Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplysato - Satoshi clicker game, Tons of upgrades, Offline earnings  (Read 2389 times)
lunaby

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

A lot of faucets are now switching to other cryptocurrencies, as BCH and ETH. I hope this faucet will too cause it can be really problematic with Bitcoin fees these days, so now I'll keep on using the faucet but I'll wait before I cashout. Smiley
FreeDogecoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

Why do you think that link shorteners are easily bypassable?
If done correctly I don't see a way to bypass them.
Simplysato (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

I have few suggestions for you.

1. Bitcoin is becoming more and more useless in faucets for the owners since the price is already high and it will be higher more. And the concept you are using, users can definitely earn satoshis faster and you will result in big loss. So my 1st suggestion is to change the currency of your site. There are lots of potential altcoins you can use here. eg. doge, ltc, blk, iota etc. The best option is to create your own virtual coin and then maintain the coin's price with altcoin you will pay your users.

2. For ad revenue, you should check this site cryptomininggame.com or speak to the owner of the site https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1312244 . They are currently paying very well and their ads are very good.

3. You can create some competitions to earn the virtual coins like I have seen in a site where you have to mine 100,000 hashes to open a gift that will contain the site's virtual currency.  Wink

4. And most importantly you need to code your site well. There will always be hackers to ruin faucets, it's you who need to control your site strictly.

If you can take above steps, I think you can easily run your site well.  Smiley And sorry for my average English.  Tongue

Thank you very much, these suggestions are awesome and most likely I will change the site to use its own currency, like "simplecoins" or something like that. (of course current satoshi would be converted to the simplecoins), and their conversion rate to Satoshi would change on the current Bitcoin price. That is a great idea.

I will look for even better ads, currently the best ones out there are link shorteners, but these are easily bypassable Undecided

I like the competitions idea! A good way to encourage users to spend more time on the site.

So far we have fairly good code, though Captcha, sadly, is necessary due to the bots bypassing the interstitials.

Hi admin,

It seems that you won't switch to FaucetHub in the near future.

Unfortunately, when I registered your site, I thought, your site is associated with FaucetHub so I registered with my faucetHub bitcoin address. BUT, that bitcoin address is my Coinbase wallet address and I don't use it anymore because of tx fees.

So, if you don't plan to switch to FaucetHub, is there any way to transfer satoshis from my Coinbase wallet to my FaucetHub deposit address (this is an address created by FaucetHub for direct deposits).

Best...

Actually I'm planning to switch to FaucetHub for a long time, but it requires some preparations first. It can still take a while but don't worry, we'll get there Smiley
lunaby

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

Hi! I agree to put a captcha on the page but ReCaptcha is too problematic and it won't solve on any site for me, so I'll use the faucet again if someday you'll find an alternative! I wish all the best for the site! Smiley
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

Hi! I agree to put a captcha on the page but ReCaptcha is too problematic and it won't solve on any site for me, so I'll use the faucet again if someday you'll find an alternative! I wish all the best for the site! Smiley

There wouldn't be Recaptcha if there would be no bots for the site Undecided
I apologize for this move, but its one of the things that will protect Simplysato the most from the fraud clicks. I will definitely look for alternatives, but for now we have to stick with the ReCaptcha thing.
lunaby

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

There wouldn't be Recaptcha if there would be no bots for the site Undecided
I apologize for this move, but its one of the things that will protect Simplysato the most from the fraud clicks. I will definitely look for alternatives, but for now we have to stick with the ReCaptcha thing.
I really understand. Some sites use Solvemedia or other captchas that pay directly in Bitcoin but I understand ReCaptcha was the easiest one to use at the moment with the people cheating.
Epimetheus89

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

What happened to the lottery? The draw never happened, now it is removed? Also, please don't use linkrex as one of the forced ads, it really isn't good. Opens 4 pop ups and often doesn't redirect properly.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

What happened to the lottery? The draw never happened, now it is removed? Also, please don't use linkrex as one of the forced ads, it really isn't good. Opens 4 pop ups and often doesn't redirect properly.

Lottery is currently under maintenance, will be back soon, I have to fix some stuff Smiley
Linkrex works almost all the time for me, I don't know what might be cause of the trouble, but I will remove it if its really that troublesome.
s518s

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

Have you put a coinhive type miner on all of your pages without letting us know? My CPU usage goes through the roof now when I'm on any page within the site.
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

Have you put a coinhive type miner on all of your pages without letting us know? My CPU usage goes through the roof now when I'm on any page within the site.

That's strange. I have set it at a really little amount (max 20% usage, so it shouldn't cause any high CPU usages at all), its generating additional revenue, and also it resolves the issue of a second, stealth miner bundled with some ads (which actually was going full 100%). It only works on PC devices and you can download a Coinhive blocker addon. If it will still cause huge CPU usage spikes I can turn it to 10%, or even 0%. Smiley
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

I can't use the site at all right now because it keeps directing me to kutz.io and at first it was an empty domain, now it just can't be found. Litreally can't get out of this Sad
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

That's strange. I have set it at a really little amount (max 20% usage, so it shouldn't cause any high CPU usages at all), its generating additional revenue, and also it resolves the issue of a second, stealth miner bundled with some ads (which actually was going full 100%). It only works on PC devices and you can download a Coinhive blocker addon. If it will still cause huge CPU usage spikes I can turn it to 10%, or even 0%. Smiley

Hi admin,

I helped a friend with signing up with site. I got 2 satoshis from referral earnings. But then referral earnings stopped. But he’s still using the site. What’s wrong with referral earnings? My username:  1EiX44LAcZ8Qz1VWsnsaFQGxLUggYrGgh1

Best...

Nothing changed at all in the referral script. Can you please provide me your friends address so I can check if they used your referral?
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

Hi, there is definitely a problem with the short miners. I have 2 X Level 1,and since collecting from them I have activated both of them 51 times.

One displays 15.34, which is correct (0.01 X 30 seconds = 0.3 satoshi X 51 clicks = 15.3)

However, the other shows 13.99 Satoshi which is somewhere between 46-47 clicks. I know this is a really small thing, but they are not working as they should, it makes me reluctant to upgrade them as they don't seem very reliable right now. Can you take a look into it?
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

Hi admin,

I helped a friend with signing up with site. I got 2 satoshis from referral earnings. But then referral earnings stopped. But he’s still using the site. What’s wrong with referral earnings? My username:  1EiX44LAcZ8Qz1VWsnsaFQGxLUggYrGgh1

Best...

Nothing changed at all in the referral script. Can you please provide me your friends address so I can check if they used your referral?

Hi admin,

This is my friends wallet: 19u7SZVoo41t1At9Cch55BMZY3LghQd9RJ
He used my referral and I collected 2.4 satoshis and then my referral earnings suddenly stopped although he kept using your site.

Best...

Your friends account had no referral data, thats weird Undecided though I added your address there manually, it should be fixed by now but I will look after the referral script again.

Hi, there is definitely a problem with the short miners. I have 2 X Level 1,and since collecting from them I have activated both of them 51 times.

One displays 15.34, which is correct (0.01 X 30 seconds = 0.3 satoshi X 51 clicks = 15.3)

However, the other shows 13.99 Satoshi which is somewhere between 46-47 clicks. I know this is a really small thing, but they are not working as they should, it makes me reluctant to upgrade them as they don't seem very reliable right now. Can you take a look into it?

Okay, I understand the issue now, the miners sometimes doesn't count the last 1/2 seconds of their lifespan. Will be fixed soon, thanks for pointing it out Smiley

I can't log in for now.
 Huh
What is exactly happening that you cannot log in?
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

I can't log in for now.
 Huh
What is exactly happening that you cannot log in?
When i put BTC address then submit it ask for address again and again.
my address : 351STQB9Vp883PoaKj82WLT7xBXa48L7jN

Do you have cookies enabled? It is required in order to log in.
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

Still waiting for the lottery to come back.

And honestly, I think the trash miners really need a buff. It takes a very long time to even get to 10 satoshi with these things, the short miners and dirt miners are so much better
rubillo15

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

this site is scam? there are people with pending payments for a month and nobody has ever been paid ...... I will not waste my time on this page until you see that you really pay
Goldenix

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

If the minimum payment amount were made less, then it would be possible to work, and so a waste of time Sad
Epimetheus89

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

this site is scam? there are people with pending payments for a month and nobody has ever been paid ...... I will not waste my time on this page until you see that you really pay

The only people who were waiting on payout were confirmed as cheaters, plus I don't think the site has even been up for a month.
hazukita

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

Please use solve media. Recaptcha becomes more and more annoying each time you solve. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: