Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And heeeere is the correction!  (Read 549 times)
BabyFacedGuy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:01:15 PM

I agree with the opinion that the correction was expected and that the price can not constantly grow. It is very interesting what the situation will be in the new year with both bitcoins and altcoins.

This phrase should be in the Home page of all cryptocurrency exchanges
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:02:28 PM

Phew, lost about 20% of my investments today and i am pretty spread. Luckily im a believer in newer tech and in holding on. In fact, this might make me buy a bit more!

Hope not everyone is sad.
Xmas and correction make you 20% painful to feel ,why you dont try to be patient for a moment to breathe fresh air a clear your mind ,you can't always profit in the world of commerce because I also not always lucky to follow lust

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:04:50 PM

I am happy with what really happened.
A lot of my altcoins are pumped and they still keep on moving.
Sadly it is like bitcoin is pulling Ethereum with it.
But this two could be great assets and I will be very much pleased to just hold it.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:08:37 PM

Phew, lost about 20% of my investments today and i am pretty spread. Luckily im a believer in newer tech and in holding on. In fact, this might make me buy a bit more!

Xmas and correction make you 20% painful to feel ,why you dont try to be patient for a moment to breathe fresh air a clear your mind ,you can't always profit in the world of commerce because I also not always lucky to follow lust
they feel under pressure when they see the price that are dumping but for me i believe that it may recover soon better to have some patient yes it is the right thing that we must gonna do for being in a patiently waiting for the next pump of bitcoin probably next year it will be.
ternyabin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

Bitcoin loses its position because it has a number of shortcomings. I believe that its price has decreased reasonably. Perhaps the cost of bitcoin will continue to decline.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:57:51 PM

Long term investment is the safest thing to do. Sooner or later most of the coins will skyrocket. Selling now might bring you some regrets later. SO HODL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: