Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCSHOP.IO ANN THREAD / JANUARY 9 , 2018 ($10 EACH ) AIRDROP DISTRIBUTION  (Read 1577 times)
Enzo05 (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:13:50 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 11:36:56 PM by Enzo05

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | STEEMIT

[INTRODUCTION]

BCShop.io is a platform for selling digital products and services, based on smart-contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.

Explainer video (click the image):

12 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BCSHOP.IO :

1. WHAT IS BCSHOP.IO?

BCShop.io is a platform for selling digital products and services, based on smart-contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. BCShop.io allows vendors to publish information about digital products and services, and customers – to purchase these products and services for Ethereum cryptocurrency. At that, all the data concerning products is stored as a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain.

2. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BCSHOP AND REGULAR PAYMENT GATEWAYS?

First of all, it is much easier to create a product or service offer through BCShop: you do not need your own website, you do not need to register in payment gates, and you do not need a server for storing shop activity data. All the data related to a service or product sale terms, as well as related to completed transactions is stored on blockchain. In comparison to the classical approach, your shop is much more protected against any hacking or data loss, as blockchain guarantees a more efficient means of protection for your data. When working with payments gateways you should resolve all issues with the product delivery yourself and you should control the process. If you are using our service, you can download a standard BCShopApp and set it up (yourself or with our help), this will immediately resolve the issue of your customers receiving products automatically. The amount of investment required to start working with BCShop is $0 (zero)!

3. IS BCSHOP ANONYMOUS?

BCShop does not change degree of anonymity of Ethereum. Buyer`s e-mail (or identification), which a buyer provides for receiving a product, is stored on blockchain in the encrypted form.

4. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF ETH VOLATILITY?

According to the contract a vendor can recalculate the price of all their DPS contracts at the determined rate.

5. WHY IS BCSHOP.IO DIFFERENT FROM GAMECREDITS, SKINCOIN, BLOCKTIX AND OTHER SIMILAR PROJECTS?

First, a user does not need to buy special tokens to purchase game currency, skins or tickets as in the projects mentioned above. Payment is made directly in ETH. Second, as opposed to mentioned above highly specialized projects, BCShop.io is more general and can be applied to a larger number of varied fields. Therefore, BCShop.io solves the problem of stock exchange liquidity and listing due to bancor protocol, so that a tokens holder can exchange them at any moment, and anybody can become a holder. Fourth, unlike the mentioned above projects, BCShop.io has a built-in customer products rating system based on smart-contracts.

6. WHAT IS BCS TOKEN?

The BCS token allows its owners to receive BCB tokens, which can be spent on the BCShop.io platform to purchase digital goods and services.

7. WHAT IS BCB TOKEN?

BCB bonus tokens are used within the platform to receive a 100% discount on the purchase of goods and services, at a rate of 1000 BCB tokens = 1 ETH.

8. WHY DO YOU USE TWO DIFFERENT TOKENS?

Our task is to increase the volume of long-term investments relative to speculative, so we introduce such mechanics that will stimulate holding the BCS tokens longer. We believe that this approach will create a more healthy ecosystem of our project in the long term.

9. DO YOU PLAN LISTING BCS TOKENS ON STOCK EXCHANGE?

We will send listing applications to all of the recognized stock exchanges. Independently from tokens listing on stock exchange, liquidity problem is solved by using bancor protocol (www.bancor.network). Tokens will be available for exchange within the first few days after TGE completion.

10. CAN I MINE BCS TOKENS?

No, BCS tokens can’t be mined.

11. WHY IS THERE A LIMITED NUMBER OF INVESTORS DURING PRETGE STAGE?

At this stage, our task is to provide an individual approach and maximum security within the available resources. We believe that working with each investor individually, we will be able to conduct the PreTGE campaign as efficiently as possible.

12. WHY YOU DON’T USE SLACK?

Unfortunately, there are so many fraudulent acts with slack and we decided to abandon this channel for the maximum safety of users and investors.

[ECONOMY]

[ROADMAP]

[TEAM MEMBERS]

[AIRDROP]

We are going to distribute 2 BCP tokens (worth ~10$ at token sale price) to each participant . Distribution will be on the 9th of January . We don't have limit for participants that wants to join  

Read this carefully so you can participate the airdrop and receive 2 BCP token (worth ~10$ at token sale price)  . View first our spreadsheet If you know that you already fill up the form before using bot .
If you are not able to see your name then feel free to fill up the form .

1.) Like/follow our facebook page and share our pinned post on facebook.
     https://www.facebook.com/BCShop.io/
2.) Follow us on twitter and retweet our pinned post.( Twitter registration must be November or earlier if not ? you are not eligible to participate. )
     https://twitter.com/BCShop_io
3.) Join on our telegram group.
     https://t.me/joinchat/FxGXTULeqJEx0BlrVb4bsQ
4.) Follow us on medium .
     https://medium.com/@bcshop.io
5.) We appreciate any feedback/questions/suggestions from you Smiley

6.) You need to paste your twitter account registration on google form . How ?
     Do it like this :

1 entry per account only , so everybody can participate. You need to have a log in email to participate in airdrop if you dont have your entry wont be counted. This is strictly one account per person only

How to participate in airdrop ?

1. Fill up the form . https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUlgIMzD9oo8YRxCzDDiIK4u84Cq625J0TYkzv7XMRG3VBYQ/viewform
2. Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6O-Og1L7omSDBAx_RVEV9pekqqg-9T_OQPr6H4Pqe0/edit?usp=sharing

Note: BCP tokens must be exchange to main projects' BCS  token sale starts of January 16 , 2018 and will ends on February 13 , 2018

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | MEDIUM  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzo05 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

You can now participate on our awesome airdrop ! Check spreadsheet first Smiley You might be already listed if you do that before  Wink
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:27:27 PM

Welcome back!
username: btcCoinCart.
Registered for bounty already!
bline

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:30:17 PM

Hi! Am not a bot. And I'm in spreadsheet. I hope there will be no internal errors in future.
jjloiceth

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:32:55 PM

Hi guys, I am not a bot.
submitted the google form this morning, and I am on line 12 of the spreadsheet:
12/21/2017 9:25:52   https://www.facebook.com/loic.jeanjean   https://twitter.com/jjloic   @jjloic   0x7A5C4b23F4B55d58aB181c3aD8162F73DD62d198   January 2009

My email is jeanjeanloic@hotmail.

Cheers

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:34:30 PM

i dont find my name on spreadsheet mod ??
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:38:55 PM

Hello!! I participated in the airdrop of this project. I liked the idea and the team. I want to store their coins for a long time, I'll hope for a price increase Grin
0x58bE008Babd1e983445b1c26F2F98112C2a24241
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:40:01 PM

Hello mod. You said we need to have valid email to be counted but your form dont have an option for email address. Can you clarify it please? And also as I observe on your spreadsheet most participants don't have email add.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:48:11 PM

joined the project, I think it will be promising, a large community around will be created, I will look. just did not understand why use 2 markers?
tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:50:38 PM

Hello) You can check my participation in airdrop? You have a good project, I'll buy the tokens. But I want to get the free tokens.
 @tomir1

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
prsharma

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:53:00 PM

Hello,
I have not found my name in spreadsheet.
Now I have submitted airdrop form again please consider it and include it in spreadsheet.
Thanks
taribo

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:57:31 PM

BCSHOP seems like a prospective project with a unique team and a roadmap. Most people tend to forget the real benefits of blockchain, since a bunch of cryptocurrencies take the biggest piece in the public awareness pie. BCSHOP offers a true value proposition. Hope at the end of the roadmap, we'll see a great brand and its great services. I'll be happy to be a part of it. Already see some productive discussions in the telegram group.

Wahooligan85

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:05:18 PM

I already join airdrop in @bcshopiobot, but why my name not in spreadsheet?
Enzo05 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

i dont find my name on spreadsheet mod ??

Please fill up the form again
ucesme38

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

Hi guys,
I already fill the form 2-3 days ago and talked with bot. I want airdrop , bounties and sales i will hold it.
I am not in spreadsheet and ı am not bot .

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/savascicenk.samarra
Twitter: https://twitter.com/UtkuCesme
ERC 20 Addres = 0xBb8580B28E98Aa8Eb15380C829d39D0bEA3723d6

I filled form again

see you guys
Enzo05 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:15:12 PM

Hello,
I have not found my name in spreadsheet.
Now I have submitted airdrop form again please consider it and include it in spreadsheet.
Thanks

Please fill up again the form
Enzo05 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

BCSHOP seems like a prospective project with a unique team and a roadmap. Most people tend to forget the real benefits of blockchain, since a bunch of cryptocurrencies take the biggest piece in the public awareness pie. BCSHOP offers a true value proposition. Hope at the end of the roadmap, we'll see a great brand and its great services. I'll be happy to be a part of it. Already see some productive discussions in the telegram group.

Thanks for that wonderful feedback and to get our latest news it will be  on meduim .
TGY

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

I have registered numerous times for the same identity to only be overlooked.  I hope this time it gets done correct.  I would like to know more about the project.  Hopefully become more involved besides in the telegram and this thread. 
Enzo05 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

I have registered numerous times for the same identity to only be overlooked.  I hope this time it gets done correct.  I would like to know more about the project.  Hopefully become more involved besides in the telegram and this thread. 

if you are able to see your name on spreadsheet then no need to do it again if not fill up again the google form .
vaz

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

I'm not on the list either and I completed with the bot on Dec 6...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: