Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **GET FREE COINS **  (Read 411 times)
Tsukene (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 03:42:37 AM

Just a tip for newbies...

If you are new to Bitcoin and are looking for a way to get started, I would highly recommend BitcoinGet.com as a great site where you can easily earn a few thousand µBTC a week. All you need to signup with is a BTC wallet address, no personal details are needed.

One of the simplest ways to earn BTC is by watching short videos. BitcoinGet.com pay 50 µBTC for each video watched. These are posted at random times on BitcoinGet.com throughout the day. Some days there are quite a few, some days not so many, so keep checking back. Make sure you let the video play in full before entering the verification code or you won't be paid.

The highest payouts come from completing tasks. These are run by CrowdFlower and can pay very well given their simplicity to complete. Typical tasks are usually something like verifying text or a photo conforms to a specification, writing answers to questions or searching the internet to find specific information. Check the tasks tab on BitcoinGet.com to find out what tasks are currently available as they change throughout the day as they get completed.

All in all, highly recommended for newbies.

BitcoinGet.com- Earn BTCBTCBTC today!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful:
34qMeWBdbF47TH65SzWg9iva4M6KvWGPD2
Thanks in advance Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: