Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex holding funds for over 50 days now - no support - scam?  (Read 275 times)
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

I have not verified my account but is verified.
SouthernDiscomfort

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

Had my account in limbo when trying to enhance verify my account. I could trade but could withdraw funds. Opened 2 tickets and they were quickly merged lol. All that being said, it took the support team roughly 35 days to verify my account (again). Have patience.
Bito4ek500

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Hi,

I'm experiencing major issues to withdraw funds from Bittrex.

There is a support ticket for enhanced verification and enabling my account. I have provided all required documents and it has been over 50 days now trying to get this issue solved.

All I got from their support are automated messages, and (2 days ago) a support agent who did clearly not pay adequate attention to my ticket, did not solve the issue and marked my ticket as solved. It took 50 days to get the ticket assigned to a support agent, and because of it being marked as solved, it is now not assigned anymore.

I know people are experiencing these issues with Bittrex verification and disabled accounts, but 50 days....come on. Are more people having this much problems with Bittrex? It sure feels like I am being scammed.

Does anybody know if there is another way to contact support outside of the Zendesk?
Or, if Bittrex reads this thread- Solve this ffs. It has been long enough now.
I had the same situation, I waited three months. As soon as they widened their staff, everything moved. wait for the main thing, and do not panic.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

Try to generate a number of tickets as much as possible if not then try another exchange like Binance.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Mic85saint

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

Hi,

I'm experiencing major issues to withdraw funds from Bittrex.

There is a support ticket for enhanced verification and enabling my account. I have provided all required documents and it has been over 50 days now trying to get this issue solved.

All I got from their support are automated messages, and (2 days ago) a support agent who did clearly not pay adequate attention to my ticket, did not solve the issue and marked my ticket as solved. It took 50 days to get the ticket assigned to a support agent, and because of it being marked as solved, it is now not assigned anymore.

I know people are experiencing these issues with Bittrex verification and disabled accounts, but 50 days....come on. Are more people having this much problems with Bittrex? It sure feels like I am being scammed.

Does anybody know if there is another way to contact support outside of the Zendesk?
Or, if Bittrex reads this thread- Solve this ffs. It has been long enough now.

Have you try their telegram ? probably have support team inside. They will assist it.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

I don't think that such a big exchange may scam somebody, it's just not worth doing it. I doubt that your pending funds are 10BTC+, just wait and check mail etc for any issues.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Whitefalcon

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

my verification just a few minutes
why you say take a long time?
upload ID front and my selfie and finish verification passed to enchance account
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: