Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Verge (XVG) Price start to go down  (Read 569 times)
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

Verge price climbed 800% in last few days, But Now Its price has started to go down. Is this a temporary dump or will price dropping last continuously ?  What do you think ? Hope Crypto genius will express their views , Thanks
It looks a little dip but for me that's like a signal about the next big bearish for verge coin. Some of my friends are dumping their verge to anticipate big bearish in the future, as far as i know that if there will be a huge pump and then it will be following by big bearish too. We will see it asap.
i bought verge today at .16$ planning for short trade but its price goes down to .14$ im thinking if i will sell now to avoid more losses or just hold and wait some one would pump the price
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Verge price climbed 800% in last few days, But Now Its price has started to go down. Is this a temporary dump or will price dropping last continuously ?  What do you think ? Hope Crypto genius will express their views , Thanks
It looks a little dip but for me that's like a signal about the next big bearish for verge coin. Some of my friends are dumping their verge to anticipate big bearish in the future, as far as i know that if there will be a huge pump and then it will be following by big bearish too. We will see it asap.
i bought verge today at .16$ planning for short trade but its price goes down to .14$ im thinking if i will sell now to avoid more losses or just hold and wait some one would pump the price

Don't even think to sell bro. Currently price is hovering around .15, people waiting for official confirmation of Wraith protocol. After than you will see the drama. XVG to MOON.  Grin Grin

Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

yes, because now it's turn ethereum and TRX, just wait until XVG price goes up.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

I still believe in XVG, because I believe investing in XVG is the right choice, so I still choose to invest in XVG.

Thinkerex

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-R0nBZ5tKE

This is private Cryptocurrency mobile wallet which even your grandmom can easily use and be happy with!

NAV is not just very advanced and sophisticated privacy coin - which is technically much more advanced than Verge, Dash, Monero, PivX and etc. - NAV coin is about to become fully decentralized anonymous dApps platform ( "anonymous Ethereum" )

NAV is the most technically advanced project on the Market.

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.

NAV Coin official website: https://navcoin.org/

Nav Coin Markets: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nav-coin/

NAV coin is the most undervalued cryptocurrency - with the biggest price growth potential - NAV is the best pick for 2018.
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

This is private Cryptocurrency mobile wallet which even your grandmom can easily use and be happy with!

NAV is not just very advanced and sophisticated privacy coin - which is technically much more advanced than Verge, Dash, Monero, PivX and etc. - NAV coin is about to become fully decentralized anonymous dApps platform ( "anonymous Ethereum" )

NAV coin is gonna be the next Verge in terms of Price explosion 20X -30X - it's massively undervalued - do not miss the opportunity
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

I think that he will still fall, because I personally remember how he on 5 santosh, and then a fantastic profit, so him need to correct

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

yes, because now it's turn ethereum and TRX, just wait until XVG price goes up.

TRX seems good. but I don't have them,  Sad Sad  yep patience is the key. XVG surely price goes up... We are XVG believers...

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

XVG pumped too much and every pumped coin must have dumped.
This is just a beginning and i am waiting for larger dumps
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

yesterday the price of XVG had risen so I believe the future XVG price will rise again
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

I think that he will still fall, because I personally remember how he on 5 santosh, and then a fantastic profit, so him need to correct

I think now its got different story. now you see, price hovering around .15 since long time now. it means its getting ready to go high in coming days. just need wraith protocol official announcement. hope they will announce it soon.  

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

adam1230, There is not larger dumps any more.  Wink price hovering at .15 since long time. now. you what does it mean.. buy now before it goes to moon.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

yesterday the price of XVG had risen so I believe the future XVG price will rise again

Diffidently it will. This thread is old , situation is changed now. it is about go to moon. just away from the official announcement of WRAITH PROTOCOL... BUY NOW...!

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

I still believe in XVG, because I believe investing in XVG is the right choice, so I still choose to invest in XVG.

Now I don't  have any doubt of XVG. Grin Grin WAITING for the wraith protocol official announcement. XVG will be in the MARS sooner... be patience

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

Oh NAV? Now only got to know about this coin. supply is not too high. it means price may can rise high. hmmm. my do my own research...Thanks..

Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:50:58 PM

well I've been searching a little about Verge and I found out that thei are the dogedark but rebranded and another thing is that it was between 1 and 3 satoshi and now look at the price. I'm not so confident to buy at this price a coin like this even if it has the tech.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

well I've been searching a little about Verge and I found out that thei are the dogedark but rebranded and another thing is that it was between 1 and 3 satoshi and now look at the price. I'm not so confident to buy at this price a coin like this even if it has the tech.

Everything is set up for the moon journey, As haejin's analyze it will hit $.80 in coming days. it is up to you , take it or not. trade accordingly you shouldn't regret in the end.

crunchynut

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

Everything is set up for the moon journey, As haejin's analyze it will hit $.80 in coming days. it is up to you , take it or not. trade accordingly you shouldn't regret in the end.

Are you sure you are in the right forum and weren't looking to join Scientology or the Ashtar Sheran Command? Have some dignity.

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

XVG turned into a price fluctuation coin. You cannot make predictions about it. When you think the price will go down, it goes up; when you think the price will go to the moon, it suffers a lot.

It's only for luck people, not for professional traders.
CryptoYYZ

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

adam1230, There is not larger dumps any more.  Wink price hovering at .15 since long time. now. you what does it mean.. buy now before it goes to moon.

Exactly my thought.  I bought at .17, .15, .135 Smiley  now its slowly going back up Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: