Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee speaks coins and tokens  (Read 811 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:22:41 PM

So McAfee has decided to give daily reports on coins he thinks that are going to change the world and this is the first one: Electroneum - ETN.

Are we going to see a pump like on Verge? Verge pumped a good 100% and is still going strong. I personally thought Verge wasn't that much of a coin but I like to be proven wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rainangel7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

Buy ETN now and sell at his top hehe
DZRCoins

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:30:02 PM

He wants to gain an easy money) Why ETN?
lukey

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:31:35 PM

Shill master lvl 99
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:34:38 PM

With a following like his and a big community like ETN i guess such a post can lead to a similar spike like we have seen with XVG.. just be carefull and now when to Exit your trade!

YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:43:08 PM

Shill master lvl 99

agreed, I can't even believe he picked ETN to talk about lol. yes, we can expect a lot more shilling - pump n dumps

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
MoonIsBlue (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:48:27 PM

Shill master lvl 99

agreed, I can't even believe he picked ETN to talk about lol. yes, we can expect a lot more shilling - pump n dumps

It isn't that suprising I was pretty salty with the locked ETN but it does actually make sense as a purposefull token in gaming and gambling, they also want to reach beyond those industries and make it a household name. They did think it trough very well and are probably the first ICO that got investors to join who are in no way experienced with crypto and this is basically besides BTC and ETH the first crypto they're buying (since you needed either two to purchase ETN to begin with). I wouldn't be suprised if this actually goes beyond Litecoin Marketcap. I'm holding this one because I think that within a few years from now this could be a 25billion+ marketcap coin.

I couldn't believe Verge aswell but look at what happened to it. If I stayed open minded I could have made 20x my money or more. Many people didn't believe ADA but now its gone 20-25x from its first launch on CMC. Luckily I did ride that wave since I believe in Cardano.

Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:54:45 PM

The Pump and Dump McAfee's Party, if all have the effect of Verge, the party will be good.
n00bsaibot

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

Shill master lvl 99

It isn't that suprising I was pretty salty with the locked ETN but it does actually make sense as a purposefull token in gaming and gambling, they also want to reach beyond those industries and make it a household name. They did think it trough very well and are probably the first ICO that got investors to join who are in no way experienced with crypto and this is basically besides BTC and ETH the first crypto they're buying (since you needed either two to purchase ETN to begin with). I wouldn't be suprised if this actually goes beyond Litecoin Marketcap. I'm holding this one because I think that within a few years from now this could be a 25billion+ marketcap coin.

I couldn't believe Verge aswell but look at what happened to it. If I stayed open minded I could have made 20x my money or more. Many people didn't believe ADA but now its gone 20-25x from its first launch on CMC. Luckily I did ride that wave since I believe in Cardano.

ADA is a great project in general and it's bringing good amount of xX so far. It can hit 1$ in the near future
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

McAfee's estimates are often justified. I will care and follow. We will see the developments together  Smiley

xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:24:03 PM

This post of McAfee is having a big effect on ETN now... 588 satochis now...
oxonhu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:47:31 PM

there are many good coins on market. we know them well. like dash , ltc or ethereum.  now they are not cheap but if some investors talk about them they just pump . verge was like this.
there is a powerledger they wanna built a green energy platform. if tesla say ok i like this coin and i will buy , price will be easyly $15 or so ( currently $1) .

but i think thats enough . McAfee will name one two more coin and than the game will be over.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

Because of John McAfee's statement, I saw a pump in ETN's value from $0.07 to $0.105. So far, Electroneum has not been adopted massively just yet. When it does get enough partnerships and deals from various companies or so, expect that it will pump higher than ever.

Speaking of John McAfee, he would launch his own McAfee Coin and can be bought using the Universa platform instead of Ethereum.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:11:32 PM

He maybe spoke about ETN because it is a coin like Monero. As there was a topic about anonymous coins.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:22:22 PM

yess i agree with him, i will be hold etn for long until i need my money Grin, i think etn is most popular than other newcomer coin..
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:14:44 PM

Wow, is this shit for real? John McAfee, big time whale doing coin reviews? Jesus, this sector must be inches from collapse if whales are trying so hard. I am officially worried now...
MoonIsBlue (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:15:57 PM

Because of John McAfee's statement, I saw a pump in ETN's value from $0.07 to $0.105. So far, Electroneum has not been adopted massively just yet. When it does get enough partnerships and deals from various companies or so, expect that it will pump higher than ever.

Speaking of John McAfee, he would launch his own McAfee Coin and can be bought using the Universa platform instead of Ethereum.

Verge hasn't either but its pumped pretty hard now.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:31:51 PM

You can see what the space is turning to all because of money, he is personally pumping all these coins on purpose, do you want to believe he has no interest in them out of the coins in the space ECN

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:16:07 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 08:48:42 PM by European Central Bank

this guy is a madman and i don't understand why people are interested in his opinions on coins. he is a late arrival. however you can probably make plenty off the stupid pumps he's attempting to initiate.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:46:15 PM

It's worth getting a bag right now.

It pumped after the tweet but not as quick as Verge, and that's because there is less exchange presence for ETN. People are signing up to Cryptopia now and that takes time, and getting some BTC over there takes even longer. 15 minutes after the tweet I was on Cryptopia and the site was barely useable, the traffic brought it to a standstill almost.

I think we'll see a minimum of 5x in the next few days as the hype-chasers come in.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: