Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin(MNX) Trade topic for developers.  (Read 118 times)
TeMHuK (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

Here you can buy services like web site creation or anything esle for MNX without using exchanges but thru official escrow services provided by bitcointalk.
Usebtc

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

I sell a instruction, with that you can use the optiminer 2.1 in Linux ubuntu 16.04.3 ...
A rx 460 have a hashrate 4700h/s in Supernova.CC its showed  4,7mh/s its worked for all rx AMD cards
I have spend hours and days for it, when you have interrest, write me. When your price is okay, i will write you a detailed instruction with guarantee, that it works.
Its also an instruction how you can use 13gpu's on Linux ubuntu to mine minexcoin ! It's the most profitable coin to mine since weeks, and it will be the most profitable coin for month !
Its a guide for Linux noobis !!! When you never used Linux , you will understand it !
My english is not soooo good i prefer german .

bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:59:54 PM

Here you can buy services like web site creation or anything esle for MNX without using exchanges but thru official escrow services provided by bitcointalk.

Wow this is interesting , hope minex market will be up soon  Grin this is great idea for minex holders for the meantime while waiting for the updates.
amdinteristi

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:41:08 AM

Wow this is interesting , hope minex market will be up soon  Grin this is great idea for minex holders for the meantime while waiting for the updates.

I am also interested in minexcoin, after having reached the price of 70 $, I hope minexcoin team add more exchangers ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: