Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:10:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KWh Coin ICO  (Read 1327 times)
Doctor.Strange (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:26:43 PM

Any reviews about this coin,

https://kwhcoin.com

I have not found any ANN thread, should I invest in this ICO or not?

Mr Mcaffee tweet about this coin, looks like POWR
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:59:38 PM

It is an interesting project because they use renewable energy as a source and could solve the problem of mining with the environment, so it is promising. Unfortunately he does not have enough publicity and his project is not in the forum, that gives me distrust, maybe his ANN is published soon, but I would not invest until the project is known and I am sure that his team is reliable. .
sasa0220

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:34:00 PM

i also saw Mr Macafee's tweet. and the website says that he is backing the project. The concept sounds good. But there is less resources to review this project as the project seems to has a less hype in the  community.
Bizzler

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:26 PM

I would like to invest, I think that project really has potential for the future when mining

is even more mainstream and the energy problem is a disadvantage that would be solved.
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:07:33 PM

That coin is very interesting we need to invest in the ICO
March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:35 AM

I see your project is very good investment, it is very widely shared. I hope the project will succeed
Roger1955

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

Where can we find more information about this unique idea?

I do not see anything much about it as others have written.......

A pity as good information is key to success in my opinion.....
Roger1955

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:06:16 PM

@ ldah94, What is ShipChain? Is this another interesting project which will help a maintain a clean environment?

Thanks
rehbraten

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:20:39 AM

Currently there is not enough information to invest in this ICO.
The idea is brilliant, but besides that: How will it be implemented? Nothing is explained.
How will they bring energy to poor people that currently don't have energy?
Maybe there isn't even infrastructure there?
Too many questions about this project.
PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

McAfee is posting about this ICO a lot
rehbraten

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

I don't care, still we need more information.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:13:00 PM

Now there is so much rebranding of Power Ledger that I do not even know - this is the project that I read a month ago or is the one that I saw a week ago. They have almost identical names. As far as I follow them, they collect very little money, do not pay for bounty and look like clones. I do not know if it's possible that this project will prove itself and it has some difference. I bought Power Ledger, and do not look very much in the direction of similar projects.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:30:49 PM

they said that the Pre-sale is sold out. but, there's no news in the Announcement thread.  Undecided
this project is similar to Power Ledger. so, hopefully this project will be succeed too
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:41:30 PM

Any reviews about this coin,

https://kwhcoin.com

I have not found any ANN thread, should I invest in this ICO or not?

Mr Mcaffee tweet about this coin, looks like POWR

Yes it looks, just that is months behind.  Their crowdfunding had not finished. So quite some time that they will get operational. Power Ledger should be in 2019.

SunContract should start working on January the first and in April should go for real. Way ahead of all competition. Most mature project in trading energy over block chain.

https://suncontract.org/
Lypenergy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

Hey guys follow our Telegram Channel for KWHCoin https://t.me/joinchat/Hb6FqhIgWqn9lJ5rNSCGMg. I am the admin there and alot of questions and concerns that you have are already addressed there! Also don't forget about our website KWHCoin.com we have our white paper posted there that will explain how we plan on changing the world! Smiley
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

The project does not look bad. If they collect the necessary amount for the start will be excellent. The last project, which was very similar to Power Ledger, did not collect minimum amount of money, unfortunately. I hope this project has significant differences.
paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

well wat i see you could invest ..with a minimum of   $10.000 !

Due to heavy call volume, escrow verification is only available to investors investing greater than USD 10,000. For escrow verification inquiries kindly call +447384657730 in order to facilitate approval for verification request.

Please note, FRNCoin has been renamed KWATT Coin. All purchases of FRNCoin made prior to December 26th, 2017 will be repriced at USD $0.50. Additional coins will be automatically remitted to the respective wallets. The bonuses from the respective pre-sale rounds in which the investment was applied remain in place.

nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

John mcaffe called this coin out on jan 11th. I dont know if its worth investing in. Does anyone know the price per coin?

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:15:17 AM

Hi, I am very interested in green energy coins and gonna write out a major piece on the comparative analysis of the same in the near future.

Can you provide me some information about your ICO and the project?

Are you active? Are you planning to do the ICO?

What's your general plan? Can you give a couple of comments as to how you are different from the rest of the pack in this segment?
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

Hi, I am very interested in green energy coins and gonna write out a major piece on the comparative analysis of the same in the near future.

Can you provide me some information about your ICO and the project?

Are you active? Are you planning to do the ICO?

What's your general plan? Can you give a couple of comments as to how you are different from the rest of the pack in this segment?

Hi , below is the address of there bounty thread in Bitcoin forum, better to post  question there or might contact needmoney "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=86907" handling bounty forum there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752316.msg

I am alive
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: