Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplysato - Satoshi clicker game, Tons of upgrades, Offline earnings  (Read 2389 times)
ConTraX

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

You can get some small and easy profit if you add mining option for users. But not like many other faucets where owner hide it from users, you can add this mining in Lottery where people will be able to get some tickets by mining fixed no. of hashes besides buying them using satoshi. Coinhive monero mining is popular here but there are also other sites with better payout for you. If you are interested in this idea, then you can check out satoshididu (link in my signature), they have used this lottery system very well  Smiley
And I hope you will get fixed solution to this stortner link problems soon but overall I love the concept. Hope you can always earn well and pay well  Wink

Epimetheus89

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

How much of a nerf are we talking? Right now I can see it being a long time until 25k, if it gets nerfed I'm honestly doubting it will be worth it.
hazukita

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

Alright, I will remove adcoin.me as well if it causes much troubles. I really apologize for it.

adcoin.me sometimes loads very slow. But it's ok for me. It's not annoying. You can keep it for more profit.
Simplysato (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

How much of a nerf are we talking? Right now I can see it being a long time until 25k, if it gets nerfed I'm honestly doubting it will be worth it.

The possible nerf is SPC = SPC upgrade level, so instead of getting +1, +1.5, +2 after each upgrade, it would just rise by +1. And I understand that it can take much longer but hey, you'll be able to payout from 100 Satoshi. I'm still waiting for opinions and suggestions, maybe you guys have some cool ideas for Simplysato, I offer small bounties for helping out Smiley
BCHFaucet

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:06:23 PM

Loving the concept mate, good luck in running this
hazukita

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

The possible nerf is SPC = SPC upgrade level, so instead of getting +1, +1.5, +2 after each upgrade, it would just rise by +1. And I understand that it can take much longer but hey, you'll be able to payout from 100 Satoshi. I'm still waiting for opinions and suggestions, maybe you guys have some cool ideas for Simplysato, I offer small bounties for helping out Smiley

I think SPC  = SPC upgrade level is a little bit too low. How about make it rise by 0.3? Like lv1 +0.3, lv2 +0.6 . SPC when maximun this upgrade will reduce from 28.5 to 16.5 , which is still nice in my opinion. And I don't really like the option that we can payout from 100 Satoshi. It is like many faucet sites, claim and earn a small amount of satoshi. People then won't stay at the site longer to upgrade.

Best regard.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:41:45 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 12:14:01 AM by Lexiatel

I like the idea of a lottery, the problem with them is the users that have been there longer dominate it because they can easily afford more tickets, it will be unbalanced, you see it on freebitco.in all the time.

This is true. So maybe a limit then, one ticket every hour OR maybe you can give out random tickets when claiming.

Another thing you can do instead of someone buying with satoshi is offer a ticket for every link shortener the do (similar to the cool down reduction that the site already has). You'll want to limit it there too, but every user could have the same fair chances to them.

I'm thinking you could impliment little games to keep people at your site. Most sites add a coin gambling game (you flip a coin), but I like the idea of a paper, rock, scissors game. If you win (33% chance), you could win time reductions, lottery tickets (if this is implimented), small temporary upgrades (maybe 1min mining nachines?) or tiny amounts of satoshi-- maybe limit this game to once every 3-5 minutes.

I once played a game where you paid a little something to select one out of 10 boxes. In the boxes (that the player didn't know what was in them until they made their pick) 2 boxes gave you less than you gambled(10% less), 2 made you broke even, 2 gave you very little profit(10% more), 2 gave you some profit(30%), 1 gave you decent profit (40%) and 1 gave you a grand amount(150%).

Idk what you want to do, but any of those boxes could contain whatever you wish (doesn't have to be Satoshi).  A break from popups for the next ten claims would even be pretty cool (if you knew how to code it).

--

I've been playing your site for the day, and I already got the Dirtminer. I was thinking it might be beneficial for you to add a limit on how many satoshi it can collect before you have to come back and claim. Like others have said here, when people upgrade, they tend to earn (the entire player base) more than the site does, and these generators are not providing any sort satoshi to the site (other than purchase price, but if it profits players how will it profit site?).

I LOVE the generators, but very few have been able to pull it off for years. Most of the ones that do start off giving you satoshi very fast, and then the amount tapers off until you come back and claim, resetting the 'program' (such as moon.bit).

The goal is first to profit the site, because then site can give to its users.
ConTraX

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Simplysato, you have changed the referral earning from 1% to 10%, but I can still see it written 1% in my 'Referral' tab. Is it only my problem or you didn't change it in website??

Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

I like the idea of a lottery, the problem with them is the users that have been there longer dominate it because they can easily afford more tickets, it will be unbalanced, you see it on freebitco.in all the time.

This is true. So maybe a limit then, one ticket every hour OR maybe you can give out random tickets when claiming.

Another thing you can do instead of someone buying with satoshi is offer a ticket for every link shortener the do (similar to the cool down reduction that the site already has). You'll want to limit it there too, but every user could have the same fair chances to them.

I'm thinking you could impliment little games to keep people at your site. Most sites add a coin gambling game (you flip a coin), but I like the idea of a paper, rock, scissors game. If you win (33% chance), you could win time reductions, lottery tickets (if this is implimented), small temporary upgrades (maybe 1min mining nachines?) or tiny amounts of satoshi-- maybe limit this game to once every 3-5 minutes.

I once played a game where you paid a little something to select one out of 10 boxes. In the boxes (that the player didn't know what was in them until they made their pick) 2 boxes gave you less than you gambled(10% less), 2 made you broke even, 2 gave you very little profit(10% more), 2 gave you some profit(30%), 1 gave you decent profit (40%) and 1 gave you a grand amount(150%).

Idk what you want to do, but any of those boxes could contain whatever you wish (doesn't have to be Satoshi).  A break from popups for the next ten claims would even be pretty cool (if you knew how to code it).

--

I've been playing your site for the day, and I already got the Dirtminer. I was thinking it might be beneficial for you to add a limit on how many satoshi it can collect before you have to come back and claim. Like others have said here, when people upgrade, they tend to earn (the entire player base) more than the site does, and these generators are not providing any sort satoshi to the site (other than purchase price, but if it profits players how will it profit site?).

I LOVE the generators, but very few have been able to pull it off for years. Most of the ones that do start off giving you satoshi very fast, and then the amount tapers off until you come back and claim, resetting the 'program' (such as moon.bit).

I see that you all like the Gambling idea, so I will implement it in the near future. The link shorteners that are currently reducing the countdown will most likely be changed to give some good bounties, and will take use in lotteries and such. The box idea is pretty cool too, I will consider adding it to Simplysato.

And you are totally right at this point. I ran too much forward with giving away Satoshi, which became pretty much unprofitable at this point, that's why I've implemented a temporary nerf to Satoshi per Click, and I'm going to think about the possible solutions to resolve that. Advertising companies didn't really get along with my site so for now I have to stick to my Popups and URL shorteners. I really apologize for this situation, however I WILL payout to anyone who will make a withdrawal request, because this site is not a scam, you don't need to worry about it. If I'd ran out of money for Simplysato, I would just tell you that you need to wait a bit more for the payment, while I'll be waiting for the ad revenue.

(Other than that, I will soon launch a second faucet with a different concept, of course it will be also a game. A Satoshi game that was never released before. Stay tuned.)

Simplysato, you have changed the referral earning from 1% to 10%, but I can still see it written 1% in my 'Referral' tab. Is it only my problem or you didn't change it in website??
A little typo, it's fixed now.
lunaby

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

Hello! I bought an upgrade before to have 2.5 SPC more for 4000 satoshi but my SPC remained the same at 6 instead of 8.5... is it some bug? Embarrassed
ConTraX

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

--

I see that you all like the Gambling idea, so I will implement it in the near future. The link shorteners that are currently reducing the countdown will most likely be changed to give some good bounties, and will take use in lotteries and such. The box idea is pretty cool too, I will consider adding it to Simplysato.

And you are totally right at this point. I ran too much forward with giving away Satoshi, which became pretty much unprofitable at this point, that's why I've implemented a temporary nerf to Satoshi per Click, and I'm going to think about the possible solutions to resolve that. Advertising companies didn't really get along with my site so for now I have to stick to my Popups and URL shorteners. I really apologize for this situation, however I WILL payout to anyone who will make a withdrawal request, because this site is not a scam, you don't need to worry about it. If I'd ran out of money for Simplysato, I would just tell you that you need to wait a bit more for the payment, while I'll be waiting for the ad revenue.

(Other than that, I will soon launch a second faucet with a different concept, of course it will be also a game. A Satoshi game that was never released before. Stay tuned.)
I had commented earlier about adding lottery with mining option for tickets, I don't know you have seen that or not. But that idea can actually give you confirm profit since the site is running unprofitable at this moment Smiley

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

Nice simple site hehe I like it Smiley

Just a suggestion but if your serious about your site I would consider not using a free domain as it tends to put people off.

As anyone reached the cash out?
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

Nice simple site hehe I like it Smiley

Just a suggestion but if your serious about your site I would consider not using a free domain as it tends to put people off.

As anyone reached the cash out?

I will get a nice domain as soon as I get enough funds for it Smiley
Also I will implement a lottery system very soon and I've got a really good idea for it, stay tuned!
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:28:20 AM

Lottery is up!!!

Now you can win lots of Satoshi in the lottery!
Obtain tickets through Monero Mining (quick URL shortener links that are doing it for you~), the more tickets you have, the bigger odds for winning are!
Lottery will refresh every Sunday, starting from 14th of January, I will post all lottery data after each one ends.

https://simplysato.ml/lottery.php

(And I noticed 2 people trying to withdraw from Simplysato, it can take a while because I have yet to transfer the Ad Revenue to my BTC address, I'm super sorry for the delay!)
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:47:52 AM

I missed that post, sorry.

I just tried to get a lottery ticket, the wait is not short for me at all. Any idea how long one link is supposed to take (one ticket)?

I like the idea. Hope it benefits the site.
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

Damn I thought I was doing well on 2.5spc some of you guys are racing ahead so fast, how??
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

I missed that post, sorry.

I just tried to get a lottery ticket, the wait is not short for me at all. Any idea how long one link is supposed to take (one ticket)?

I like the idea. Hope it benefits the site.

Thank you!
Tickets waiting time actually depends on your hardware, because it goes through a Monero Mining cycle on a fixed amount of hashes.

Hello! I bought an upgrade before to have 2.5 SPC more for 4000 satoshi but my SPC remained the same at 6 instead of 8.5... is it some bug? Embarrassed
My level 6 was  8.5 SPC now reduced to 6 SPC   Embarrassed

SPC upgrade was currently nerfed due to site being unprofitable. We'll see how it goes in the future.
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

The lottery doesn't work properly? I did the link for one ticket, worked no issues, then I tried 10 tickets but once it reached a full bar for mining the bar reset and no redirect happened, and no tickets.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

The lottery doesn't work properly? I did the link for one ticket, worked no issues, then I tried 10 tickets but once it reached a full bar for mining the bar reset and no redirect happened, and no tickets.

Works fine for me, probably some issue on your side Undecided
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

Over 10k tickets but I takes the me quite a while to even get 10 tickets with an 8 core processor, I feel this is not going to go in my favour ever lol, how are people mining so quickly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: