Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop dumb??  (Read 156 times)
Prince Malik (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:29:30 PM

Any idea for stop some bounty dumbers...what devs of project must do to stop dumping

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:33:35 PM

Any idea for stop some bounty dumbers...what devs of project must do to stop dumping

If you have a bounty project then it's inevitable there will be dumpers. One solution could be to freeze bounty tokens for a period so that the token can be traded actively before they can go to market, but a dump will still happen when their coins are released. It's just the price that must be paid for advertising, if it wasn't a good decision then ICOs wouldn't offer bounty campaigns.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

I know that some projects just freeze the bounty tokens for a certain period to prevent the dump and let the project to gain some growth. Another solution is to enable Proof-of-Hold, then bounty hunters would have a motivation to hold there tokens to get additional dividends.
big_bounty

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:35:34 PM

Why stop this? This is how the market develops: it grows and then falls. You need to be able to profit from this. When coins are at the bottom, we must buy them

cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Who will promote ICOs if the so called dumbs bounty hunters are gone? the traders? or the miners?

telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:39:39 PM

I'm my opinion , is to paid them six months after ico end
Prince Malik (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:41:09 PM

Why stop this? This is how the market develops: it grows and then falls. You need to be able to profit from this. When coins are at the bottom, we must buy them
I just talk about the bounty dumbers...70% of bounty hunters will sell their tokens with a very low price and this is so bad...soma token ico rate 1$=1sct
Somone sell 19000 with 900$ because he don't payed anything to get his token

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:46:26 PM

I just talk about the bounty dumbers...70% of bounty hunters will sell their tokens with a very low price and this is so bad...soma token ico rate 1$=1sct

If  you are confident with the ICO you have joined, you will not worry about it. Mostly, when bounty hunters dump their tokens, the token is newly listed and it is just low volume. So, the price is still insignificant. Wait a year or when your project has fully developed then see if your token has increased in price.
Prince Malik (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:48:14 PM

If  you are confident with the ICO you have joined, you will not worry about it. Mostly, when bounty hunters dump their tokens, the token is newly listed and it is just low volume. So, the price is still insignificant. Wait a year or when your project has fully developed then see if your token has increased in price.
As i understund the bounty dumb will not afect the future valeu of the good project

hah

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:51:33 PM

You can join the bounty too. Normally the more people joining the bounty the less shares people get. That way you can stop some coins from getting dump, but at the end of the day it's that person's money so fuck off quit trying to control other people. If you think the coin is good then buy more when the coin is getting dump.

Prince Malik (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:54:55 PM

You can join the bounty too. Normally the more people joining the bounty the less shares people get. That way you can stop some coins from getting dump, but at the end of the day it's that person's money so fuck off quit trying to control other people. If you think the coin is good then buy more when the coin is getting dump.
Yeah i think that this fuck off is the best answer...but i just care about the future price of some tokens

hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:01:08 PM

Yeah i think that this fuck off is the best answer...but i just care about the future price of some tokens

I get mad when bounty people dump sometimes too but I think in the long run if the coin got good potential and is doing a good job on its own vs old/new alts then I will buy the coin as it's getting dump by the bounty people. That's just my strat though since I don't day trade much anymore I buy and hodl most of the time.

lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:29:30 PM

no one can stop the dump if all want to sell it, mostly when the distribution of a bounty. there must be a dumper. but if the token has something different I'm sure it would be great even if it hit some dump though
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:32:27 PM

if your project has something new to offer dont worry about the dumper they not more than your buyer right ? the dumper will regret their decision when your token or coin have a nice price and fully developed project
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:27:41 PM

I think it's just natural, because many people are selling their coins for a certain purpose. Maybe you can try to buy the coin and make a profit, because dumb can't be stopped. so it's no use.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: