Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help!bitcoin & system?  (Read 130 times)
topkhai (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:48:45 PM

I just learned about bitcoin. I tried to learn it by reference from google searching & my friends. but that's not enough for me to understanded. please help me understand to be more about bitcoin and its system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

I just learned about bitcoin. I tried to learn it by reference from google searching & my friends. but that's not enough for me to understanded. please help me understand to be more about bitcoin and its system.
Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be obtained by way of minning and trading. I also just learned about bitcoin, for minning bitcoin I have not really understood. According to what I learned on the internet, mining bitcoin can be done by using the formula algorithm. Need more knowledge about computer system of course. For trading, you just need to buy bitcoin, then it's up to you. Do you want to sell it again or want to hold it? While bitcoin that we have, can be stored in bitcoin wallet, you can make your own. Bitcoin transactions can reach the whole world without going through the bank, which is why until now the government has not given an official statement about the legalization of bitcoin. The current bitcoin value is 15149.99 US Dollar / BTC.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:49:31 PM

Bitcoin is a peer to peer system, that creates digital assets (coins) through the solving of cryptographic hashes upon a decentralized transparent ledger, known as the Blockchain. Participants, who are called "Miners", solve these crypto puzzles with their spare computing power, and graphic processers, to mint new coins, and help keep the transactions on the network afloat.
    Bitcoin is an open source project, so any one can take the initial code, and tweak it, or refine it to their likening. This process gave birth to other crypro currencies,  and eventually a market that runs remotely similar to the stock market. The difference being, that this market is decentralized. The crypto coins are traded upon coin exchanges. Bitcoin is the archetype,  so all other coins are usually traded against Bitcoin, back and forth. From fiat, to Bitcoin, then from Bitcoin, to alternative crypto coins, and vice versa.  
   The laws for Bitcoin will vary from one jurisdiction to another, across one ocean, to the next. It is a borderless system, and is apart of "The Internet Of Things". The creator of Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto, which could be a single entity, or a corporation of people. The truth is, nobody truly knows!
 However, the work of the creator continues to operate, through the hands of all who have adopted the technology, and embrace it. Satoshi's will lives on...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: