Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplysato - Satoshi clicker game, Tons of upgrades, Offline earnings  (Read 2389 times)
Simplysato (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

Over 10k tickets but I takes the me quite a while to even get 10 tickets with an 8 core processor, I feel this is not going to go in my favour ever lol, how are people mining so quickly

The 100 Satoshi is initial prize, the rest is from tickets Smiley
Epimetheus89

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

Over 10k tickets but I takes the me quite a while to even get 10 tickets with an 8 core processor, I feel this is not going to go in my favour ever lol, how are people mining so quickly

The 100 Satoshi is initial prize, the rest is from tickets Smiley

Ah well that makes more sense, thank you.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:20:00 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:34:41 PM by Lexiatel

I actually am not a huge gambler, but I know it helps the sites incredibly; in the end, the house always wins. So that's why I suggest them.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

I actually am not a huge gambler, but I know it helps the sites incredibly; in the end, the house always wins. So that's why I suggest them.

Thanks! I will also set up some non-miner links for people with less effective hardware.
Also I'm experimenting with various types of advertisements, using the ones that people suggest me. Tell me if it works without flaws, and if it's not too annoying! Smiley
Lexiatel

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Thanks! I will also set up some non-miner links for people with less effective hardware.
Also I'm experimenting with various types of advertisements, using the ones that people suggest me. Tell me if it works without flaws, and if it's not too annoying! Smiley

You might want to host a separate lottery for that (or give more tickets to the mining links), the shorteners will be more favorable to players, and even those who can mine will probably just do the shorteners.

I've been noticing a pop up with the shorteners when I click "continue", and after that, I have to go through the whole process again before it'll lead me back to the main page to collect satoshi. Sometimes I have to shut down the browser completely when this happens. Seems to get stuck in a loop.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

You might want to host a separate lottery for that (or give more tickets to the mining links), the shorteners will be more favorable to players, and even those who can mine will probably just do the shorteners.

I've been noticing a pop up with the shorteners when I click "continue", and after that, I have to go through the whole process again before it'll lead me back to the main page to collect satoshi. Sometimes I have to shut down the browser completely when this happens. Seems to get stuck in a loop.

I've increased Miner Ticket rewards and added a Non-miner ones.
And I don't really know why it loops for you, I've tried it several times on many devices and it was all fine. Undecided
Lexiatel

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

I've increased Miner Ticket rewards and added a Non-miner ones.
And I don't really know why it loops for you, I've tried it several times on many devices and it was all fine. Undecided

That sounds awesome! Smiley

And no problem then, if it works for everyone else just fine. I adapt :p

Edit:

Tried to get a ticket three separate times with non-miner link, none of them were credited. Hopefully this is not like that with other members.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

No idea, works for me all the time. Maybe you have some sort of software that blocks it?
Lexiatel

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

No idea, works for me all the time. Maybe you have some sort of software that blocks it?

Could be, but I'm not so sure, I'm using my phone, so it has to be a built in blocker maybe (there's no settings for such a thing, so I doubt it has one). It appears there's an issue with one specific site (and it doesn't want to link me to a different shortener), so I'll wait it out until it 'refreshes'. Smiley
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

The 1 ticket non miner works for me, but how does the 20 work? Just takes me to linkrex page but there is no way to skip/redirect back to simplysato
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

The 1 ticket non miner works for me, but how does the 20 work? Just takes me to linkrex page but there is no way to skip/redirect back to simplysato

Tested just now and works for me pretty well.
This site gives 20 tickets because it has an insane load of ads (and big revenue), first you need to solve a ReCaptcha there, and then after the page refreshes you need to wait 5 seconds to unlock the button to move on to Simplysato.
Lexiatel

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

Tested just now and works for me pretty well.
This site gives 20 tickets because it has an insane load of ads (and big revenue), first you need to solve a ReCaptcha there, and then after the page refreshes you need to wait 5 seconds to unlock the button to move on to Simplysato.

This one works for me! Thanks for adding it Smiley
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:45:13 AM

Yeah i did the recapture but then the link counts down from 5 seconds but stays stuck on zero, never gives a link :/
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

Yeah i did the recapture but then the link counts down from 5 seconds but stays stuck on zero, never gives a link :/

For me after the countdown is done a big green button shows up at the bottom, which redirects me back to Simplysato and giving the 20 free tickets.

EDIT: Also to the people who are waiting for payout, I experience some troubles with transferring my funds into Bitcoin. I will look for other ways to do so, but just in case, do any of you know a trusted site to transfer small sums of USD (like $10) to Bitcoin? Smiley
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:16:21 PM

Hey, I have opened a new site where you can earn even more Satoshi, I recommend checking it out! Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2701437.0

Also I will be implementing huge changes in Simplysato system very soon, stay tuned!
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

Now all the ad fly links are looping... Just looped 4 times and closed the site out of frustration tbh
Lexiatel

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Now all the ad fly links are looping... Just looped 4 times and closed the site out of frustration tbh

Had this too Shocked

Also I will be implementing huge changes in Simplysato system very soon, stay tuned!

I'm always afraid of changes, lol
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

I apologize. Seems like [Suspicious link removed] redirects to a foreign address which cannot be caught up by Simplysato as a click.
I will temporarily remove it, it will possibly return when I'll resolve the issue.
s518s

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

I love the site...what major changes are you planning on implementing?
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

More problems with the ads, now the corneey ones redirect to another ad after 5 seconds whether you click skip or notMore problems with the ads, now the corneey ones redirect to another ad after 5 seconds whether you click skip or not
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: