Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Can't Send Bitcoin Cash Out Of Electron Cash 2.9.2 [2fa]  (Read 85 times)
petefader (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:12 PM

Hello,

After multiple days, multiple tries without success, I can't seem to move Bitcoin Cash out of Electron Cash version 2.9.2 with 2fa. I've tried to send to Ledger Wallet without success. I've tried restore the wallet with the seeds but it seem to keep on synchronizing forever.
I tried to send to a new 2.9.4 wallet (without 2fa) but still the "Server did not answer"...

Please help me or else I'll lose a lot of money. I believe in Bitcoin Cash project but now I can't seem to get it...
Here's a list of electron server, I've tried every single one without success: https://imgur.com/a/7PH0c

Thank you very much.
quintela

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:00:40 AM

call me at leonardquintela@gmail.com maybe I can help you.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:14:18 AM

Hello,

After multiple days, multiple tries without success, I can't seem to move Bitcoin Cash out of Electron Cash version 2.9.2 with 2fa. I've tried to send to Ledger Wallet without success. I've tried restore the wallet with the seeds but it seem to keep on synchronizing forever.
I tried to send to a new 2.9.4 wallet (without 2fa) but still the "Server did not answer"...

Please help me or else I'll lose a lot of money. I believe in Bitcoin Cash project but now I can't seem to get it...
Here's a list of electron server, I've tried every single one without success:

Thank you very much.

Are you sure that BCash was supported by Electron Cash?if yes try contact the support they are the only ones that can help you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: