value thus make a good investment.
harryhoang

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

Some investors in my country rated MZI as unqualified on Binance and would not be able to raise $ 5 same other companies have total supply 1 billion. What do you think about this?
themaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

Moozicore Tokens are for sale on EtherDelta:
https://etherdelta.com/#0xfd0df7b58bd53d1dd4835ecd69a703b4b26f7816-ETH

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
Johnnyrig

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

Seems like a Placeholder for me.. no Sale.

@harryhoang

At the moment the price is 0.01x$? depends on ETH.. until August total Supply is 250m, from my standpoint.. i dont see 5$ yet or soon.. but still a good chance to say 0.5$
themaxx

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

Seems like a Placeholder for me.. no Sale.
This is the MooziCore Token for sale:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xfd0df7b58bd53d1dd4835ecd69a703b4b26f7816

I guess you want something like:
https://etherdelta.com/#MZI-ETH (<-link doesn't work)

?

If so, it won't change the Token that you're buying.

Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
navidomidi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

after reading allposts, i have a question.. in what exchanges do you think this token would be trade-able?
ICOExplorer

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Hi Guys,

I am a newbie, so please excuse my ignorance.

I like the concept here. I have taken the time to read over your whitepaper & website, however I still don't completely understand the value investing in MZI pre-sale. I appreciate that a discount is applicable pre-sale & the pre-sale vs in-app purchase scenario, however for investors I don't understand the value given the tokens can only be used for in app purchases. When MZI is released on the Exchanges in March what is going to drive the value beyond $0.05? Clap it out for me here buddy??

Do you have any financial forecasting for MZI following its release on the Exchanges in March?

Thanks
Johnnyrig

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

Hi Guys,

I am a newbie, so please excuse my ignorance.

I like the concept here. I have taken the time to read over your whitepaper & website, however I still don't completely understand the value investing in MZI pre-sale. I appreciate that a discount is applicable pre-sale & the pre-sale vs in-app purchase scenario, however for investors I don't understand the value given the tokens can only be used for in app purchases. When MZI is released on the Exchanges in March what is going to drive the value beyond $0.05? Clap it out for me here buddy??

Do you have any financial forecasting for MZI following its release on the Exchanges in March?

Thanks

They updated the Homepage and run a FAQ now.

https://tokensale.moozicore.com/assets/other/Moozicore_FAQ.pdf
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

If 80k MZI per ETH is sold during August ICO (if the price of ETH remains similar, then it will be still ~$0.02 per MZI), I fail to understand why the price of MZI trading at exchanges will not be capped below that, or even if it increases to more that @0.02 in the exchanges in the mean time, when ICO starts during August, it will crash back down to between 1c and 2c.

The only solution to above if MZI ICO during August looks at exchange prices and bumps up / adjusts the ICO price accordingly.

Can I get a clarification on this? Thanks
Johnnyrig

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

If 80k MZI per ETH is sold during August ICO (if the price of ETH remains similar, then it will be still ~$0.02 per MZI), I fail to understand why the price of MZI trading at exchanges will not be capped below that, or even if it increases to more that @0.02 in the exchanges in the mean time, when ICO starts during August, it will crash back down to between 1c and 2c.

The only solution to above if MZI ICO during August looks at exchange prices and bumps up / adjusts the ICO price accordingly.

It is on there Homepage and in the FAQ that the Ico in August will be adjusted.

Quote FAQ:

How much will MZI cost in August?
-----
We don’t know the market will decide! While we have used base prices on the website and whitepaper  for  illustrative  purposes,  this  is  subject  to  change  and  the  eventual  cost  of  MZI during the main Sale will be based upon the cost of MZI at exchanges at that time.

Why allow trading before August main Sale?
Won’t the main Sale crash the price on exchanges?
-----
We don’t think so. We anticipate the awareness and popularity of the Moozicore service will both maintain demand on exchanges and tie up a lot of MZI within the app. As the popularity of Moozicore increases - with more and more venues signing up and users downloading the app - an  increasing  volume  of  MZI  will  be  held  and  used  inside  the  app,  ensuring  upward pressure on price at exchanges is maintained.
shibaji

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

Thanks for that - overlooked it. It has been discussed here in forum, but wanted an official stance for that. Looks very good now. All the best Moozicore!

It is on there Homepage and in the FAQ that the Ico in August will be adjusted.

Quote FAQ:

How much will MZI cost in August?
-----
We don’t know the market will decide! While we have used base prices on the website and whitepaper  for  illustrative  purposes,  this  is  subject  to  change  and  the  eventual  cost  of  MZI during the main Sale will be based upon the cost of MZI at exchanges at that time.

Why allow trading before August main Sale?
Won’t the main Sale crash the price on exchanges?
-----
We don’t think so. We anticipate the awareness and popularity of the Moozicore service will both maintain demand on exchanges and tie up a lot of MZI within the app. As the popularity of Moozicore increases - with more and more venues signing up and users downloading the app - an  increasing  volume  of  MZI  will  be  held  and  used  inside  the  app,  ensuring  upward pressure on price at exchanges is maintained.
ArifBestari

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

Is there any compulsory investment for newcomers?
shibaji

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Ok, another followup question. You have said that you will decide MZI token value during crowd sale in August based on exchange value at that time, however, in your contract, the ICO ratio of coins are already fixed. I searched for a upgrade path, but could not find one. Can you explain me how you plan to do this modification in this case?

https://github.com/Moozicore/TokenSale/blob/master/Moozicore.sol
PoPoV123

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:19:19 AM

Hi everyone,

Someone can explain me how to find my tokens? I have made a test yesterday, I have transferred the ETH ( from my ether wallet) to the address given on the website but I did not received (or I don't find my tokens)

Regards,
Johnnyrig

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Hi everyone,

Someone can explain me how to find my tokens? I have made a test yesterday, I have transferred the ETH ( from my ether wallet) to the address given on the website but I did not received (or I don't find my tokens)

Regards,

Send me your TX via PM, i try to help.
Jo_Sch

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

Hi everyone,

Regards,

You need to add  MZI as a custom token to your wallet using this information:

Token contract: 0xFd0Df7B58bD53D1dd4835ecD69A703b4b26F7816
Decimals: 18
Symbol: MZI
themaxx

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

Hi everyone,

Regards,

You need to add  MZI as a custom token to your wallet using this information:

Token contract: 0xFd0Df7B58bD53D1dd4835ecD69A703b4b26F7816
Decimals: 18
Symbol: MZI
This is correct. Or to quickly verify that you've received your tokens, put your address in https://etherscan.io/ and look at the "Token Tracker" in the top right.  It's pretty accurate.

alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

Moozicore Launches ICO Backed By Revolutionary Background Music Distribution Platform Set To Change How Venues Receive & Play Their Music
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: