Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peer Mountain - DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL  (Read 3784 times)
Cryptoland (OP)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:11:16 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 08:56:45 PM by Cryptoland

Please follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram to stay informed!

Please visit our website to learn more about the product!

OUR WEBSITE | REDDIT | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrustyGrape

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:16:00 PM

Seems interesting, do you have a bounty thread?
iskren_cryptodev

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:26:34 PM

bulgarian tranlation reserved
MustCoins

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

All projects that are targeting the privacy and security sectors, in my opinion, will have a bright future .. Also, you have a great team, I will be watching this thread for future updates..

Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:42:55 PM

Welcome to this ANN everyone, if you have any questions please feel free to post on here or join us on telegram https://t.me/peermountain
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:47:44 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Peer Mountain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Peer_Mountain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

Welcome to the group if you have ever had your identity stolen or you know someone who has, this is the token sale for you.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:40:33 AM

I think it's a very interesting project for us to learn more, and for the investors may have to look at this one. Peer Mountain makes security and convenience in transactions, and organizes information that is safe for us. and this will be seen as an efficient marketplace that exists today and for the foreseeable future

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

Who are those regulatory compliant businesses and institutions that you are collaborating with? Also, you have a lot of advisors on this project, which means more connections that will help you in assuring that this project will run smooth and do well. By the way, you forgot to include the token specs in your ANN.
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:28:13 AM

I think it's a very interesting project for us to learn more, and for the investors may have to look at this one. Peer Mountain makes security and convenience in transactions, and organizes information that is safe for us. and this will be seen as an efficient marketplace that exists today and for the foreseeable future

Thank you for your feedback, we are very excited about this project.
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:41:58 AM

Who are those regulatory compliant businesses and institutions that you are collaborating with? Also, you have a lot of advisors on this project, which means more connections that will help you in assuring that this project will run smooth and do well. By the way, you forgot to include the token specs in your ANN.
We will be adding more data on the token specs in the next few days.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:10:41 PM

Thanks. Specs is one of the vital info of the project. Because you might create unlimited supply of the token.  Wink So before the investors invest their money on this, you need to publish that.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

The appearance on the announcement thread looks very fancy and the written information about the project is very complete. I hope this project has a bounty campaign so I can participate in this project and help introduce the project to the community.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:25:54 PM

Thanks. Specs is one of the vital info of the project. Because you might create unlimited supply of the token.  Wink So before the investors invest their money on this, you need to publish that.

We will look to try and add these details tomorrow.  Thank you for your interest.
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

The appearance on the announcement thread looks very fancy and the written information about the project is very complete. I hope this project has a bounty campaign so I can participate in this project and help introduce the project to the community.

We have a bounty coming in the coming days, we will keep you informed on here and on telegramhttps://t.me/peermountain
mirallas

Activity: 406
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:20:16 PM

Peer Mountain Bounty Campaign is Live!!
darherdy

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:09:16 PM

This is a good project. Security and convenience have become the trend of the transaction, and I need to take some time to continue to study it to verify the authenticity of the information.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:16:13 PM

this project looks so promising, I see the roadmap and planing is well, but I didnt really know , how this project will develope , but I hope it will goes well , cause I wanted to join the bounty campaign
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:22:28 PM

this project looks so promising, I see the roadmap and planing is well, but I didnt really know , how this project will develope , but I hope it will goes well , cause I wanted to join the bounty campaign
It would be great to have you in the Bounty, please see the link above to join.
Cryptoland (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

This is a good project. Security and convenience have become the trend of the transaction, and I need to take some time to continue to study it to verify the authenticity of the information.
Peer Mountain have a very solid team behind them and would be happy to answer any questions you may have on here or on telegram.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: