Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplysato - Satoshi clicker game, Tons of upgrades, Offline earnings  (Read 2389 times)
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:10:56 PM

Nice Satoshi clicker mate Smiley. If you'd like, I can add it to my faucet rotator. If you're interested, then reply to me. Good luck on your clicker! Smiley
Simplysato (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:00:42 AM

Nice Satoshi clicker mate Smiley. If you'd like, I can add it to my faucet rotator. If you're interested, then reply to me. Good luck on your clicker! Smiley

Hello! Yes I am interested, more traffic is always the best!
Thank you very much! Smiley

I dont really have any suggestions for improvements. Mabye add a minor increase in speed based on level, will make upgrading more interesting than buying a second miner, atleast in the start of the game. Mabye something like Mining Speed = Base Speed * (Miner Level * 1,?)

I will take that into consideration for sure, it definitely should be more profiting, because the upgrades cost.
Thank you for the suggestion! If it will get through and I will implement it, I'll give you a small Satoshi bounty for helping out. Smiley
Epimetheus89

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

https://simplysato.ml/?r=194XrsREt4rAyEzGyXFGfjkx5ij1oHcovE

Please use my referall link when signing up guys, best faucet out there if you ask me... Almost got enough upgrades to start a fairly quick journey to 25k.

Anybody reached it and cashed out yet?
Epimetheus89

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:37:57 AM

Mam there is still alot of redirect loops with the ads getting very annoying! It's not the ad fly ones but the other type you are using...
ConTraX

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

It's really annoying if your clicks don't count when ads pop up. I don't mind closing these pop up ads since they are the main source of income, but when ads are popping up frequently while clicking on "Get satoshi" and the clicks are not counting then that is much annoying. So, please either count those clicks too or reduce some ads.

Rangbang

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:46:40 AM

It's really annoying if your clicks don't count when ads pop up. I don't mind closing these pop up ads since they are the main source of income, but when ads are popping up frequently while clicking on "Get satoshi" and the clicks are not counting then that is much annoying. So, please either count those clicks too or reduce some ads.

Pretty sure they do count even if the ads pop up, atleast it did for me just now!
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:28:10 PM

Hey guys, I really apologize for the lack of updates recently, I took a little break to take a rest from everything.
I will receive payment from ads really soon, so really big changes are coming, including Faucethub integration. Stay tuned Smiley
ConTraX

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

It will be very good if you can increase the referral earning a bit more, 1% is too low. I don't know how much referrals I have, but since I have started playing in this site (48 hrs), I have got 64 sat from them which means they have earned 6400 sat! So what I have got is really too small.

pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

Hi Admin - this is really nice, but referral 1% is too low Cry any plans to increase this? Roll Eyes
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

Hi Admin - this is really nice, but referral 1% is too low Cry any plans to increase this? Roll Eyes

Actually we made it to 500 users, so the referral 10% will stay forever Smiley
protactinium91

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

The progress is too slow in my opinion

New >>> BITCOIN mining Game <<< with real PROFIT! 100 Satoshi register bonus!
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

I think the game is fine, the only progress I would like to see is low withdrawl threshold.

25.000 satoshis is too much and even 10.000 satoshis would be too much...

I hope to see something interesting soon. Anyway, better to don't expect much from upgradeable faucets.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:07:35 AM

I think the game is fine, the only progress I would like to see is low withdrawl threshold.

I hope to see something interesting soon. Anyway, better to don't expect much from upgradeable faucets.  Cheesy

FaucetHub is on the way, and the threshold will be lowered to 100 Satoshi for small payments, and will remain to 25000 Satoshi on direct payments though.

I Would Strongly Suggest you to change the Shorteners And use something like those 2 :

Count all views with 1.5$ cpm (Not 4/5 as your shorte/adfly) - http://[Suspicious link removed]/2A4LWv8

Counts 1 View Per 24 Hours 4$ Minimum Cpm - http://[Suspicious link removed]/2hYWSnD

This way you could increase revenue , and pay to your users even more.

I really appreciate these suggestions! I will soon implement these, and we'll see what's the revenue is going to be.
It looks really promising and if revenue is really going to be that big, I will implement some more stuff for you guys to earn more Satoshi Smiley
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

I hope to see something interesting soon. Anyway, better to don't expect much from upgradeable faucets.  Cheesy

FaucetHub is on the way, and the threshold will be lowered to 100 Satoshi for small payments, and will remain to 25000 Satoshi on direct payments though.

100 satoshis is going to be nice. I'm sure it will also help to increase the number of users on your site, people that usually run away from high threshold faucets.

EDITED: Hey, seems the new shortlink (linkrex) is in looping mode too. I'm solving the third shortlink in sequence.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

Man the ads are getting ridiculous. 50% of them just loop, 40% of them redirect to another ad, that then opens 4 pop ups, and 10% of them actually redirect to your site. Not to mention you still have a couple trying to stealth download apks to my phone. For the love of god just put a captcha on it would be much better Sad
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

I really apologize for the annoying ads. I was trying out the suggestions that other users gave me.
I have no idea why do they loop, but I will disable them.
And I don't really want to make it Captcha only, because the few second interstitials are holding the faucet alive too.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

Why not impliment some sort of daily lottery where the site keeps 5% of the pot and winner gets the rest? People love gambling.

Don't make tickets too much though; it has to be worth it.

Or instead of a satoshi prize you can offer a temporary free upgrade to the winner (this way the site can keep the entire pot!)
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

Why not impliment some sort of daily lottery where the site keeps 5% of the pot and winner gets the rest? People love gambling.

Don't make tickets too much though; it has to be worth it.

Or instead of a satoshi prize you can offer a temporary free upgrade to the winner (this way the site can keep the entire pot!)

I don't know if gambling on a free Satoshi clicker like this would be okay Sad
I need to hear users opinion, if people will like the idea, then I will implement it for sure.

So, is gambling on Simplysato a good idea?
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

I like the idea of a lottery, the problem with them is the users that have been there longer dominate it because they can easily afford more tickets, it will be unbalanced, you see it on freebitco.in all the time.

As for the ads - I understand they are keeping the faucet alive so instead of just complaining here is some constructive feedback from my POV - the adcoin.me ads don't redirect at all, and they just open loads of other ads, they are making money off you, not the other way around. I would scrap them.

The adfly ads are hit and miss, sometimes it works and sometimes it loops. These are also the ones with the dangerous stealth downloads.

The corneyy ads work 80% of the time, BUT sometimes I find the page is just everloading and doesn't give you the option to skip, I think they have bad servers.

Also as a suggestion : The optional links to click to decrease cool down by 1sec are kind of pointless, I don't use them at all because it feels it doesn't make a difference. I would suggest improving their rewards with increased cool down reduction, or simply offer something like a few satoshi for clicking them. I don't know how much they make you, but you could play around with rewards and increase the time on how often you could click them to make everyone a winner, I'll leave that maths to you.

I really like the site, but I do have a question : as it's fairly new, I am currently investing everything I earn into upgrades, but as you have previously stated there is no limit for the upgrades, what will you do to keep the site alive when users reach a point where they have so many upgrades you won't be able to keep paying the amount they are earning? I'd hate to see this site turn scam, so I'm interested in hearing your plans for making it futureproof.

Aaaaand.... End essay. Keep up the good work dude, the site is nice and had great potential.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

I like the idea of a lottery, the problem with them is the users that have been there longer dominate it because they can easily afford more tickets, it will be unbalanced, you see it on freebitco.in all the time.

As for the ads - I understand they are keeping the faucet alive so instead of just complaining here is some constructive feedback from my POV - the adcoin.me ads don't redirect at all, and they just open loads of other ads, they are making money off you, not the other way around. I would scrap them.

The adfly ads are hit and miss, sometimes it works and sometimes it loops. These are also the ones with the dangerous stealth downloads.

The corneyy ads work 80% of the time, BUT sometimes I find the page is just everloading and doesn't give you the option to skip, I think they have bad servers.

Also as a suggestion : The optional links to click to decrease cool down by 1sec are kind of pointless, I don't use them at all because it feels it doesn't make a difference. I would suggest improving their rewards with increased cool down reduction, or simply offer something like a few satoshi for clicking them. I don't know how much they make you, but you could play around with rewards and increase the time on how often you could click them to make everyone a winner, I'll leave that maths to you.

I really like the site, but I do have a question : as it's fairly new, I am currently investing everything I earn into upgrades, but as you have previously stated there is no limit for the upgrades, what will you do to keep the site alive when users reach a point where they have so many upgrades you won't be able to keep paying the amount they are earning? I'd hate to see this site turn scam, so I'm interested in hearing your plans for making it futureproof.

Aaaaand.... End essay. Keep up the good work dude, the site is nice and had great potential.

Alright, I will remove adcoin.me as well if it causes much troubles. I really apologize for it.
Adfly and Shorte are probably working the best from the stats I am seeing, well of course there will be 1/100 chance that some bad ad will appear, but that's what the "Report ad" button is for.

The suggestion with rewards seems like a good idea, I could make a list of them, with these "hard to pass through" being most rewarding ones.
The upgrades will probably be capped to 10th level each, because more than that will become unprofitable for me even with all these advertisements.

Also some informations about future updates and FaucetHub implementation:
First payouts are on the way (thank you guys for the traffic!!), that means I will transfer the money to both my wallet and the FaucetHub one, and from that point we can finally start paying out from 100 Satoshi and above. The FaucetHub implementation will also bring some nerfs in Satoshi earning, I really apologize for it, but when the threshold will be really low, we have to make it a tiny bit harder to obtain, so we'll get enough revenue.
And just to clarify, everything that will be paid out from Simplysato is entirely from ad revenue, so don't abuse the system Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: