Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoins for PAYPAL ,  (Read 226 times)
PSNseller (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

hey guys i need Paypal , i'm looking to exchange my bitcoins with PAYPAL , not going first as i can't take back my bitcoins while you can easily chargeback paypal ,
let me know if anyone is interested
PROOF https://imgur.com/gallery/VlASA
please just serious people
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:33 PM

hey guys i need Paypal , i'm looking to exchange my bitcoins with PAYPAL , not going first as i can't take back my bitcoins while you can easily chargeback paypal ,
let me know if anyone is interested
PROOF https://imgur.com/gallery/VlASA
please just serious people
don't be stupid, we've heard all that idiotic scam attempt and it won't work here, no one is goind to send you a single cent first.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:36 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 04:26:38 AM by warningsigns

PayPal’s risks aside, transactions here are a two way street. It’s not just about someone buying your coins, paying with PayPal and later possibly reversing the payment. There is still room for you to dispute the chargeback or reversal. If you take the risk of trading with a newbie or anyone with no trade history, you should perform extensive checks and due diligence work before accepting PayPal. Escrow is strongly advised.

The proper way to do this safely is to sell your coins to highly trusted and reputable traders here. A quick search will yield several trusted members whose threads show and prove a long history of successful PayPal trades. Some of them have hundreds of clean and undisputed PayPal payments backing their good name and reputation. With these sellers, you would need to send your coins first or they might consider using escrow.

pluglesstech

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

PayPal’s risks aside, transactions here are a two way street. It’s not just about someone buying your coins, paying with PayPal and later possibly reversing the payment. There is still room for you to dispute the chargeback or reversal. If you take the risk of trading with a newbie or anyone with no trade history, you should perform extensive checks and due diligence work before accepting PayPal. Escrow is strongly advised.

The proper way to do this safely is to sell your coins to highly trusted and reputable traders here. A quick search will yield several trusted members whose threads show and prove a long history of successful PayPal trades. Some of them have hundreds of clean and undisputed PayPal payments backing their good name and reputation. With these sellers, you would need to send your coins first or they might consider using escrow.

You told the right way to exchange
Thanks bro
SparkSun

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:43:10 AM

Where there is money there is scam.
If you want to sell you bitcoin then go exchanger platform
JanEmil

Activity: 2310
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:47:14 PM

If you send first I have 102USD on paypal ready to buy.

PSNseller (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:53:48 PM

If you send first I have 102USD on paypal ready to buy.
nope thanks i won't send first you are using paypal you can chargeback anytime
JanEmil

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:17:03 PM

Ok fair.
The offer is open until my wife buy something weird from Ebay.

JanEmil

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

I was just thinking. If you say I can chargeback anytime. Why does it then matter if I send first or not? The result would be the same. The only result that would give another outcome are if you are not sending.

PSNseller (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:25:19 PM

I was just thinking. If you say I can chargeback anytime. Why does it then matter if I send first or not? The result would be the same. The only result that would give another outcome are if you are not sending.
THEN why you're afraid to send first since your money is protected ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: