Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee speaks coins and tokens  (Read 811 times)
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

id stay away from the coins he tweets, atleas for that week, coins may be ok but people rushing in on mentioned coins bumping up price for no reason. then the insanity over and price has settled down then i would consider buying in

it is not for no reason at all... People who believed in McAfee will dump some $$$ to invest on coins that he promoted,,, that;s the thing that makes the coin price rising so much..

If we're quick enough to buy before the price flying high, I think we can take advantages to the situation,, buy low, and sell while the price is at the highest price ~

Yeah, but that's only when you can act fast enough.. If you're not fast enough, we better wait for the price to be stabilized again before we invest our money..

He's getting paid for that, I don't really like paid marketing from people who are trusted, it always leads to fud, paid or not.

McAfee should have not done that. His compromising his credibility and if he's not going to stop, bitcoin is going to be dragged for sure because people know that he's promoting bitcoin in  every news.

Yeah,, if he's getting paid to promote some shitcoins, credibility is at risk

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:35:36 AM

Is it advisable to follow John McAfee guys? Have heard he is one of the big whales of this business.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

Is it advisable to follow John McAfee guys? Have heard he is one of the big whales of this business.
I think he invest in some coin like ETN..and now he advisor on bobsrepair ICO..its up to you to follow him..think again
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

It is good that he promotes certain coins. The thing is if he is gong to announce HUNDREDS of coins every YEAR then those coins are going to be just casual ones. Imagine to see those coins to be the top 365 early 2019. I DONT THINK SO. You can not control the market that way !!!!
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

So McAfee has decided to give daily reports on coins he thinks that are going to change the world and this is the first one: Electroneum - ETN.

Are we going to see a pump like on Verge? Verge pumped a good 100% and is still going strong. I personally thought Verge wasn't that much of a coin but I like to be proven wrong.

I hate Mcafee because he controlling the market. Once he tweet some coins, it will pump so fast. That's why I hate it. Like pump and dump in any seconds. He can make money about that, just pump one coin then boom. Easy money.
Kamal0028

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:15:36 AM

Irrespective of the coin type or it’s structure he tweets,is for his own gain....It’s obvious that people won’t refuse a chance of easy money making unless they get back a hard hitting......so follow him until you get strong feeling of blocking him.......few good coins become victims in pump dump game
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: