Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum: Unconfirmed outgoing TX preventing sending subsequent outgoing TX?  (Read 90 times)
zeroth (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

Hi,

I have some BTC in my Electrum wallet. All incoming TX have confirmed. I've sent one outgoing TX which is stuck due to a low (700+ sat/B) fee. I still have plenty of BTC left even once you subtract this outgoing TX. So why won't Electrum let me send any more BTC? It keeps saying "Not enough funds" or "Insufficient funds" even though I'm trying to send much less than is left in the wallet. I'm sure before I could send multiple TX at once, but it's almost as if I have to wait for the current outgoing one to confirm before I send more...?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2969

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:15:48 PM

I think its because of the huge fee can give me your bitcoin address and check and maybe you have multiple inputs that's why its asking for higher fee that result of insufficient funds or not enough funds.
Look at this fee chart https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
As you can seen the fee is getting more increases and possible the fee can increase more in few days.

If you made transaction and its still not confirm the only thing that i think can help push your transaction is to hire someone i heard the free accelerators are disable but you can try this thread and maybe he can help you accelerate your transaction https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2625431.msg26734544#msg26734544

Hope it helps.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zeroth (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

Hi BitMaxz, thanks for your reply. I sorted it out in the end, I think there was an option regarding spending unconfirmed BTC which solved it Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: