Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: advice for multiple gain  (Read 215 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:43:50 PM

Usually ICOs are the ones with the most potential to provide astronomical returns.
Since you plan to hold for at least a year, look for a solid project with good use case and invest into it.
The highest return goes to the patient holder.
Unfortunately in my country, we are not allowed to participate in an ico, so that’s not possible

Lol, this is kinda funny.
You are a law abiding citizen my friend.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:20:53 PM

I prefer to be in BTC on this stage of market or USD. Alts are crazy now and IMHO they need a good correction now. And I think it will be before Cristmas. I dont want to buy overpumped coins now. That is only my IMHO. So u can find something interesting. For example, u can try to find something in low cap ICO's with hard cap.
I have always preferred holding BTC too anyway but it is always good to diversify. Some of these alts were really doing great and had some huge rise before the whole fork drama and then we saw a lot of them being dumped with BTC taking larger share of the chunk. I guess those moments are over now and they are all back to take their place.

If we do not want to see our investment crumbling down then I would not really advise going for doge. It is just a market being pumped. It is good to hold some of it though and I expect it to still do pretty well being an old coin. I cannot really say now if it would be a good move since you missed at the dip, but with BTC gaining dominance, some of them may reduce a bit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

Use technical analysis for the perfect in and outs in a trade,buy at the dip and sell at the peak which is easy if you know what you are doing.

Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:32:49 AM

I propose to divide the funds into two parts, some of which invest in the mainstream of BTC and eth, and then invest some of them in ICO, which will ensure the maximization of the proceeds.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: