Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Armory Help  (Read 371 times)
thewayshegoes (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:33:51 PM

Hi,

I am having trouble getting Armory to work, therefore I am not able to access my bitcoins.  I had Armory on one of my computers that was running a 32bit operating system with 3gb of ram.  I heard about the problem that Armory is not loading unless you have a 64bit operating system and 6gb of ram.  So I am trying to download Armory on another computer of mine that meets those specs, but when I click on the link to download Armory from their website it says:

"Your client does not have permission to get URL /files/armory_0.88.1-beta_win64.msi from this server. (Client IP address: xxxxxxxxxx)

You are attempting to perform an activity that you have insufficient permissions for. If you feel this is in error, please contact the project administrator. That’s all we know."

Does anyone know what is really going on with Armory?  When are they going to get these issues fixed?  I just feel really uncomfortable not having access to my bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: