Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The earliest BTC whale on bitcointalk!  (Read 91 times)
Brandtvig (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

Hey. I was just interested in seeing which of the users on this forum were the first to invest in BTC. I'm sure we have tons of sub-dollar investors, but how low does it get? When did you buy your first bitcoin, how many did you buy? Take the opportunity to brag a bit, you made a great investment!

BTC GrinBTC
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:26:03 PM

Hey. I was just interested in seeing which of the users on this forum were the first to invest in BTC. I'm sure we have tons of sub-dollar investors, but how low does it get? When did you buy your first bitcoin, how many did you buy? Take the opportunity to brag a bit, you made a great investment!

BTC GrinBTC

That would be Satoshi himself
TheBuho

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:59 PM

BTC GrinBTC

That would be Satoshi himself
or herself...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: