Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:05:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: As of now, what under $0.01 altcoins have great potential ?  (Read 203 times)
JumboCactuar (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Hi,
looking to invest in some very cheap altcoins, any good projects i should check out ?
something with VERGE potential, look at its price a year ago

got on RIPPLE at $0.2

Cardano, mixed feelings about this so sold up at $0.5, hope this wont be a regret

Thanks
JanEmil

Activity: 2338
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:46:34 PM

Universa

tauceramica

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

There was a token called DENT and it was almost $0.004 and then it made a rise by reaching up to $0.01, maybe you can take a look at it and it's price is really low. But its circulation is high in the form of billions.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

Bitcoin dominance dropped and Altcoins are now having a chance to breathe in some new and fresh air. It has been some crasy months for most of them as they got so dumped badly as a result of the fork drama, the BTC mooning and everyone trying to cash out on those drama. I guess they are back.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:52 PM

Hi,
looking to invest in some very cheap altcoins, any good projects i should check out ?

got on RIPPLE at $0.2

Cardano, mixed feelings about this so sold up at $0.5, hope this wont be a regret

Thanks

Right now, from what I can see many very cheap alts pumped like mad in the last week and I would advise against buying any right now. In time their values will fall again and you can get in on some ahead of the next pump cycle. Think coins such as SIA which were around that price recently but pumped 2-3x the last week.

CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:58:53 PM

Hi,

got on RIPPLE at $0.2

Thanks

The individual value of each coin/token is not what is important, it is the marketcap. A coin could be worth $0.00001 and still be completely overpriced if the supply is huge.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

There are a few coins which have went up the past few days but have a bit more room to go up still and those are: Dogecoin, Siacoin, and Bytecoin. All under the 1 cent margin all with a little space left to go if this alt party continues on.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:01:16 PM

ADA is a good choice too,the technology behind it looks promising you should invest in it too.

bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:42:38 PM

ADA is a good choice too,the technology behind it looks promising you should invest in it too.

ADA is nearly 40c a coin so doesn't even come close to the under 1c bracket. Although a great coin it's not one that's going to go 100x or more just simply because it is already so high in value and standing compared to some other coins.

vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

There isn't any altcoin that is under one cent that is profitable, the best thing that you can do is just avoid them.
You are not going to become millionaire just for investing in that kind of altcoins.
They are purely garbage, just invest in the strong ones, not in those.
jk1980

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

There isn't any altcoin that is under one cent that is profitable, the best thing that you can do is just avoid them.
You are not going to become millionaire just for investing in that kind of altcoins.
They are purely garbage, just invest in the strong ones, not in those.

Those of us that bought Ripple at this time last year would surely beg to differ with that assumption.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:32 AM

BiblePay, each coin is currently worth ~$0.005 each
its a combination of DASH + Vertcoin + Charity

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:18:29 AM

Hi,

got on RIPPLE at $0.2

Thanks
universa have some good potential
just wait for the release of the token of universa and hit the exchange in the next few week
i think the price of it will go more than $1 in 2018 it have smart contract, fast and cheap transaction and no bloat

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:19:40 AM

Price is relative to number of tokens. If the total supply is only 10,000 tokens priced at 10 each, this is cheaper than another coin with a price of 0.01 but with 1 trillion tokens.
sic_null

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:22:47 AM

XMY seems solid imo. The multi algo thing is pretty cool. It's coin count is much lower than XRP too.

It's a hair over .01 so please forgive me.

https://myriadcoin.org/
Emitdama

Activity: 1764
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

Hi,

got on RIPPLE at $0.2

Thanks
I think you should invest in Ripple because it is a growing crypto and in the future ripple may be the third or fourth biggest crypto in the world. People are now turning towards small crypto and they want large quantity in less investment. Therefore in my opinion ripple is the best choice because the price is also very low and the market cap is increasing day by day and in the future it will a big crypto.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Hi,

got on RIPPLE at $0.2

Thanks
I think you should invest in Ripple because it is a growing crypto and in the future ripple may be the third or fourth biggest crypto in the world. People are now turning towards small crypto and they want large quantity in less investment. Therefore in my opinion ripple is the best choice because the price is also very low and the market cap is increasing day by day and in the future it will a big crypto.
Do you know what you're talking about? The OP wants a coin that is under $0.01...Ripple is way over that price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JumboCactuar (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

Hi,

got on RIPPLE at $0.2

Thanks

Ive invested in Ripple since it was 0.2 and continuing to hodl.
Though with the small amount of coins i have, isn't gonna make me a millionaire

I have TRX but not sure how high it could go. A lot of the very cheap coins have such a huge supply.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Now Dimcoin looks much better its trading around 0.15$ even its worth to buy another one DentaCoin which is having marketcap of top 100 List still its having low value any time this can pump . You can buy for low value and wait until next big pump .
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

not under 0.01.but still goood
long term=UNIFY,RUPX.very low max supply.new coins.
unify started at 0.006.now it 0.15.2500%.in 4 months this coin is alive.300% in a week and a half
max of 19 mil.with marketcap of onlyyy 190 million this coin will be 10$.6666% from now.
and the marketcap can be 500 million too.so make your math
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: