Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is happening for BTC?  (Read 281 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:54:51 PM

Bitcoin's recent price dump is the trending topic in Crypto World right now.. Why did the price dump?? Will it increase in nearest future??? Or it will keep dumping???
Ok here is the first Reason :
The increased price of bitcoin was not even worth it. It was just jumping without any reason. And the recent price jumping was just like a madness but nothing. In just 1 month it increased by 109.36 %.. can you expect that?? I think the market craze went down. that is why the price is dumping..

Reason 2: I think the price is dumping because of its altcoin BCH.. Current BCH price pumping making peoples invest in bch inspite of btc.. people are thinking they will get more profit in bch. than btc. that is why they are starting to sell bitcoin. and starting to invest in bitcoin cash. That's why for the first time A cryptocoin is shaking the kingdom... which is BCH.
Ok. the real question.. Will the price go up again?? Or it'll go down and down???What's going to happen to Bitcoin??what

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:22:07 PM

Don't panic sir. If you invested enough money in Bitcoin for you to cause panic, then you either invested too much or are to sensitive about this stuff.
No one knows where the price will go. I think many would call the recent dump a simple predictable correction.
Everything experiences price corrections, when the price goes or down, it always corrects it self. This is just a simple rule of trading. No price graph is naturally very steep. Bitcoin is just very volatile, it always was. This is because it is a very speculative asset. So when the price goes up, it goes up a lot and when it goes down it goes down a lot. It is just the general trend that you should pay attention to if you are an investor.

Did something else had a role in the price? Maybe, it is a huge World out there, there is always a cause and effect.
But is it well known? No. It is just Bitcoin doing Bitcoin stuff. Goes up, goes down, goes up, goes down...Usually more up then down, but who knows...

Bitcoin is still just as promising technology as it was last week, even more so. That is all I can tell you.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:28:01 PM

Bitcoin's recent price dump is the trending topic in Crypto World right now.. Why did the price dump?? Will it increase in nearest future??? Or it will keep dumping???
The increased price of bitcoin was not even worth it. It was just jumping without any reason. And the recent price jumping was just like a madness but nothing. In just 1 month it increased by 109.36 %.. can you expect that?? I think the market craze went down. that is why the price is dumping..

Reason 2: I think the price is dumping because of its altcoin BCH.. Current BCH price pumping making peoples invest in bch inspite of btc.. people are thinking they will get more profit in bch. than btc. that is why they are starting to sell bitcoin. and starting to invest in bitcoin cash. That's why for the first time A cryptocoin is shaking the kingdom... which is BCH.
Ok. the real question.. Will the price go up again?? Or it'll go down and down???What's going to happen to Bitcoin??what

Your reasons are almost certainly correct but don't tell the full story, bitcoins value is defined only by the market and so it cannot be truly overvalued. I think that it shot up too quick and an adjustment was needed. I do however suspect that the price is going to recover in time, bitcoin cash will go back to being somewhat insignificant and the price will increase again for bitcoin.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:32:53 PM

Reason 2: I think the price is dumping because of its altcoin BCH.. Current BCH price pumping making peoples invest in bch inspite of btc.. people are thinking they will get more profit in bch. than btc.

Yes, you wrote in there a lot of possible theories but this is what is really happening right now.

Forget about the consequences of that bitcoin increased a lot during the last few days, if this issue with Roger Ver and his friends didn't came up, the price could probably be going up.

There has been a huge complot between Roger, Coinbase, Segwitx2 and his miner's friends.

Those are enough reasons to see the price going down, and to see bcash going up.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:34:47 PM

It sure is dropping now, but one shouldn't lose perspective either. I was looking at articles from early this year and the prediction was just 1x gains for the year, and they sounded really optimistic there.

I'd agree that it's pumped beyond expectation, particularly given into consideration current shortcomings.
Ranger9202

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:38:55 PM

The only reason, my opinion, why the BTC dropped so much in just 24h,  its because of few of the big players who added BCH, and everyone jumped on the hype train. BTC was around 55% dominance on the market just 2 days ago. Now its like 43%.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:49:44 PM

It seems to me that this is a coordinated attack on bitcoin. It occurs from all sides. Particularly annoying is the huge number of unconfirmed transactions that make up 1 Satoshi!
Jerusareth

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:55:47 PM

Just like what you said Bitcoin is increased its price for more than double this fast 6 months and we didn't realize that it has a correction in price and that's happening right now, BCH increase I think is just a hyping up of that coin as there are people who supports that for self gain or maybe some people want to use it for much more cheaper tx's fees more than Bitcoin. Many reasons for this event but Bitcoin is still alive and well so let just calm.
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:01:57 PM

There is rumour about liqui exchanger has been hacked, and hacker dumped bitcoin hours ago. Not sure if this is true...

Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:03:03 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 11:20:38 AM by Rozita

I don't think the first is true. Bitcoin price has risen because of high demand and many new people who invest in.
For sure the second reason is true. Some money is moving to Bitcoin Cash from Bitcoin. In addition, some people are cashing out their profit.

Anyway, I don't think this situation will last long.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:06:23 PM

The recent decline of bitcoin to me is believe to be as a result of the abnormal rate of bitcoin transaction which has made many people to transfer their funds from bitcoin to bitcoin Cash and as a result that has increase the value of bitcoin Cash in recent time.
MrBea

Activity: 242

Bitcorns

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

There are currently a lot of reasons.

1 is Roger Ver and Bitcoin Cash, which if anything is honestly just creating distrust for all the newbies coming into crypto currency. Another reason is I think that a lot of people are still in the same thinking process that bitcoin is a transferable payment method, and than they are getting confused and sad when the transfer times take so long and are so costly. Once we can get the idea that Bitcoin should be a digital storage of value and other alt coins that were created for payment processing comes out and people start using that and they see that transactions can be done almost instant the trust in bitcoin will come back up and it will rebound quick! I think the first quarter of 2018 hopefully we start to get at least some more knowledge for people who are just now entering the space and throwing money around blindly.

Gathering bitcorns.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:12:10 PM

I believe that it will eventually increase. Maybe it is just because of the season. Christmas is approaching and this is the time where people are in need of money to buy the things that they want for their loved ones. So probably it is the reason why people are selling their Bitcoin which makes the demand low and the transactions high. Just Hold and patiently wait.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:15:20 PM

It's a normal reaction, some people sell their btc because they have earned or need money because we have Christmas now.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

it's natural , to make new up trend we need to see the corrections , and we see it , but i think it's will hold on this price for some time and again will be high
bestbiz9

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

It is bound to happen.You should have posted a thread on why bitcoin was rising ? ,when it is was going up every hour
1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:26:02 PM

First Players with coin don't need to sell BTC to buy BCH

Everyone with wallets got equal BCH coins

So players with BTC have lots of BCH

2nd end of year positions being closed by institutions and investors

3rd you had huge increase so lots taking profits

Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

The reason BTC is going down in price is due to the rise of unconfirmed transactions. The more BTC is getting used, the more micro transactions start to happen, the more it causes a traffic jam. Bitcoin cannot handle too many transactions. With currently close to 300k unconfirmed transactions and rising by the minute and people waiting well over 4 days for their transactions, Bitcoin will keep on going down over the coming days. People are dumping their Bitcoin into alt coins just to be able to transfer their crypto.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:17 PM

At the moment no one can tell when exactly the market value of Bitcoin will decline to thought some people attributed this decline to the high transaction fee of Bitcoin as compared to other altcoins in the market.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:45:49 PM

Both the reasons which you gave are valid but there are other factors too. The price started to increase when more people started to invest on bitcoin. This investment was causing the price to rise.  Now people who have reached their profit threshold level are now cashing out causing the price to fall.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: