Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplysato - Satoshi clicker game, Tons of upgrades, Offline earnings  (Read 2389 times)
Fertre

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

Ads + recaptcha every five clicks is definitely too much when you don't even know if the site is paying...
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goldenix

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

Ads + recaptcha every five clicks is definitely too much when you don't even know if the site is paying...
Precisely, especially since the site owner does not even answer what will happen to the site.
Simplysato (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

We are still verifying users whether they were cheating or not, though most people in the pending list are marked as suspicious so I cannot pay them out yet.
I apologize for the lack of information. I don't have much time to work on Simplysato and there are still things that needs to be fixed.

The site is not a scam, we will pay out to legitimate users when we sort everything out.
I will change ReCaptcha to Solvemedia as well soon.

Hi admin,

At least, do you allow us to choice the withdrawal address? Other faucets have this feature. As I said before, unfortunately I registered your site with my Coinbase address (I can't use it anymore for incredibly high tx fees).

Best.

It is not possible because there is no registration on Simplysato, so there is no confirmation if the person that changes the withdrawal address is you or someone else.

(Also if there is anyone with 100 Satoshi or more on their account and have it linked to Faucethub, send me your address so I can pay you out a small amount and prove that Simplysato is not a scam. We have just some troubles lately.)
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

I sent payments to 2 legitimate users for now, the rest is claimed as suspicious and will be under investigation.
You can check the finished payments here: https://simplysato.ml/finished.php

I hope that proofs enough that we are not scam Smiley we just have some troubles recently. I hope you all understand!
Jur420

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

I gets stuck on a page with this msg.

Now you will see an Ad for few seconds to protect the site from bots.
Simply click "Skip ad" after few seconds and you will be redirected back to the main site.

Never seen any ad to skip
hazukita

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

I gets stuck on a page with this msg.

Now you will see an Ad for few seconds to protect the site from bots.
Simply click "Skip ad" after few seconds and you will be redirected back to the main site.

Never seen any ad to skip

Yep. The hidden miner makes site load much more slower than before.  Smiley I Hope he will have some ways to fix that.
Epimetheus89

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

Admin, are you going to bring back lottery and fix the shortminers? I want to buy more but they aren't producing as much as they should be already...

I don't like the recent silence, I'm about to make the push to 25k for my first payout
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Admin, are you going to bring back lottery and fix the shortminers? I want to buy more but they aren't producing as much as they should be already...

I don't like the recent silence, I'm about to make the push to 25k for my first payout

Yes I'm going to.
I apologize for the recent silence, I'm working for some other projects and I don't have much time, however Simplysato is still up and running! You can see finished payments as well.
hazukita

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

Yes I'm going to.
I apologize for the recent silence, I'm working for some other projects and I don't have much time, however Simplysato is still up and running! You can see finished payments as well.

I want to comeback and continue to play but I'm afraid of reCaptcha. When will you replace it with solve media?  Smiley
Simplysato (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

I want to comeback and continue to play but I'm afraid of reCaptcha. When will you replace it with solve media?  Smiley

As soon as I get back to work on the site.
Honestly I don't understand why reCaptcha is so bad, I never really had troubles with it, and it's simple to both add and use, so why people prefer Solvemedia?
hazukita

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

As soon as I get back to work on the site.
Honestly I don't understand why reCaptcha is so bad, I never really had troubles with it, and it's simple to both add and use, so why people prefer Solvemedia?

reCaptcha is nice to you only when you don't solve it often. Let's say the cooldown for next click is 60s, that means we have to solve 1 reCaptcha for every 5 mins. This is too often. reCaptcha then will become slow, endless images, and have to solve correctly twice. And to solve that problem, we have to clear browser cache, cookie, and change reconnect to internet/wifi to change IP every one or two hours.  Sad
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

1. You should use some antibot for example once in a few minutes user must pass an url shortener - additional money for you (try zap, uclick, 1link and others)
2. Invest in paid domain, it will add you more trust.
3. You should register with FaucetHub - addditional promotion and cheap payouts!
4. Make it more professional! Design should be better, add some sections, graphics, style!
5. Cooldown decreasing short links? When user pass short link he decreases cooldown by 1.

I think it's good list to start with. What do you think? Smiley

Thank you very much for the feedback, I really like these ideas.
The URL shortener could in fact make additional revenue, once per several minutes, and also the short links decreasing cooldown is a really great idea, I will actually work on it soon.
I will also consider registering into FaucetHub, because it would make the site even more popular, and people will be more happy with the smaller payouts.

About the design, I can still play with it and change some things, but the site is pretty much meant to be simple looking, that's why its Simplysato. Smiley

And about the domain, I will for sure change it to something more trusted like .com or .org as soon as I will get the payouts from the ads.
Mate, I suggest you go to brave payments at https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org
There, you can add your site and earn BAT tokens for every visitor you get
hazukita

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Hi Simplysato. Any news or updates?  Roll Eyes
s518s

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

Is this site still active?
lordfervi

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

Beware - this is probably Scam - Read my article

https://busy.org/@fervi/simplysato-probably-scam

Fervi
surkendi

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:16:23 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 04:36:18 PM by surkendi

hallo admin Simplysato I am active user at Simplysato less than one week I join I am very interested in improving in Simplysato, but there is a diversity, when I want to increase it to the SPC to the next suddenly my balance is reduced to 200 satoshis, so I have to claim again, what exactly is happening please explain her!   NB: Do I think the user is invalid? Please check, I have days to spend time on this site, this is my address please check!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: