Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that will do well in the market come 2018.  (Read 98 times)
Kinkadeinspired (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:52:40 PM

If you must buy any altcoin i strongly recommend Ripple, CND and FUN. Yesterday ripple was dancing between $0.6 today is a $1.03, same will happen to Funfair. DYOR
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:53:54 PM

XVG is the way to go for me. Despite the decrease today, the day before that, the weekly increase was near %1000. Managed to buy at the 2-3 cent price point and yesterday we saw 15 cents. After the correction now, I think the price will increase once again.

negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:55:37 PM

Ethereum is probably going to be the only one who is going to be the most profitale from the entire market.
The same goes to Cardano and Litecoin, they are going to make a huge increase too.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:54 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum will continue to be really good choices in 2018 too. I hope that they will rise in the near future.
efrencres

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

Add Lisk into your list. Lisk/LSK is performing too last day ago its price is 8USD but now it is playing around 20 to 26USD. Smiley

Ripple is also perfoming with increase of 10% every hour.
1st Blood Coin is also raising in percentage of 15 to 20% a day ago.

Also dont forget DGB/ Digibyte it has a performing increase of 40%.

I installed Blockfolio to monitor the coins regularly too that is the few selected of coins i see  on my list that has increase.

Thank you too for those who share their monitored coins atleast it is also given me idea what to monitor next..
Smiley
cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:11:50 PM

xrp,xlm,waves,qtum,ada,lisk,gnt,neo,ltc,and the weed family are my holdings that i am expecting to give me a lot of profits in the up coming year.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:49:50 PM

you should look into viberaate, it will go big in 2018, price will probably go x2 soon. you can read more about it here: https://www.viberate.io/
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:53:04 PM

I think ethereum, litecoin and dash will continue to grow in the next year, while if we talk about tokens im big fan of amb, evx, powr and cob tokens, they are all based in different projects but im quite sure they will deliver and grow very big.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:55:44 PM

XVG is the way to go for me. Despite the decrease today, the day before that, the weekly increase was near %1000. Managed to buy at the 2-3 cent price point and yesterday we saw 15 cents. After the correction now, I think the price will increase once again.
XVG give me some serious profits since as being said price is playing on this current week and price corrections do really happens and lucky for me i did able to exit before the price did able to decrease again. This coin do have potential and there still lots of coins included on my list which i do see that would make some good performance on year 2018. I would include SNOV (Snovio) on here.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:00:07 PM

Yes brother Ripple is going great in the market, we should buy it as we get the chance like now, com in future its price going to go very high
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: