Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:18:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MOOZICORE - World's 1st Music Streaming Service on Blockchain!  (Read 25139 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

The approach of the project is interesting: I've never seen in blockchain field a service imagined for music for business activities. I would like to know if you already have some agreements for the licenses, if it's possible. Thanks!

We are working actively since March on licensing because it takes damn long to negotiate deals with the big ones. I can tell you so far that mostly its done and our eyes are focused on the launch in Q1 2019

But of course, to give every presale and upcoming investor proof and reality about the project:

Big news ahead scheduled for tomorrow.  Smiley

Yes, I perfectly understand, but even sitting at the negotiating table is not so easy, so congrats and good luck!

I look forward to the news! 👍
softcap to moozicore 100 million MZG or 266 million MZG? I am a little confused because the achievement of softcap has not been achieved, and softcap is 100 million, please provide information about this

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moozicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 04:32:44 PM by Moozicore

The approach of the project is interesting: I've never seen in blockchain field a service imagined for music for business activities. I would like to know if you already have some agreements for the licenses, if it's possible. Thanks!

We are working actively since March on licensing because it takes damn long to negotiate deals with the big ones. I can tell you so far that mostly its done and our eyes are focused on the launch in Q1 2019

But of course, to give every presale and upcoming investor proof and reality about the project:

Yes, I perfectly understand, but even sitting at the negotiating table is not so easy, so congrats and good luck!

softcap to moozicore 100 million MZG or 266 million MZG? I am a little confused because the achievement of softcap has not been achieved, and softcap is 100 million, please provide information about this

Presale was in January where we reached the Hardcap with 166m sold. 100m is the softcap from the ico now and total of 498m are for sale. I forward your point.  Smiley
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Presale was in January where we reached the Hardcap with 166m sold. 100m is the softcap from the ico now and total of 498m are for sale. I forward your point.  Smiley

Yeah, I had some problems with that point too. Of course, the goal is a long way off, but I hope they can reach it, regardless of market trends.

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

What puts this project in good position now is its achievement of soft cap of 100 millions tokens. Pre-ICO went very well for this crowdfunding which secured its development. I see this recent update on partnership with licensed company of NY based that is great. In coming days we may see investors turning their heads to this project.
Moozicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

Presale was in January where we reached the Hardcap with 166m sold. 100m is the softcap from the ico now and total of 498m are for sale. I forward your point.  Smiley

Yeah, I had some problems with that point too. Of course, the goal is a long way off, but I hope they can reach it, regardless of market trends.

I hope you found your answers now regarding your question from yesterday  Smiley
Moozicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Moozicore ICO Extension & Referral Program Update

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:35:05 PM

Very interesting and simultaneously ambiguous. Do restaurant owners want to spend money on it? And influence of visitors to music in the hall may not be good.

Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:48:14 PM

it is precisely such projects that clearly show the goal and the final product must survive. as practice shows, we need to develop an existing business.

SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:45:38 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 05:25:27 PM by SergeyZ

An interesting idea, I think the product will be popular among users. But I have a question. Do I need to pass verification to use your product?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:14:00 PM

it is precisely such projects that clearly show the goal and the final product must survive. as practice shows, we need to develop an existing business.
In this you are right. need specific solutions to the necessary tasks. But does anyone need this application? what does it solve? were any polls of restaurant owners? If yes, then this is a very promising project.

Moozicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:19:43 PM

Very interesting and simultaneously ambiguous. Do restaurant owners want to spend money on it? And influence of visitors to music in the hall may not be good.

Venue owners of course spend money on it, but the great thing here: Signed venues get a cashback % from microtransactions and advertising made. So why should they not use Moozicore and are fully licensed with it, instead of spending a lot of money on companys for playing songs in public. With the cashback, they probably earn more money then spending it.

Maycorn

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:54:54 PM

Will I be able, as a venue owner, to add my music to playlists? Or can I create playlists only from your licensed Moozicore library?
Will I be able to add my songs to this library?
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:27:30 PM

Venue owners of course spend money on it, but the great thing here: Signed venues get a cashback % from microtransactions and advertising made. So why should they not use Moozicore and are fully licensed with it, instead of spending a lot of money on companys for playing songs in public. With the cashback, they probably earn more money then spending it.

What is your cashback size? Is it fixed or depends on the popularity of the content? Are there any factors that affect the amount of deductions?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:37:13 PM

The idea of ​​transferring music on the blockchain is quite interesting. I will read the information in WP and come back with questions. Happy New Year everyone!

profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:52:58 PM

Hi people! I have a question for the developers as to why you use the blockchain in moozicore. What functional problem do you solve using blockchain technology?
Moozicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:04:01 PM

What is your cashback size? Is it fixed or depends on the popularity of the content? Are there any factors that affect the amount of deductions?

Stated on Moozicore.com  Smiley : You will get 20% of every amount spent by your customers using MOOZICORE in your business place.

Also keep in mind that Moozicore subscription covers all applicable licensing fees ASCAP, SESAC and BMI. Which means, restaurants dont have to pay their fee for playing public music (which is up to 400$), its covered and generates also money for using Moozicore in their Restaurant.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:24:27 PM

You have reached the SALE with a ready product, MVP or other. Can I use your application now and test it? It is important for investors to see the goal for investing not only on paper but also on the existing product.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:32:39 PM

You have reached the SALE with a ready product, MVP or other. Can I use your application now and test it? It is important for investors to see the goal for investing not only on paper but also on the existing product.
I think the App is still in beta, but you can download and test it.
Download links for iOS and Android inside here: https://medium.com/@moozicore/moozicore-app-beta-testing-has-just-started-9c608e728f17
You will get some Moozicore tokens for testing and then you can vote the next song to be played in the Moozicore office: https://tv.moozicore.com
Moozicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:56:46 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 10:19:09 PM by Moozicore

Will I be able, as a venue owner, to add my music to playlists? Or can I create playlists only from your licensed Moozicore library?
Will I be able to add my songs to this library?

Of course, you can add songs from your playlist through spotify or apple music for example to the venues playlist. So if you dont find anything on the Playlist from the Restaurant or Club, you can even change the playlist.
Riha

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:11:39 AM

It sounds very attractive to everyone except music performers. I am not dedicated to the topic of copyright and playing music in bars, and I can not understand how licenses will be created.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: