Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KWh Coin ICO  (Read 1327 times)
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

what is this all about?
What you do not understand. This project collects funds for the implementation of renewable energy. It looks like a Power Ledger, and I hope it will have the same success.
More information here:
Telegram для KWHCoin https: https://t.me/joinchat/Hb6FqhIgWqn9lJ5rNSCGMg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/526949134303383/
This project runs a bounty company on Bancor. https://app.bancor.network/discover

what about the announcement thread, please tell me, I search but haven't found it yet.
if indeed this project is similar to power ledger I think it should be very good funding progress

I have long been following this project from KWH and from the beginning they did not make ANN in this forum and so far I always see ANN on web KWH directly, because all the updates are there and if you want to ask something it will be nice to visit web from KWH because the web is complete what you need, hopefully this information help you thank you.
thank you for the information you provide, of course this is very helpful. I see johnMcAfee talking about this project, but I see ICO KWH is currently getting 1.162 (IN PRE-SALE) 596.82 (IN ICO SO FAR). hopefully there is a surprise at the end of ICO
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:04 PM

what is this all about?
What you do not understand. This project collects funds for the implementation of renewable energy. It looks like a Power Ledger, and I hope it will have the same success.
More information here:
Telegram для KWHCoin https: https://t.me/joinchat/Hb6FqhIgWqn9lJ5rNSCGMg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/526949134303383/
This project runs a bounty company on Bancor. https://app.bancor.network/discover

what about the announcement thread, please tell me, I search but haven't found it yet.
if indeed this project is similar to power ledger I think it should be very good funding progress

I have long been following this project from KWH and from the beginning they did not make ANN in this forum and so far I always see ANN on web KWH directly, because all the updates are there and if you want to ask something it will be nice to visit web from KWH because the web is complete what you need, hopefully this information help you thank you.
thank you for the information you provide, of course this is very helpful. I see johnMcAfee talking about this project, but I see ICO KWH is currently getting 1.162 (IN PRE-SALE) 596.82 (IN ICO SO FAR). hopefully there is a surprise at the end of ICO

A Renewable Source of mining isnt it? Til what day thr pre sale ends? I just want to participate on their ICO looks like some of their followers buying it!
Enemyofgods

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAM!

team has no idea what they are doing!
This shit ICO should have ended on 8 march 2018.
Soft cap was 2000 ETH - if not reached they should have given the investors their ETH back!
Soft cap was not reached 600 eth were invested in ICO.
Its 10 mach 2018, ICO is still live.
Team is not answering any questions regarding the ICO, if u ask too many questions you will get kicked off telegram.
They only have few ppl trying to hype this shit project on their telegram.

DO NOT INVEST IN THIS shit ICO.

ITS A SCAM!
mindmastering

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAM!

Soft cap was 2000 ETH - if not reached they should have given the investors their ETH back!
Team is not answering any questions regarding the ICO, if u ask too many questions you will get kicked off telegram.

ITS A SCAM!

Unfortunately it become an ugly project.
To many questions unanswered.

So sad.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAM!

ITS A SCAM!

So sad.
How come this become a scam? Maybe because soft cap is not reached that they extended more for the sale. For me, the project is good. The idea of the project "renewable energy does not just help the community it also help the ecosystem. This maybe the step for us to have cheaper electricity. Trading electricity through KWH coins is great!

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Enemyofgods

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAM!

ITS A SCAM!

So sad.
How come this become a scam? Maybe because soft cap is not reached that they extended more for the sale. For me, the project is good. The idea of the project "renewable energy does not just help the community it also help the ecosystem. This maybe the step for us to have cheaper electricity. Trading electricity through KWH coins is great!

Sure lets wait 2 more years.. maybe they reach SOFTCAP!
THE ICO end date WAS 08.03.2018 if they CAN'T run an ICO, how could they RUN a business !?!??!
WHAT IS there to LOVE about?
Investors invest if they see profit, if they see a team really wanting to fight for that goal... not a bunch of monkeys running @ the world!
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:25:45 AM

DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAM!

ITS A SCAM!
I tend to believe also that this ICO is a scam because they don't honor their own words. They say that ICO will end on March 8, 2018 but until now the ICO is live and their reason for such is that many are now interested in their project. That is a funny reason considering that they don't reached their softcap in the first place. They have a announcement this Monday and i hope it is good news for investors. 
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:30:21 AM

I do bounty camp this company during long time and check a lot of information the same. Company looks like powerful and progressive and think it’s good way to invest. It’s not advertising, just my thinks))
Can send you ANN
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAM!

ITS A SCAM!
someone joining the ICO is their own choice, there is no coercion whatsoever for you to join this ICO.
but do not spread your hatred to this project.
I as a bounty hunter about this project still remain confident with their ICO.

AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Any reviews about this coin,

https://kwhcoin.com

I have not found any ANN thread, should I invest in this ICO or not?

Mr Mcaffee tweet about this coin, looks like POWR
To invest I do not recommend, but suggest the bounty to participate, promising a reward it's kind of like. Well, in short, for you to decide, but I will take part in it.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

Congratulations to the project team on the successful completion of fundraising!
Well done!
I wish you success!
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

DO NOT JOIN THIS SCAM!

ITS A SCAM!
this seems to be a project that supported by John Mc Afee, I've seen John McAfee post on twitter, and he supports this kwh project, how can this project become scam? I see on KWH website and ICO has been over
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

You can see on Twitter they update information regularly. I remember reading that They are deploying a renewable energy project at Africa. Plus i believe in McAfee, you can see many coins he review is really potential  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

ISO is finished. Judging by their site, they collected 1700ETH. If I correctly understood.
What decisions will the team take in the future?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Enemyofgods

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:14:56 PM

ISO is finished. Judging by their site, they collected 1700ETH. If I correctly understood.

Their telegram Admins said if they do not raise 2000 eth soft cap, investros will be repaid... which did not happen :/
That s why this is a scam!
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

Their telegram Admins said if they do not raise 2000 eth soft cap, investros will be repaid... which did not happen :/
Maybe they are planning to return investor contributions. Or they can continue their activities with the means that they have. I, too, are interested in what decision will be made. And I hope that they are decent, because I have long supported their project on Twitter.
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

guys check the kwh telegram group, i can't find this telegram group. they are deleted the group? what's wrong here guys Angry i think you are right mate, i was wrong about this project. it will become a scam project!
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

guys check the kwh telegram group, i can't find this telegram group. they are deleted the group? what's wrong here guys Angry i think you are right mate, i was wrong about this project. it will become a scam project!
Hello.. i think you try to find KWH telegram at their website. yes that link seems broken or expired. but i found this one https://t.me/KWHCoinCommunityChannel

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

i just joined at their telegram group. the admin on that group say's that they will burn all unsold token.
here's they say. (link to message abouve this quote)
Once we have finished distributing coins we will then burn unsold tokens to give more value to our coins.
https://t.me/KWHCoinCommunityChannel/23240

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

I think KWH Coin ICO is recently done having successful project in the first quarter of the month. A renewable energy supported by Mr. John Mcafee is one of the hotest project launch so how can it be a scam. If this article is true many bounty hunters are victims of scam ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: