Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which android wallet do you use for ripple  (Read 76 times)
Ilanoh (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:27:25 PM

Ripple wallets seems less developed than bitcoin wallets,

I would like to store some ripple on my phone for easy payments,

Which wallet do you suggest,

Also does ripple works with private keys like bitcoin, or do you rely on a third party for storing ?

I wouldn't like the 2nd option that much,

Thank you
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:29:38 PM

Dont go with the online wallets brother,anytime they can claim that they were hacked or something is wrong with their wallets,viola they can get your holdings in an instant.The best way to store your holdings is to buy hardwallets like ledger nano s.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:39:42 PM

I like Toast Wallet for ripple. This is a free open source wallet for Ripple XRP with support for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux. This is a cross-platform purse for Ripple, which is fairly easy to handle and very secure. The wallet is constantly updated, bugs are fixed and functions are updated. The latest update included an improvement in QR scans and transactional hash links.
Ilanoh (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

Thanks a lot for your answer,

I do not believe nano ledger that much I had usb stick that went unredable,

I will try Toast,

Also do you guys know if Coinomi stores keys on phone or on their servers ? Although it doesn't support ripple
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

if that happens you have recovery manual to recover the coins you had in the toasted ledger nano s but im sure it wont happen,usb is another thing but its your choice,its just my oppinion.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: