Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:28:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And heeeere is the correction!  (Read 549 times)
borgx (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

Well, i lost 32% now. Im not going to buy more since i invested another ~100 euro when it was 22% loss ths morning.
First it needs to rise again. I'm not letting this hobby become a money sink.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:12:45 PM

Reason why it is important to understand the system and know when to buy and when to dump,not surprise the correction is still ongoing.best time to buy.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:14 PM

If you're in it for the long term then there is nothing to worry about. It will simply drop for a few weeks then rise up again, but then it will rise up further than before. It's like going on holiday, and coming back - log into your portfolio and you will see no change.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:37:56 PM

If you're in it for the long term then there is nothing to worry about. It will simply drop for a few weeks then rise up again, but then it will rise up further than before. It's like going on holiday, and coming back - log into your portfolio and you will see no change.

I don't know but I think we could see it go even lower the coming weeks. Not that worried though.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:41:31 PM

Correction was so fast, when I returned home from work prices wasn't been same sweety as at the morning  Smiley Now I trade as before, most coins going to recovere...
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:47:34 PM

I think there is a big difference between a correction and a fall. Corrections have been seen very often in the bitcoin ecosystem and in my opinion should not go beyond 20% of the value of the currency. But when one faces these adverse scenarios where an asset loses 50% of its value and the confidence of many new investors, we could possibly enter into a change of trend and enter a bear market in the near future, although all this does not it is more than speculation given the absolutely uncertain nature of this market.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:19:29 AM

I think there is a big difference between a correction and a fall. Corrections have been seen very often in the bitcoin ecosystem and in my opinion should not go beyond 20% of the value of the currency. But when one faces these adverse scenarios where an asset loses 50% of its value and the confidence of many new investors, we could possibly enter into a change of trend and enter a bear market in the near future, although all this does not it is more than speculation given the absolutely uncertain nature of this market.

There have been many corrections in Bitcoin larger than this.

In hindsight they were all buying opportunities.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

There have been many corrections in Bitcoin larger than this.

In hindsight they were all buying opportunities.

I think we are still in the correction and we still have opportunities to buy bitcoin while the price is lower. if I see the big question mark in the graphs, maybe the new high price will happen in the next week and many people predict this too. but until now, I wonder how much the next higher price of bitcoin can reach? and besides that, I hope that in the new year, we can see the new higher price of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:57:03 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 08:23:48 PM by AVAMONEY

Sometimes, with the correction can be a sign of discounts to buy cheap. Correction itself is not present every day or week, usually comes when there is a certain moment, and now the moment is the end of the year. Say the view is still unfinished, so bitcoin prices will still be between $13k- $14k until January next year. I know some other are worried about this fall dip, but there is no reason to leave Bitcoin at all.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:17:30 AM

there is no reason to sad, all that I need just hold mine & dont even care with this dip
take a break from crypto trade at this momment, life is good  Grin Grin Grin
dballz789

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:31:27 AM

Stock up and reap the gains in a few weeks, don't be sad be glad!
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:06:45 PM

Correction is necessary for someone to buy a crypto currency at lower prices. Soon the price of bitcoin should reach 25,000 within a few weeks.  Cheesy
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 06:09:48 PM

I was happy for a months time just one day to take that all away damn its volatile:D

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:11:59 PM

With cryptocurrency correction is common thing that happens at certain time interval with respect to the growth happening by that time. This time the correction has taken place in a combined manner. Everyone might have felt that, because other than few number of assets each and every one were undergoing correction.
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:50:10 PM

This is a standard market situation. Growth can not be eternal, so correction is needed. After a while, growth will recover.  Smiley
borgx (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

ITS A CRASH RIP BITCOIN. Roll Eyes
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:11:11 PM

The current correction is a market situation. It should end in a short time, all waiting for only good news. Crypto currency will grow again.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:47:26 PM

I really did not like the huge commission to withdraw funds from bitcoin. In my opinion this is a very important sign. I hope I'm wrong and after a while bitkoin will recover and everything will be as before.
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:49:30 PM

I was hoping for another drop before the New Year.  Not sure it will happen altjough volume is low so can happen fast
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:54:49 PM

I was hoping for another drop before the New Year.  Not sure it will happen altjough volume is low so can happen fast
Probably you will get it since New Year is coming soon and i guess a lot of people will going to sell their holdings again. I think a lot of profit gainer will be waiting for that day and in my opinion it could last for 2 days i guess.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: