Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: electroneum will moon now just the begining guys !johnmcafee thought  (Read 112 times)
cryptomiles (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:41:12 PM

Johnmcafee send a tweet about verge it did x10 1000% in few days

Johnmcafee tweeted now about electroneum ETN/BTC on cryptopia and he said it was a really good opportunity to hodl !!!!!!we can expect between x9 and x11 (900%<---->1100%)on this coin in few days like verge done exactly 3 days  don't sell it keep it hodl  hodl and again hodl it's a gem this one will moon again and again !  Merry christmas guys
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:45:00 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 05:57:13 PM by cryptopuma

Mcafee is gettin ridiculous,he just want to promote the coins which he has or he is involved in,nothing special with his doings its just how he promote his holdings.

millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:45:48 PM

John Mcafee is just an investor like you using his position to drive the market up since he is holding some of those coins. If you are investing in a coin because of him, then you are wrong, and if you are investing because you believe in the coin, then it would not really matter what John says. I like him though, he is an ardent crypto lover and believer.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:53:39 PM

It already did 40% in several minutes, so I strongly believe in this coin! I earned some in Bounty campaign, and going to hold until it hits the moon, which is quite possible. I think it's very underestimated now.

secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:59 PM

Did John McAfee really have anything to do with the price surge that Verge had, or did Verge surge relatively randomly? I'm not entirely convinced about McAfee having that much influence on the cryptocurrency world. He is just a high profile guy talking about crypto.

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

That Electroneum will moon very very soon is not an argument at all. I don't need a prophet to tell me that ETN got great potential and already enjoys awesome community support and public interest. I agree with John McAfee on this one It is very possible.
Dile91

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:04:58 PM

That's the how mcafee control the market , as i think we don't have to trust him always , sounds like he playing with us to get rich !
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:12:45 PM

Only newbies will bite the bait,he is maximalist,capitalist whatsoever he is just calls out of nowhere,he is doing that to pump his holdings.

sobriket

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:16:03 PM

What the fuck is going on with McAffe? He has just started promoting all the coins that he has just seen on the market.
And electroneum had a lot of problems in the past, i would never put a single dollar in there.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:17:55 PM

First McAfee buys electroneum at cheap price
Later he tweets
Within a minute whales will accumulate
Creates massive FOMO in market because of sudden rise
Noobs buy here by paying very high prices
Whales and McAfee dump their holdings
Noobs panic sell and lose money

tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:19:28 PM

I am sure John is holding some of these coins and then he is trying to use his position in the market to advertise them so that they can gain some relevance in the community. For profit, I would not mind following some of his news on some coins though since it seems the market is already fond of him. Better not to be a FOMO though, if I cannot get at dips, I will rather let it go because it is coming right back down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: