Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NERVES  (Read 265 times)
Tylerizator (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:19:38 PM

Have any of You bought UTTokens ? Do you think what to expect after the ICO, which will be the 24th of December ? I bought some and a little nervous ) Like a little, but for me the amount is very important ) When I long ago bought myself Ethereum - not nervous, absolutely.
Spacetravel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:39:33 PM

https://www.welltrado.com/blog/housers-review-personal-experiences-facts/
P2P platform - Housers review
Spacetravel

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:39:50 PM

Find out latest Blender loans review here:
https://www.welltrado.com/blog/blender-loans-review-my-personal-lending-experiences-some-facts/
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:33:22 AM

Have any of You bought UTTokens ? Do you think what to expect after the ICO, which will be the 24th of December ? I bought some and a little nervous ) Like a little, but for me the amount is very important ) When I long ago bought myself Ethereum - not nervous, absolutely.

Excuse me, but what is the topic of spam new and fraudulent projects, I consider them as projects should be closed in its inception.

elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:54:13 AM

Does UTTokens means utility token? I wonder what is the difference between such token in the market as they have their respective advantage towards one another.

Tomas M

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:21:07 PM

My personal investment experiences:
https://www.welltrado.com/blog/debitum-network-review-personal-lending-experiences/
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:42:49 PM

I don't bought any UTTokens but I know this project was success. Buying or investing in any tokens are risky and you can remove the nervous there because there is tendency that you could not earn income. Don't be nervous and stay calm when you buying altcoins.
Choco99

Activity: 36
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:44:30 PM

It is a spam project, beware of it, dont put your hard earned money into something which can rip off ypu.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:56:50 AM

too many tokens that aren't worth the end in the market, so I don't think it's necessary. I prefer to buy coins that are definitely in the top 5, for example eos.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:07:04 PM

you should be more nervous now, because volume on market was really low and price was dropped around 68% from ICO price.
hope you don't miss the dump train.
next time you should DOYR about what ICO you want to join. and if you think you are not 100% sure about the project then better don't invest.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:33:10 PM

Everybody is nervous especially on the falling crypto market. We can see a great price pump tomorrow or we can lose the whole portfolio within just several hours. Stay calm and hold your crypto for the better times.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: