Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Competition] WE NEED AD BANNERS! Reward: $100 in BTC  (Read 374 times)
StakeIt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:00:42 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 04:28:31 PM by StakeIt

This Competition has been closed due to lack of participants!

Hi everyone,

We need some ad banners for our project - StakeIt token.

LOGO:

https://imgur.com/8I74UMo

Brand color code:
#ead238 (VERY IMPORTANT!)

These ad banners will be used on Google Adwords so the file size should be no more than 150kb.

Accepted formats: .GIF .JPEG

We need banners in following sizes:

250 x 250 – Square.
200 x 200 – Small Square.
468 x 60 – Banner.
728 x 90 – Leaderboard.
300 x 250 – Inline Rectangle.
336 x 280 – Large Rectangle.
120 x 600 – Skyscraper.
160 x 600 – Wide Skyscraper.
320 x 100 - Large Mobile Banner

Some basic information about StakeIt (STAKE):

ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2401104

Token Name: StakeIt
Ticker: STAKE
Type: ERC20 token

Users can deposit tokens on our website & stake their tokens on a daily basis (0.035% daily) and also increase their staking rates by purchasing paid staking plans.

Users can withdraw at any time they want without any locked-in date limitations.

StakeIt also features an affiliate system with 10% lifetime commissions as well as a multi-level-marketing (MLM) system.

Users can also earn STAKE by playing games on the platform.

We will choose 1 winner on December 27th & reward the winner with $100 in BTC.

Thank you Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ganthet

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:51:48 AM

Your project seems interesting and the price just as much Wink. I'd like to reserve a spot for my banner design.

Just a few questions though:
     1) Does it have to be animated?
     2) Which details on your project would you like to be better highlighted?
     3) Are the funds to be escrowed?
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

Your project seems interesting and the price just as much Wink. I'd like to reserve a spot for my banner design.

Hello Ganthet,

The funds are not escrowed but we can assure that it will be delivered.

Otherwise, to answer your other two questions, no it does not have to be animated but if it is, that's great. We would like to have the 'daily staking with no withdrawal date limits' feature and the 'earn 10% lifetime commissions in ETH' part to be highlighted.

It doesn't have to be in these exact words. Some creativity in copywriting would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:45:18 AM

Hello Ganthet,

Otherwise, to answer your other two questions, no it does not have to be animated but if it is, that's great. We would like to have the 'daily staking with no withdrawal date limits' feature and the 'earn 10% lifetime commissions in ETH' part to be highlighted.

It doesn't have to be in these exact words. Some creativity in copywriting would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Can you please escrow the funds beforehand? I don't want to put efforts into this without an assurance of getting paid if I win. I don't see any logic behind not funding an escrow for the contest.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

Hello Ganthet,

Thank you!

Can you please escrow the funds beforehand? I don't want to put efforts into this without an assurance of getting paid if I win. I don't see any logic behind not funding an escrow for the contest.

Hi there,

We have not used an escrow because of the fluctuating value of BTC. If we were to use one, the reward price might vary significantly, depending on the current value of BTC at time of payout. Otherwise, we can set the reward now as 0.0072 BTC and look for an escrow if that is what everyone thinks would be better. If you know anyone who provides escrow services, please leave your suggestions here, as we have never used one here on bitcointalk.
DarkArmy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:13:14 AM

Hello Ganthet,

Thank you!

Everything is a risk in life. If you don't trust him, don't do it. You wouldn't want to work with someone in a real job that you don't trust without someone else intervening would you? No. Use your logic. Why would someone NOT pay for this task and risk jeopardising their 'business'?

earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

Have worked with the StakeIt team for Facebook ads and I can vouch that they are legitimate. Received all my payments on time with some tips.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:23:44 PM

I'm interested since it's not required to be animated, I can't make animated banners but I'll do what I can to make it great
Good Luck to all participants. Thanks!

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

I'm interested since it's not required to be animated, I can't make animated banners but I'll do what I can to make it great
Good Luck to all participants. Thanks!

No problem! .GIF & .JPEG formats are both allowed. Thank you and good luck!
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

Hello Ganthet,

Thank you!

Everything is a risk in life. If you don't trust him, don't do it. You wouldn't want to work with someone in a real job that you don't trust without someone else intervening would you? No. Use your logic. Why would someone NOT pay for this task and risk jeopardising their 'business'?

That's what we think exactly! but if participants feel more comfortable having a set amount of BTC & an escrow then by all means.

Have worked with the StakeIt team for Facebook ads and I can vouch that they are legitimate. Received all my payments on time with some tips.

Thank you for vouching!
pippen88

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:51:02 AM

ive entered and sent the details via PM to the OP

If i am the winner i shall create all the above said sizes Smiley

thank you
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:40:13 PM

ive entered and sent the details via PM to the OP

If i am the winner i shall create all the above said sizes Smiley

thank you

Hi pippen88,

Please attach links as a comment here and do let us know if the design will be the same for all sizes.

Thank you!
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

bump!

If you guys escrow the funds or the price probably more designer will be interested or participate in your contest. And how about adding consultation price like STAKE token as reward. It will be a great idea. And this is because some designer needs assurance to get paid.

StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

bump!

If you guys escrow the funds or the price probably more designer will be interested or participate in your contest. And how about adding consultation price like STAKE token as reward. It will be a great idea. And this is because some designer needs assurance to get paid.

You are absolutely right about that and we understand how important it is to set an escrow. Perhaps if you could suggest us then we will secure $100 in BTC as an escrow + provide some cover costs in StakeIt tokens if the value of BTC drops at time of payment. In the meantime, we also have few users who could vouch for us as we have been working with Bitcointalk community members for a while now.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:26:44 PM

Snip

I think you're violating some of the forum rules. I already read this reply and ignore. Upon checking my "Show new replies to your posts" I see this reply again. I have another notification in this thread. You're lucky that I didn't archived your previous reply. Hopefully you will not do that again just to do another bump for this thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: