Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplysato - Satoshi clicker game, Tons of upgrades, Offline earnings  (Read 2389 times)
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

very nice and interesting site

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
Simplysato (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:11:41 PM

what is the speed of level 2 offline miner ??

0.000002 Satoshi per second, the formula is Base speed * Level.

very nice and interesting site

Thank you very much Smiley
ayasalah

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:38:12 PM

Hello, some little updates in Simplysato development.

Faucethub is on the way as you all wished, most likely will be activated as soon as I receive the Ad payouts.
In the meantime I'm going to work on some more upgrades for the miners, to make them work better and more efficiently.

If you have any questions, suggestions and ideas, post them right here, I will consider them all! Smiley
Will this affect the payments? Like instead of direct payments, you will pay to FH?

I will most likely make 2 types of payments, 25000+ Satoshi for direct payments, and 100+ Satoshi for FaucetHub. User will be able to choose which one prefers the most. Payment will be sent to the BTC address registered on Simplysato.
Tell me what do you think about it! Smiley
Thank you for the reply & interaction
Seems pretty cool to me
I was mainly asking cuz I am using a blockchain address that's not linked to FH so wanted to figure out more how things will go
Keep it up & good luck
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:45:16 PM

Hello, some little updates in Simplysato development.

Faucethub is on the way as you all wished, most likely will be activated as soon as I receive the Ad payouts.
In the meantime I'm going to work on some more upgrades for the miners, to make them work better and more efficiently.

If you have any questions, suggestions and ideas, post them right here, I will consider them all! Smiley
Will this affect the payments? Like instead of direct payments, you will pay to FH?

I will most likely make 2 types of payments, 25000+ Satoshi for direct payments, and 100+ Satoshi for FaucetHub. User will be able to choose which one prefers the most. Payment will be sent to the BTC address registered on Simplysato.
Tell me what do you think about it! Smiley
Thank you for the reply & interaction
Seems pretty cool to me
I was mainly asking cuz I am using a blockchain address that's not linked to FH so wanted to figure out more how things will go
Keep it up & good luck

Don't worry, I'm a Blockchain user as well and I understand it, and I want to maximize user's comfort so the user wont be forced to pick between FaucetHub and Direct Payment.
And thank you for the nice comments as well!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:19:34 AM

After all upgrades are done, what is the maximum amount we make per click?

And how many satoshis is it possible to generate with "Miners" (per second)?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:31:10 AM

After all upgrades are done, what is the maximum amount we make per click?

And how many satoshis is it possible to generate with "Miners" (per second)?

Right now there are no limits at all, that means you can upgrade as much as you want Tongue
Well of course it will most likely change, because if people will keep going with the upgrades, at one point I won't be able to keep the withdraws.
k00l1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

i am getting below error

Too many different IP logins for this BTC address. Wait 24 hours and try again or change your BTC address.

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:12:14 PM

i am getting below error

Too many different IP logins for this BTC address. Wait 24 hours and try again or change your BTC address.

Do you have a dynamic IP address? Because Simplysato will restrict amount of IP addresses that will login to the specific BTC address to prevent unwanted people to log in on them.
Can you send me your BTC address? You can either here or Private Message me, I will clear your session so you'll be able to log in.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:08:30 AM

I just want to clarify that using bots to earn Satoshi 24/7 is prohibited.
You are only allowed to get Satoshi with your hand clicking on the Get Satoshi button.

I'm saying that because I'm concerned about few accounts that have the balance WAY bigger than others, even with purchased upgrades.
If we catch you cheating, your account will be deleted from the database. I have added several logging mechanics now to analyze users behaviour on getting Satoshi.

Please do not abuse the site if you want to get paid. Abusing the site and earning Satoshi in unfair ways will result in no ad revenue, which will mean no payouts.
By the way, Faucethub is on the way, will be installed in a matter of few days.

Thank you for understanding and thanks for using Simplysato! Smiley
k00l1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:00:35 AM

i am getting below error

Do you have a dynamic IP address? Because Simplysato will restrict amount of IP addresses that will login to the specific BTC address to prevent unwanted people to log in on them.
Can you send me your BTC address? You can either here or Private Message me, I will clear your session so you'll be able to log in.

my wallet address is

15biMcA3FtbsUZnRQQUg9VqVJ29XHzAmKN

100% REFERRAL share
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:19:18 AM

i am getting below error

my wallet address is

I cleared your session data. Try to login now Smiley
k00l1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

i am getting below error

my wallet address is

I cleared your session data. Try to login now Smiley

Thanx now working

100% REFERRAL share
Epimetheus89

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

Hey admin, really like your faucet but I too am suffering with the "too many IPs" problem. I think the issue is maybe using mobile network to access the site? If your signal drops and reacquires, I believe you get a new IP and it's causing a real issue.

My address is 194XrsREt4rAyEzGyXFGfjkx5ij1oHcovE

Here are some other points I'd like to mention :

Can you please explain how the temporary upgrades/miners are supposed to work? Doing the math they don't pay out anywhere near what they cost in their life span? I don't understand.

There is also an ad (One of the adfly pages that appear to fight bots) that attempts to stealth download an APK file to my phone. Luckily I can just click cancel, but this is really a dangerous thing for people who don't have their security settings set up properly, I would advise switching this ad out for people's peace of mind.

But on the whole, great faucet, I'm really looking forward to working my way through the upgrades and earning some coin! Smiley
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:56:02 PM

Hey admin, really like your faucet but I too am suffering with the "too many IPs" problem. I think the issue is maybe using mobile network to access the site? If your signal drops and reacquires, I believe you get a new IP and it's causing a real issue.

Can you please explain how the temporary upgrades/miners are supposed to work? Doing the math they don't pay out anywhere near what they cost in their life span? I don't understand.

There is also an ad (One of the adfly pages that appear to fight bots) that attempts to stealth download an APK file to my phone. Luckily I can just click cancel, but this is really a dangerous thing for people who don't have their security settings set up properly, I would advise switching this ad out for people's peace of mind.

But on the whole, great faucet, I'm really looking forward to working my way through the upgrades and earning some coin! Smiley

Hello, yes, mobile network is most likely the problem because your IP address keeps changing. I will think about a solution for that, for now I will clear your session data so you'll be able to log in.

Temporary upgrades are quick bonuses that disappear after a certain time, they may not be effective on the first steps but once you get higher levels on other upgrades, the temporary ones are really good and profitable.
Miners are individual units, you can purchase them as many as you want. The ones with a short lifetime means, that they turn off eventually and you have to turn them back on, and so on. Miners are all permanent.

Also thank you for reporting this issue! I'll give you a small bounty of 100 Satoshi for helping out.
Things like this should never happen and I will contact Adfly support to tell them about the malicious adverts.
Epimetheus89

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:16:43 PM

Hello, yes, mobile network is most likely the problem because your IP address keeps changing. I will think about a solution for that, for now I will clear your session data so you'll be able to log in.

Temporary upgrades are quick bonuses that disappear after a certain time, they may not be effective on the first steps but once you get higher levels on other upgrades, the temporary ones are really good and profitable.
Miners are individual units, you can purchase them as many as you want. The ones with a short lifetime means, that they turn off eventually and you have to turn them back on, and so on. Miners are all permanent.

Also thank you for reporting this issue! I'll give you a small bounty of 100 Satoshi for helping out.
Things like this should never happen and I will contact Adfly support to tell them about the malicious adverts.

Thank you so much! A really fast response, and a good explanation of the systems - I thought the miners only lasted 5 minutes ect and that was all you purchased, not that you just had to reactivate them. And yes, I see what you mean by upgrades being more profitable with other upgrades first. I'm afraid I can't offer any advice about the IP changes, may I suggest you at least reduce to the cool down from 24 hours until you a permanent fix?(I have no problems with mobile on other faucets so I'm certain it exists!)  I may not be an expert in these things but having different IPs accessing one account still won't make it possible to cheat the system in any way due to the cool down timings you have set on claims anyway? Where's the harm?
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:21:14 PM

Thank you so much! A really fast response, and a good explanation of the systems - I thought the miners only lasted 5 minutes ect and that was all you purchased, not that you just had to reactivate them. And yes, I see what you mean by upgrades being more profitable with other upgrades first. I'm afraid I can't offer any advice about the IP changes, may I suggest you at least reduce to the cool down from 24 hours until you a permanent fix?(I have no problems with mobile on other faucets so I'm certain it exists!)  I may not be an expert in these things but having different IPs accessing one account still won't make it possible to cheat the system in any way due to the cool down timings you have set on claims anyway? Where's the harm?

The system was first introduced so there would not be any spambots or hackers trying to access someone's else account, but as Simplysato grew bigger over these few days, I may actually lower the IP requirements.
Thank you for your suggestions Smiley
Epimetheus89

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:23:00 PM

The system was first introduced so there would not be any spambots or hackers trying to access someone's else account, but as Simplysato grew bigger over these few days, I may actually lower the IP requirements.
Thank you for your suggestions Smiley

No problem, and here is a link to a screenshot of the aforementioned stealth download, maybe the URL will help you track down the offending ad. https://imgur.com/9qItXqD
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:29:58 PM

Thanks a lot! Will definitely help in resolving this issue.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:01:36 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 11:26:27 PM by Simplysato

We have officially hit 300 users!!!
Thank you for this outstanding support, and of course thank you very much for using Simplysato Smiley

To celebrate the 300 user milestone, I'm going to increase Referrals Earnings to 10% instead of 1%, until 2nd of January 2018!
If we will hit 500 active users before 2018, the Referrals Earnings will be permanently increased to 10%, and I will have some more cool things for you guys! <3
So quick, invite your friends to Simplysato using the link from the "Referrals" tab and get loads of Satoshi!

(also, the Bonus links are now reducing cooldown by 3 seconds instead of 1 second!)

I love you all and Merry Christmas! Grin
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:22:07 PM

1ink.cc ads keep in looping without returning me to faucet's page. If it doesn't have another ads company to show next (adfly for an example), after clicking the skip button, it keeps showing another and another 1ink.cc ad.

Only possible to back to the faucet's page if an adfly short link appear or that one, ninja something (green banner with a ninja face)...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print