Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplysato - Satoshi clicker game, Tons of upgrades, Offline earnings  (Read 2389 times)
Simplysato (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:47:04 PM

1ink.cc ads keep in looping without returning me to faucet's page. If it doesn't have another ads company to show next (adfly for an example), after clicking the skip button, it keeps showing another and another 1ink.cc ad.

Only possible to back to the faucet's page if an adfly short link appear or that one, ninja something (green banner with a ninja face)...

Oh no, that's really bad, I'm super sorry! I was experimenting with other types of URL shorteners to increase the income.
Thank you very much for reporting the issue! It's been resolved now, I've temporarily disabled 1ink.cc, probably an issue on their side.

Send me your BTC address here or on Private Messages and I will give you some free Satoshi for helping out! Smiley
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:06:17 AM

1ink.cc ads keep in looping without returning me to faucet's page. If it doesn't have another ads company to show next (adfly for an example), after clicking the skip button, it keeps showing another and another 1ink.cc ad.

Only possible to back to the faucet's page if an adfly short link appear or that one, ninja something (green banner with a ninja face)...

Oh no, that's really bad, I'm super sorry! I was experimenting with other types of URL shorteners to increase the income.
Thank you very much for reporting the issue! It's been resolved now, I've temporarily disabled 1ink.cc, probably an issue on their side.

Send me your BTC address here or on Private Messages and I will give you some free Satoshi for helping out! Smiley

No problem, it happens. Keep your experiment running.

If you want to give some tip via FaucetHub it's my address: 14vDhK178te3FydGcu8HbcVuWwDZcQvQSZ

If you want to send directly to address it's this one: 1873euQJ1X547RUVYvbZXDPZU7yRc1KqJj

I appreciate it, thank you very much!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:25:54 AM

If you want to give some tip via FaucetHub it's my address: 14vDhK178te3FydGcu8HbcVuWwDZcQvQSZ

If you want to send directly to address it's this one: 1873euQJ1X547RUVYvbZXDPZU7yRc1KqJj

100 Satoshi added on your Simplysato balance Smiley once I'll implement Faucethub support you'll be able to pay it out for yourself.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:32:04 AM

100 Satoshi added on your Simplysato balance Smiley once I'll implement Faucethub support you'll be able to pay it out for yourself.

Received, thank you.

Very helpful to buy my next upgrade. Now I just need more few satoshis, almost there...  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DieSocke

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:21:32 AM

Cool game, I really like the concept. I hope, you´ll be able to keep it running Smiley
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:48:53 PM

Cool game, I really like the concept. I hope, you´ll be able to keep it running Smiley

Thank you!
As long as we have active users, we're getting enough income to pay them out Smiley
Kulltero

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

hey! i think your game is really interresting and has lots of potential, however i noticed alot of issues with the math of the upgrades.

i dont know if you plan to adjust this, but i definitely feel like you should consider this as i have gathered following examples.

DirtMiner: the Dirtminer is fully automatic and runs permanently unless you turn it off, which i think is a great and potential filled aspect of the game, however i realized its reward size and after doing the math behind it i discovered lots of problems with it:

a LVL 1 Dirtminer Costs 50 satoshi: this dirt Miner Produces 0.000001 Satoshi per second. using this rate it takes:

21 months to regain the investment

0.000001*60*60*24*7*4*21 =50.8032

i doubt that this is the planned value, even to make the dirtminer 10x as fast would not be enough, i think an investment time of 2 weeks should be enough.

i assume that this feature isnt supposed to be the main part of the game, however 21 months until you make profit is simply not worth it.

i do love every aspect of this game so far even if they need a bit of tweaking, with all these flaws in mind i respect the time you have put into the game.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:25:49 PM

hey! i think your game is really interresting and has lots of potential, however i noticed alot of issues with the math of the upgrades.

i dont know if you plan to adjust this, but i definitely feel like you should consider this as i have gathered following examples.

DirtMiner: the Dirtminer is fully automatic and runs permanently unless you turn it off, which i think is a great and potential filled aspect of the game, however i realized its reward size and after doing the math behind it i discovered lots of problems with it:

a LVL 1 Dirtminer Costs 50 satoshi: this dirt Miner Produces 0.000001 Satoshi per second. using this rate it takes:

i doubt that this is the planned value, even to make the dirtminer 10x as fast would not be enough, i think an investment time of 2 weeks should be enough.

i assume that this feature isnt supposed to be the main part of the game, however 21 months until you make profit is simply not worth it.

i do love every aspect of this game so far even if they need a bit of tweaking, with all these flaws in mind i respect the time you have put into the game.

Thank you for the suggestion on improving the system. And you are correct, the Dirtminer was not really effective for the cost that keeps increasing with each level.
I've boosted Dirtminer speed to 0.00004 Satoshi/second, which makes 50 Satoshi after approx 14 days, right as you suggested Smiley

And thank you for the kind words!
Send me your BTC address here or on Private Messages, and I will give you some Satoshi for helping out Smiley (in-game, of course)
Kulltero

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:59:58 AM

Wow, definitely a fast response/adjustment to the game!

38c38PxwMsg6gWfYWU5tFHApyG7mhPtjQ5 i dont think it was worth something as it was only a bit of math, but i definitely wont say no to satoshis when starting out in the game Smiley

anyways, keep up the good work Smiley
DieSocke

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:09:29 AM

Thank you for the suggestion on improving the system. And you are correct, the Dirtminer was not really effective for the cost that keeps increasing with each level.
I've boosted Dirtminer speed to 0.00004 Satoshi/second, which makes 50 Satoshi after approx 14 days, right as you suggested Smiley

Send me your BTC address here or on Private Messages, and I will give you some Satoshi for helping out Smiley (in-game, of course)

I like the adjustment. Nice to see it so fast done. I just wanted to tell that in the "Upgrade" tab it still shows the old speed, in "Miners" it´s showing the right amount and working Smiley
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:26:58 AM

Wow, definitely a fast response/adjustment to the game!

38c38PxwMsg6gWfYWU5tFHApyG7mhPtjQ5 i dont think it was worth something as it was only a bit of math, but i definitely wont say no to satoshis when starting out in the game Smiley

anyways, keep up the good work Smiley

100 Satoshi sent to your account, have fun! Smiley

I like the adjustment. Nice to see it so fast done. I just wanted to tell that in the "Upgrade" tab it still shows the old speed, in "Miners" it´s showing the right amount and working Smiley

Thank you for noticing a bug!
It has been fixed now, hit me up with your BTC address and I will add some Satoshi for you for helping out as well Smiley
DieSocke

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:16:37 AM

I just want to help because I really like this game, but won´t say no.
1F9P4muWs8TkpM7XGrYBHkK7fC8EztyS1G

And thank you very much Smiley
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:27:04 AM

I just want to help because I really like this game, but won´t say no.
1F9P4muWs8TkpM7XGrYBHkK7fC8EztyS1G

And thank you very much Smiley

100 Satoshi added to your balance Smiley
Have fun playing Simplysato!
Rangbang

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

So I have 1 dirt miner, pulling in 0.00004 Satoshi/s. A second one costs 152 Satoshi, making my total Satoshi/s 0.00008.

If I upgrade the 1 miner I have to level 2, it will also pull 0.00008 Satoshi/s, but it will cost me 250 Satoshi to upgrade.

With this logic, why would I ever upgrade a dirt miner, when I can just buy another one cheaper?
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

So I have 1 dirt miner, pulling in 0.00004 Satoshi/s. A second one costs 152 Satoshi, making my total Satoshi/s 0.00008.

If I upgrade the 1 miner I have to level 2, it will also pull 0.00008 Satoshi/s, but it will cost me 250 Satoshi to upgrade.

With this logic, why would I ever upgrade a dirt miner, when I can just buy another one cheaper?

It's up to yourself! Miners are eventually getting more expensive as well.
Rangbang

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

It's up to yourself! Miners are eventually getting more expensive as well.

What are the costs for further upgrades past level 2, and the price increase per miner? Im just trying to do some math here Smiley
Kulltero

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

i got curious like you and instead of buying a second dirt miner i upgraded it, turns out the cost to upgrade it to lvl 3 is 354, assuming that buying a third miner will cost 300+ this would be where the upgrades come in

i am still figuring things out but i am starting to work this out one by one.
Rangbang

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:07:37 PM

i got curious like you and instead of buying a second dirt miner i upgraded it, turns out the cost to upgrade it to lvl 3 is 354, assuming that buying a third miner will cost 300+ this would be where the upgrades come in

So we have Dirtminer A (level 1) doing 0.00004 for 50 (Correct? Cant remember price for first one, but it doesnt really matter), (level 2) 0.00008 for 250 and (level 3) 0.00016 for 354. Total of 654 for 0.00016
Or we have Dirtminer A (level 1) and Dirtminer B (level 1) doing 0.00008 for 50+152=202. For it to be a better option to upgrade Dirtminer A to level 3 then a Dirtminer C for 0.00016 have to cost 452+.
I just bought a Dirtminer B and it turns out that Dirtminer C costs 264, so getting 3 Dirtminers doing 0.00004x3 costs 466. So 188 cheaper than a level 3 miner.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:15:31 PM

So we have Dirtminer A (level 1) doing 0.00004 for 50 (Correct? Cant remember price for first one), (level 2) 0.00008 for 250 and (level 3) 0.00016 for 354. Total of 654 for 0.00016
Or we have Dirtminer A (level 1) and Dirtminer B (level 1) doing 0.00008 for 50+152=202. For it to be a better option to upgrade Dirtminer A to level 3 then a Dirtminer C for 0.00016 have to cost 452+.

If you guys want to do maths for Simplysato, here are the upgrade formulas:
Mining Speed = Base Speed * Miner Level
Miner Cost (Upgrades tab) = (if level == 1): Base price | (if level > 1): Base price * (2 ^ (0.8 * Miner level))
Miner Upgrade Cost (Miners tab) = Base Miner price * 5 * (2 ^ (0.5 * (Miner level-1))

Though if you guys have any suggestions on how to improve these, feel free to post them! And remember that it can't be too easy, because then faucet won't be profitable enough Sad
Rangbang

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:29:08 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 04:03:35 PM by Rangbang

If you guys want to do maths for Simplysato, here are the upgrade formulas:
Mining Speed = Base Speed * Miner Level
Miner Cost (Upgrades tab) = (if level == 1): Base price | (if level > 1): Base price * (2 ^ (0.8 * Miner level))
Miner Upgrade Cost (Miners tab) = Base Miner price * 5 * (2 ^ (0.5 * (Miner level-1))

Though if you guys have any suggestions on how to improve these, feel free to post them! And remember that it can't be too easy, because then faucet won't be profitable enough Sad

Thanks!

Level/Nr of miners owned   Mining Speed   Miner price   Miner level increase
1                                   0,00004           50                   x
2                                   0,00008           152                   250
3                                   0,00012           264                   354
4                                   0,00016           459                   500
5                                   0,0002           800                   707
6                                   0,00024           1393                   1000
7                                   0,00028           2425                   1414
8                                   0,00032           4222                   2000
9                                   0,00036           7352                   2828
10                                   0,0004           12800                   4000

Looks like crap because Im not a master at forum formating

With this math it will be cheaper (total price) to have 5x level 1 miners than 1x level 5 miner. But, it will be cheaper (again, total price) to have 1x level 6 miner than 6x level 1 miners.

I dont really have any suggestions for improvements. Mabye add a minor increase in speed based on level, will make upgrading more interesting than buying a second miner, atleast in the start of the game. Mabye something like Mining Speed = Base Speed * (Miner Level * 1,?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: